gift ideas for a 1 year old

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrsEngland

My little girl will be one at christmas and i have no idea what to get her...we already have a vtech walker, toot toot garage and all the fisher price cookie jar, handbag etc. Really struggling helppp!

Hehe, just posted Zoe's list in a thread for ideas for a 2 year old! She's in the middle, so will copy it here:

Zoe is 18 months now, and she is getting:

Dolls' crib (with blanket crocheted by me)
Cabbage Patch Kids newborn (amusingly named Pearl Sunday!)
Playmobil 123 house
Playmobil 123 playground
Tin tea set
Box set of Beatrix Potter books
Duplo animals set
Jellycat bashful blossom bunny
Meliss and Doug bear family dress up puzzle
Zoe and Beans books
Possibly a Raa Raa the Noisy Lion DVD

She got a cabbage patch kids pushchair and the Playmobil 123 zoo for her birthday and loves them both still, so good buys. She also plays a lot with her duplo cars and a car from the ELC Toybox range, and loves Hayden's play tent.

My little girl used to play with her happy land fairy boot all the time at that age, such a cute little collection.
https://www.elc.co.uk/Happyland-Fairyland-Bluebell-Boot/113399,default,pd.html#q=happyland%20fairy

We have got some little people princess things. Also take a look at the kiddicare toy sale, some brilliant prices for wrap ups, got some puzzles and shape sorters, bath toys!

Thanks ladies, have ordered her a 123 zoo, some MD puzzles and theres loads in kiddicare sale im gunna get too :).

I love to get books for Christmas too - there's some nice new ones here https://christmasgiftsforgirls2014.com/top-picture-books-for-christmas-2014/

These are some things we've got lo who'll be 10 months;
ELC Sensory Ball Pit
Fisher Price Stroll&Play Walker
Fisher Price My First Doll
Fisher Price Please&Thank You Tea Set
Busy Ball Drop
Fisher Price Learning Purse
Fisher Price Piggy Bank
Tomy Hide&Squeak Eggs
Tomy Aquafun Octopals*

And for her birthday we've got a scuttlebug, little people princess palace/princesses :flower:

My dd2 is 13 months just now and she absolutely loves her dolls buggy. She puts random tat in it but it is her favourite thing to play with.

She also likes lift the flap books, playdoh, musical instruments (getting her a wooden set for xmas)

The problem i have is she was extremely poorly when she was born so spent alot of her early life in intensive care so developmentally shes behind, she doesnt crawl or pull herself up yet and is no where near walking and is still tiny for her age (she looks about 6 months) so buggys and that are no good yet.
I have got her some bits now and her birthday bits for next month are totally sorted :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"