Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name: Angela

Relationship status: happily married, just shy of our first anniversary

How long until TTC: within the next year- we haven't decided on a specific timeline yet.

Reasons for WTT: We wanted that first year for just the two of us. We've also just bought a house and will be spending the next few months getting it ready and moving in.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I'd like to get one more big vacation in, and of course get settled in the new place.

How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'm hopping for at least one girl

Finding out the gender or team yellow? I don't think I'd have the patience to not find out.

Any names you like? Nathan, Lily, Rosie

Name: Stella
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: one year
Reasons for WTT: Finishing school
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Graduate from college. My goal is to give birth Summer of 2014 right and hopefully find a teaching job for the Fall semester.
How many children would you like: at least 2.
when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I want a boy so I can name him after my dad the hubs wants a girl.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? definitely finding out.
Any names you like? Eli, Catelynn Elizabeth

Name: Chelsea.
Relationship status: Engaged 1 yr in December. Relationship of 5 yrs.

How long until TTC: Our wedding date is set for Juen 1st, 2013 & we hope to start trying shortly after.

Reasons for WTT: My honey and I would like to be married first, and possibly be in a bigger place.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I try not to stress over things such as money or the size of where we're living, but I would like to have some savings and I would feel more comfortable having a 2nd bedroom for a nursery.

How many children would you like: Two.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I hope to have one girl and one boy. I don't like to get sucked into hoping for one more. I'll be blessed with whichever is given to me first.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? We plan on finding out the gender as soon as possible!

Any names you like? None that we can agree on lol. Hopefully that changes after we conceive.

Name: Michelle

How long until TTC: Whenever hubby decides it's a go, could be next month could be 2 years from now
Reasons for WTT: Waiting for my husband to be ready.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Not really. I'm currently in school and have no problem with going to school and having a baby
How many children would you like: I would like to add 1 more to my family. We currently have 2 girls.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would love a boy, but would be alright with another girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? totally would find out the gender
Any names you like? hubby jr, Matthew, Alexander, Gideon, Christian

Name: Laura
Relatioship status: Married

How long until TTC: next month earliest, poss Jan 2013
Reasons for WTT: Just got married, buying a house etc, other than that no good reasons!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Not much now, I guess buy our house, appreciate the time just the 2 of us
How many children would you like: At least 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No - happy with anything, but would love one of each.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Yes we will find out
Any names you like? Chloe, Jessica, Alexa, Eva, James, William, Oliver

Name: Bethan
Relatioship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: 1-2 years

Reasons for WTT: Getting married August 2013, want to be married before TTC; currently living with inlaws as have just moved cross country so want to have moved out to our own house; currently on a temporary contract in work, need my contract to either be extended or have found a new permanent job and have been there long enough to get maternity leave.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get married; get contract in work extended or find a permanent job; go on a few holidays; enjoy time together.

How many children would you like: At least 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Other Half wants a girl; i don't mind as long as it's healthy.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Wouldn't want to find out, want a surprise!
Any names you like? Seren; Rodri; Elizabeth

Name: Kelsey
Relationship status: In a relationship. :cloud9:

How long until TTC: 3-4 years...
Reasons for WTT: Trying to get our lives in order first !
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Graduate college, Have LO pottytrained, get in shape, have our new house in order, & be more financially stable. :thumbup:
How many children would you like: Just two.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd LOVE another boy, but a girl will be amazing as well.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? We'll probably find out, but I want to keep it a secret from everyone else. :D
Any names you like? Annabelle Grace, Colton James

Name: Cecillia

Relationship status: Happily Married :cloud9:

How long until TTC: June 2015

Reasons for WTT: I'm graduating college (studying law) in 2013 and DH wants to wait and just have our little guy for a little while.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Graduate college, maybe buy a house/townhouse, and learn as much as possible about having a homebirth (praying I can have one the second time around!)

How many children would you like: 3 (including our LO) and adopt 1

Do you have a gender preference? Nope, but would love a little girl someday!

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team Yellow this time

Any names you like? Savannah Grace, Cora Lily, and Isaiah Knight

Name: Gill

How long until TTC: 2years +
Reasons for WTT: housing issues work issues and 3 kids very young and close in age
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: settled down
How many children would you like: 5

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? no
Finding out the gender or team yellow? dont know have found out all other times may wait this time
Any names you like? not discussed atm

:hi: First post here!
Name:Casey

How long until TTC:Hopefully around/just after June 2013!!
Reasons for WTT: I am finishing school and hubby is going to make a major job change around May!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Just finish school!
How many children would you like: 2 or 3!

