GHD's

Status
Not open for further replies.

clairelou44

Reaction score
I've asked OH to buy me some GHD's for Christmas as I have never had any and straighten my hair loads. But I'm so confused as there seems to be so many, I've got thick wavy hair just past the shoulders - which are the best for me?

The thick salon style ones, all the way. There's only one of those I think. My hair is not all that thick but the thin GHDs don't do quite as good a job. I have a thin pair I just never use

if you have thick hair your best of getting the thicker ones.
i have the thin ones but my hairs pretty straight and thin to start with.

I have the thicker ones and love them :thumbup:

My hair was thick (until a few weeks ago when worryingly it's started falling out at a ridiculous rate) and SUPER frizzy and I just have the normal ones they do the job brilliantly ghd website have them on offer atm for just £80 x

I've always used ghds and have had both. The wider ones do work better to straighten your hair, but I just bought a replacement pair of the standard ones as these can be used to curl your hair too, whereas the wider ones can't (at least to my knowledge). Hope that helps.

The thicker ones are good. Or the new eclipse ones which are more expensive but have more heat sensors so you get its evenly straight with thicker sections and you don't need to keep going over it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"