Gifts for your Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwimama

Soon to be family of 4!
Reaction score
Anyone who is going to be pregnant over Christmas - are you going to buy any pressies for your bump? Our LO is due 7th Jan, so not too far past Christmas - I might buy her a few little things. Is it a silly idea?

Not a silly idea at all !

i may buy a few little bits and bobs cus im going to have to buy them anyway, why not for christmas !

x

I don't think it is silly at all. I was preggers last christmas (2 1/2 months) but I didn't get anything for bump :( We didn't end up getting anything until 3 weeks before she was due

no i think its a lovely idea! My son was due 10th Jan 06 and we bought him a few xmas prezzies to put under the tree, i kept having visions of having him early and him not having 1 prezzie for his 1st xmas! lol i knew he wouldnt have noticed, cared or been bothered but it mattered to me lol Other people also bought lil prezzies for the bump and i think he had a good 12-14 prezzies under the tree lol He ended up being 4 days overdue so we didnt have to worry about the whole xmas thing and we opened his 'xmas' prezzies the day after he was born with lots of piccis and our own lil 'extra' xmas it was great! Then he had his 1st proper xmas the following year obviously at 11 months and it was fantastic!

i think it's a lovely idea :) we did last year for my bump :) and like everyone's said, you're need it when LO's here :)

We might do although Im not due till june although I think it is a lovely idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"