Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name:Amanda
Relationship status: Married 4rs. on Aug 23/2nd marriage

How long until TTC: several months maybe
Reasons for WTT: balance hormones...looking for herbs
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get more fit
How many children would you like: We have 7 as of now...if God gives us more, we will gladly receive them!!

P.S. I am new here and I can't figure out how to start a new topic. :shrug:

MNmom, *hi*
When you go to the top of the forum, where all the questions and threads are. If you look at the top of all those on the left hand side it should say 'start new thread'... click this and then it will take you to where you can write your question :)

Name: Adriane
Relationship status: single

How long until TTC: 1 year
Reasons for WTT: just finished my degree, looking for full time job
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: save money, get house, lose weight
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Would prefer boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out
Any names you like? Karter, Elijah, Noah, Parker

Name: Steph
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: 9 months
Reasons for WTT: We have an almost 9 month old and want a bigger gap this time!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: To loose these final few pounds of baby weight, make our house PERFECT.
How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow? TEAM YELLOW!!!
Any names you like? Chloe, Jacob

Name: Natasha
Relationship status: 'Long Term Relationship' (With OH 5+ years)

How long until TTC: About 2 years
Reasons for WTT: Needing to do some work on the house, I'm going for surgery sometime in the next few months & need to recover from an injury before I can have a baby, want our 1st to be in school, possibly moved into a larger home (or able to soon after)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Finishing Couch to 10K, losing some weight, completing physiotherapy, getting my lawsuit sorted, get a new job, get engaged, reno bathroom, take a vacation

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Girl!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Undecided. We found out last time.
Any names you like? SO many girls' names!! A few for boys.

Name: Laurel
Relationship status: Complicated, I am seeing someone who wants to marry and try for kids in about a year if it goes as well as it is now.

How long until TTC: 1 year
Reasons for WTT: I am training to be a nurse, and just had #1 four months ago. I'd like my kids to be at most two years apart.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: save money, lose weight, Be in a HEALTHY relationship.
How many children would you like: 2 or 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would love either, but I have a boy so a girl would be nice.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out
Any names you like? Micha, Alanna, Trina, Winston, Kaeden

Name: Kiki

How long until TTC: 1 year (been waiting for 2 already)
Reasons for WTT: Want to be settled in our private let which we should move into in march, want to have built my experience at my work before telling employer i'm pregnant, have a holiday booked for 1 years time which when we will start TTC :)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Would have liked to be married but the date we want (no negotiations) wont fall on a saturday until 2016 but we CAN'T wait any longer to start our family.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I honestly don't mind :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely finding out gender :)
Any names you like? Logan James (James after my step dad who raised me), Abbie Grace (Grace being my surname as present as her middle name) Or Lacey Ann (Ann after OH mum even though I kinda dislike her at times)

Been lurking on this forum for a while now but going a bit loopy with all the waiting and thought this may help :)

Name: Emma
Relationship status: Living with partner

How long until TTC: 247 days :( (may 2013)
Reasons for WTT: Waiting to have paid off some debts + my payrise.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Start saving money.
How many children would you like: Two

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow? We will be finding out
Any names you like? Darcy for a girl and Archer/Archie for a boy

Name: Ellen
Relationship status: Married, almost 2 years

How long until TTC: As soon as I've lost another 15 kilograms, hopefully 3 months time...
Reasons for WTT: Weight of both me and my husband - wanting to be healthier to avoid any complications and just generally be fitter, etc.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Haha, weight loss! :D

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow, if we can bare it!
Any names you like? I like a lot of boys names but not as many girls!

Name: sorry have to remain anon as i know family using parenting sites & we keeping it quiet :)
relationship status: together a total of 12 yrs married the last 2.
How long til ttc: 1yr 5 months
reasons for wtt: possible house movie, decorating, youngest due to start reception class Jan, learn to drive, save for new baby.

How many children would u like: 3 (have 2 sons)
gender preference: girl but in the end happy with whatever.
Finding out gender: probably not would like a suprise.
Names: a few need to get preggers b4 deciding!

Name: Dee

Relationship status: Happily Married

How long until TTC: Getting IUD out May 1st, 2013, then waiting a cycle, so June 2013

Reasons for WTT: School/Financial and currently flipping and moving to new house.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose this last 23 pounds....I have lost 95 since having my first in November 2009.

