Gift ideas for first time Daddy's!

Mrs Dragonfly

Raising our toddler
Reaction score
Money is going to be tight this Christmas so DH and I have agreed to take it easy on the gifts with our families and mostly just focus on being prepared for LO. But I want to get something special for DH but can't decide what. What are you ladies doing or have done for Dad's first Christmas? I hinted at DH I want something with LO's birthstone, but I think that will come after Christmas when he takes me to pick something out.

The idea I've had so far is maybe a key chain with either "father's first love" or have her name and birth date. But she's due on the 15th so we're cutting it close to have the date on there... hmm:shrug:

I was thinking of a mug that says something dad related, as cheesy as that sounds

I've been thinking about this too, not a clue what to get him though. One idea I had was a new wallet (his current one is knackered) and put a picture of the little one in there...

We have far too many mugs otherwise that would be a sweet idea :) I love cheesy!

Aw a picture of LO in a new wallet would be so sweet.

I was thinking of making a picture frame for him with the words "Daddy's little girls" or since he is a pilot maybe say "Daddy's little co-pilots" then we can add a picture next year when baby is born. Too corny?? Haha

I like the picture frame idea.

There is all sorts of personalised gifts you could get. Maybe you could have a search on the internet and order something? :)

I got these done :

https://www.notonthehighstreet.com/maryfellows/product/personalised-hand-painted-ceramic-cufflinks

Saying "Best Daddy love from DS"
and for Xmas got an engraved cufflink box done too :)

I was thinking of making a picture frame for him with the words "Daddy's little girls" or since he is a pilot maybe say "Daddy's little co-pilots" then we can add a picture next year when baby is born. Too corny?? Haha

Oh I think it's darling! Especially the co-pilots!!

I got these done :

https://www.notonthehighstreet.com/maryfellows/product/personalised-hand-painted-ceramic-cufflinks

Saying "Best Daddy love from DS"
and for Xmas got an engraved cufflink box done too :)

Those are cute :) Too bad my DH doesn't get to wear cufflinks very often.

My LO isn't due until January but I want to get my SO something special "from his girls" I just can't figure out what :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->