Girls around 30 weeks want to wait out the final stretch together? Update:32 weeks

I've got a right ache today :( it's half way up my belly on the right hand side. It's only come on this evening although ive had it before. Does anyone else get an ache on their belly?

How is everyone I'm in my 33 w and at night I'm miserable I love this little lady but I do want her out lol she's really running out of space and she is starting to hurt me when she kicks

I bought more pink nd purple bunting for the nursery and a pink spotty lampshade :-D its my joint bday and babyshower 2moz lol whooo!! Have you ladies got anything planned for weekend? Xxxx

How is everyone I'm in my 33 w and at night I'm miserable I love this little lady but I do want her out lol she's really running out of space and she is starting to hurt me when she kicks

I'm exactly the same lol.

I have my baby shower sunday too

No major plans this weekend, dh is working today and tomorrow :-(

I found out yesterday that my work colleagues have planned a baby shower for me, it's at the end of March at Jamie Olivers restaurant, they've booked a private room. Really looking forward to it :happydance:

Only 16 working days left, woohoo! How many days at work do you girls have left? xx

25!!!!!!!!!! OMG i really wish i wasnt working for another 5 weeks seeing how you all have only 3 weeks left :cry:

I've got a right ache today :( it's half way up my belly on the right hand side. It's only come on this evening although ive had it before. Does anyone else get an ache on their belly?

I had an ache last week near my hip bone- but in my uterus. Rang midwife and she said it was fine as long as baby moving as normal- said it was likely to be baby turning. I haven't had it since.

Have you ladies got anything planned for weekend? Xxxx

Painting the nursery today- or more like my dh and fil and bil are painting it! Lol! I'm going to bring them tea and stuff lol. Then out for dinner with friends tomorrow for Sunday lunch :)

I had an ache last week near my hip bone- but in my uterus. Rang midwife and she said it was fine as long as baby moving as normal- said it was likely to be baby turning. I haven't had it since.

It had gone again first thing this morning, but then came back after I had eaten breakfast. It must be something to do with my body digesting food. I will mention it though on Tuesday when I go to see the midwife.

mad to think i've got 8 weeks left until shes here! :happydance: I'm finally visibly pregnant to everyone too.
the last few days ive had awful hip pain, and shes been head down alot. when i walk i waddle, but my OH says it looks more like limping because of the pain its causing! :nope: shes either really low down or really high up into my ribs so i can't breathe. i dread to think how i'm going to be in a few weeks :haha:

only four weeks (29th march) till i finish for maternity leave :happydance:

I finish on 31st March! And i cant wait now lol!!! My baby shower was lovely cant believe how generous people have been!! Xxxxx

Sorry to change subject but anyone else feel like burning stomach pains? They aren't too bad... Almost feel like gas but comes and eases away VERY slowly. When it comes back though I notice I'm holding my breath in pain? I feel it all in my belly and back. Just curious if anyone else has experienced this.

I finish on 31st March! And i cant wait now lol!!! My baby shower was lovely cant believe how generous people have been!! Xxxxx

Just to be nosey, what did you get?

Enough clothes for triplets lol!! Toys, shampoo, bubble bath set for me lol, nappies wipes breast pads nipple cream baby brush and scissors and moses basket with lots of blankets towels muslin cloths etc xxxxxx

Sorry to change subject but anyone else feel like burning stomach pains? They aren't too bad... Almost feel like gas but comes and eases away VERY slowly. When it comes back though I notice I'm holding my breath in pain? I feel it all in my belly and back. Just curious if anyone else has experienced this.

Yes!! Feels like gassy acid and mostly on my left side xxxx i think its indigestion xxx

Just to be nosey, what did you get?

Enough clothes for triplets lol!! Toys, shampoo, bubble bath set for me lol, nappies wipes breast pads nipple cream baby brush and scissors and moses basket with lots of blankets towels muslin cloths etc xxxxxx

Wow, you did very well!

What have we all been up to this weekend ladies?

Dd and I went shopping on Friday, thats when I started to buy a few bits for my hospital bag. We had a lazy day yesterday. Today my inlaws took dd out for the day so I could get some rest, which was lovely of them, except I didn't really rest much :dohh: instead I hoovered and mopped, cleaned the kitchen, did three loads of washing, went in the loft to dig out all the newborn neutral baby clothes, photographed and put loads of clothes for sale on fb and had a little lie down! I also sorted through all the clothes I've bought for ds so far, oh my there is quite a lot :haha:

Yes!! Feels like gassy acid and mostly on my left side xxxx i think its indigestion xxx

This is my whole stomach and then back. It went away so couldn't be anything too serious. I'm sure there's a whole mess of new pains and sensations coming in these last 8 weeks!

Is it just me or is time really dragging at the minute? I just want my due date to come! I'm so bored now I'm off work and my dh is at work till late and then is often at football or some other thing so I just feel like I'm sitting around the house by myself a lot doing nothing :( can't wait to my little princess is here and until I can come out of the hibernation I feel like I've been in for the past 31 weeks! Pointless moan but feeling very fed up today :(

Is it just me or is time really dragging at the minute? I just want my due date to come! I'm so bored now I'm off work and my dh is at work till late and then is often at football or some other thing so I just feel like I'm sitting around the house by myself a lot doing nothing :( can't wait to my little princess is here and until I can come out of the hibernation I feel like I've been in for the past 31 weeks! Pointless moan but feeling very fed up today :(
At least the weather will be 14 degrees in South East England tomorrow so lots to do going for a walk and sitting out in the garden :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->