How many children would you like: Only one more. I have a son, Drake who will be 3 this November (2012)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I have a son, so another boy would be great, but I really don't care.......
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out, if the baby wants us to, at 20 weeks.
Any names you like?
Boy: Vladamir or Rowan
Girl: Trinity or Willow
These change daily!
:happydance:

Name: annabananas
Relationship status: Married (2 years, together for 8)

How long until TTC: 2 years
Reasons for WTT: Saving a house deposit, renovating said house, travel (at least 1 other big hol), save some money for mat leave/baby
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Same as reasons for WTT really - house purchase. Been in my "new" job a year and just completed my Ph.D. so ticked those off already. Would like to visit Japan/California/NYC again.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would like one of each, but would love a little girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I have always been team yellow, but I have seen some amazing boy/girl nurseries... DH would like to find out, but I think surprise.
Any names you like? Efa (Welsh, pronounced Eh-va like Eva Longoria), Elisabeth, Isabel/Isabella... boys names are harder although Owen will be a middle name - me and DH like completely different names so it could be Baby Annabananas forever!

Name: Casi
Relationship status: Domestic Partnership

How long until TTC:5 months
Reasons for WTT: Finishing school, moving into bigger place and saving money
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: all of the above :)
How many children would you like:2 or 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? nope as long as i get a girl and a boy one day lol
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team YELLOW!!!

Name: Michelle
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: Soon, hopefully :)
Reasons for WTT: Money.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Being more financially comfortable.

How many children would you like: 2.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'm doomed to only boys. Long history of them on my Husbands side, but I prefer them anyways (=

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out, always.

Any names you like? Does anybody actually disclose this? LOL XD

Name: Kenya

How long until TTC: about 10 months
Reasons for WTT: School, new business, weight loss
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Getting as healthy as possible
How many children would you like: I used to say 2 now, not sure.I have three as of now though.

when pg... I will be so excited!

Do you have a gender preference? Girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I want it to be a surprise
Any names you like? Elise, Jenna, Noelle, Jahkai

Name: Becki
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: summer 2015
Reasons for WTT: Hubby not ready yet - when we found out I was pregnant which ended as ectopic, shocked him and he realised he wasnt ready and wanted to do some things first!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Live in Australia for a year (saving up for this and doing it is why we have to wait 3 years), sort out fertility concerns (pain since ectopic, ovarian cyst, irregular cycles Gp thinks I may not be ovulating anymore), get healthier and quit smoking!
How many children would you like: I would like 5 hubby 2 so settled on 3!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope however would like at least one of each eventually.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out! Far too impatient to wait!
Any names you like? Jacob (hubby doesn't), Jason, Anisha, Nishanthan (hubby's middle name) loads more that I can't think of right now!

Becki x

Name: Cassie

How long until TTC: Waiting til we are married: July 2013

Reasons for WTT: Both in Navy waiting til he gets out and waiting til we are married

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I would like to get promoted

How many children would you like? 4 I want 3 of my own than adopt one but we will see.

when pg...I can't wait to see my bump I'll have

Do you have a gender preference? I want a boy first
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team Yellow
Any names you like? We have so many we are not sure.

Hello ladies :flower:

My name is Carrie. I am happily married (finally, lol!) and we have a gorgeous 2 and half yr old daughter. We are going to TTC this spring!

Name: Carrie
Relationship status:Married

How long until TTC: 5 months

Reasons for WTT: Career, marriage challenges

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:
I was just promoted in June and am trying to kick some a** so I can be promoted again by next summer. Also, I haven't been able to work out due to a hip injury (for f sake makes me sound like I'm 80) but I'm all fixed up now and I want to focus on getting back in shape and drop 15-20 lbs. We have a new gym going up by our house with a daycare center! :thumbup: DH and I also had some marriage struggles but have been through lots of counseling and we are doing better then ever. Life is very good for us right now. I feel extremely blessed and am goofy happy 90% of the time which probably annoys the piss out of my co-workers.

How many children would you like: 2...I would love 3 but it's so much work and we are getting old! :haha:

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I lean towards a girl because I have a sister and she is my best friend so I would like Ella to have that. But I would love a boy just the same. Doesn't matter really as long as he/she is happy and healthy.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out gender ASAP! I think that is best part of being pregnant!

Any names you like? Girl - Harper, Haven or maybe something else, but I do like those 2 names off the top of my head. DH and I can never agree on boy names so who knows for a boy! I personally like Madden, Weston and Grayson but he's not a fan. He likes Troy (named after his favorite football player, lol)

Does anyone want to be a WTT buddy with me???

Feel free to answer as much, as as little as you like!

Name:
Relationship status: Married 3 yrs, together 7 yrs

How long until TTC: 2 months, so November!
Reasons for WTT: Had methotrexate for ectopic in August :(
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: No

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? no, never
Finding out the gender or team yellow? of course finding out!
Any names you like? Marlena for a girl, Adam or Logan for a boy

Name: Kayla
Relationship status: Happily Married :)

How long until TTC: 5-6 months
Reasons for WTT:
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:
How many children would you like: 2. I already have a 10 year old daughter.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I want a surprise...
Any names you like? Aiden Michael or Addison Skye

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->