Gifts

laura&faith

Reaction score
I don't have a clue what to get my mum and ohs mum for a gift what's everyone else going for

I got my mum a necklace to wear on the day, haven't considered OHs mum as they know we are working on a budget and she definitely won't expect anything.

Only reason I got a gift for my mum is because she's giving me away :flow:

Photo frames :lol::lol:
Actually, it's not as bad as it sounds. We are getting 'mother of the bride', 'mother of the groom' and 'father of the bride' photo frames then for each pair of parents (mine are divorced and re-married) we are getting a bottle of bubbles and bouquet of flowers. Nothing extravagant but still enough to say 'thank you' :)

I've got both mums a silver heart keyring engraved with mother of the bride/groom engraved on the front then our names and wedding date on the back

I'm thinking of a pandora charm as they both have bracelets and don't get the chance to get a charm and a bottle of there favourite drink for the lads

I have no idea! I'm starting to lose sleep over it!

We bought ours a huge bunch of flowers each and hip flasks engraved for the dads x

Both Mums on the day will have a bunch of flowers and then after the wedding we will be doing them either a photo book of the wedding photos or they can pick their fav picture and we'll have it put on to canvas for them!

I'm at a loss for my mum

But oh's mum I've bought her a personalised wine glass with her name on and mother of the groom on the back with our wedding date :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->