How long until TTC: Unknown atm :shrug:
Reasons for WTT: Just hubby to find a new job :)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: we've already graduated from uni, brought a house in the last two years but I do have a prebaby bucket list... lots of little things to keep me distracted BUT the big one is a trip to Europe.. which has been booked in for May 2013!!! :happydance:

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd LOVE one of each. But a girl first would be awesome.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Would NEED to find out, I would be too impatient to wait.
Any names you like? Lillian/Lily, Ava, William, Christopher

Name: Ally
Relationship status: Married since Dec 2011, together since March 2009

How long until TTC: December 2012/January 2013
Reasons for WTT: Wanted to be married for at least 12 months and I got a promotion in September, so wanted to settle in for at least a few months before getting pg.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Settling in to my new job, enjoying that "free" married time with DH, saving lots of money to prepare for baby's arrival!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I know I shouldn't but i've always wanted 2 boys... My DH is one of 5 boys. But. whatever is meant to be will be!

Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'd have to know... I couldn't not know!
Any names you like? Xander, Cale, Logan. Willow, Eden & Ivy.

Name: Miabeth
Relationship status: In a relationship

How long until TTC: 2-4 years
Reasons for WTT: Waiting for stable career plans & marriage.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: get married, have a financial plan, get better in shape.
How many children would you like: two or three.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'll want one of each, so It won't matter to me!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I would definitely be finding out!
Any names you like? I LOVE the name Weston, but wouldn't ever use it due to OH having a nephew named Easton. :( I also like the names Liam Wyatt, Hallison (Hallie for short), Julia, and a few others.

How long until TTC: 2014
Reasons for WTT: Currently on a gap year in New Zealand
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: To save up as much money as possible
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? 1 of each
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Am still undecided but impatient so will probably find out
Any names you like? Daniel and Olivia

Name: Amanda
Relationship status: Engaged, not planning on getting married before baby

How long until TTC: 1-2 months
Reasons for WTT: Just started taking my prenatal vitamins and went off my pill 3 days ago, just waiting to get on a 'normal' cycle..
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Not anything specific, hopefully strengthening the bond between my fiance and I
How many children would you like: 1-2 in the first few years, 4 in total by the time im 40

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope, but would like at least 1 girl and 1boy by the time im done ! ..
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I would HAVE to know, otherwise I would go Crazyy !
Any names you like? Nicholas, Xoe

Name: Keely

Relationship status: Engaged to be married September 13, 2013

How long until TTC: Until June 1, 2014 (about 1 year, 6 months, and 4 weeks from today).

Reasons for WTT: Marriage, money, and careers.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I would like to get my certificate in medical billing so that I can work from home (I want to be able to stay home with the baby, but we'd probably still need the extra income). DF also still needs to go back and finish his Master's. He would also like to have a different job by the time we have a baby. Of course we also want to be married by the time we start TTC!

How many children would you like: Probably about three or four, but we'll see how I feel about it after the first one!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? First I would like a girl, then a boy. I at least want one of each.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out the gender. I'd go insane if I didn't. Besides, it's better for planning and when you have the technology available, why not use it?

Any names you like? For a girl we like River Lee and for a boy we like Damian or Rowan Van. We're kind of stuck between the names on boys for now.

Name: Prefer not to say on here :nervous:
Relationship status: Together since mid 2008

How long until TTC: Unknown :wacko:
Reasons for WTT: We're both in different states, financial reasons, etc., etc
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Have a house with DB, have enough money saved up, maybe travel a little
How many children would you like: Around 3 or 4, but we'll see, stuff happens :ninja:

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Girl first then boy, though I'll love the child regardless of gender <3
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out gender, just so we won't have the trouble of returning stuff :x:
Any names you like? Grace, Ella, Lain, Coral, Robin, Bryan, Craig, Lauren, Harmony, Allie

Name: Kayla
Relationship status: common law....still :)

How long until TTC: Unknown at the moment, I'm hoping for 2014
Reasons for WTT: I graduate from my degree in June :) and we'd like to be married first
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: just finish school and buy a house :)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Just a healthy baby :) but I know the OH would really love a boy!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I think I'd like to wait....i love surprises!
Any names you like? For a boy i would love Ryan William Zane and for a girl I would love Ava Leanne

Name: Holly
Relationship status: Married since 7/12

How long until TTC: 2 months
Reasons for WTT: I want to be as healthy as possible before TTC.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: See above.
How many children would you like: 2-3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I don't have a preference; I can see pros/cons for both. Although for some reason I do have a strong feeling my first will be a girl.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Yellow!
Any names you like? Girls: Sophia, Alice, Helena Boys: Alex, Gunnar, David

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->