Girls around 30 weeks want to wait out the final stretch together? Update:32 weeks

Anddddd I'm sick....wonderful.

I've packed her hospital bag, but I haven't done mine yet.

Hi All, well the pregnancy is still going really well but the acid reflux has been quite bad this week. My baby is still lying transverse so I have bought a birthing ball and hopefully with all my bouncing she will turn :) I have midwife next week so will find out then how she is lying. Not long now girls :)) xx

the nighty ive got doesnt have buttons.. never crossed my mind :dohh:

Yea I guess it doesn't matter- think I might just get normal ones too as I can't find any nice ones with button down front.

Hi All, well the pregnancy is still going really well but the acid reflux has been quite bad this week. My baby is still lying transverse so I have bought a birthing ball and hopefully with all my bouncing she will turn :) I have midwife next week so will find out then how she is lying. Not long now girls :)) xx

How do you know what way baby is lying? My midwife and doctor have never checked or mentioned it! But I'm pretty sure my baby is transverse too- it defo was a few weeks ago when I had my 3d scan! And I can feel her move on both sides of my stomach! When is the baby supposed to turn?

Just started collecting things for the bags yesterday. I also didn't find the correct nighty. Have been feeling sick again past couple of days and struggle to sleep.

Just started collecting things for the bags yesterday. I also didn't find the correct nighty. Have been feeling sick again past couple of days and struggle to sleep.

I'm struggling with sleep too! My hips are really really sore today! Just had a long bath which helped a bit! Sending my dh out to try to get me one of those memory foam mattresses! Hope it helps! :wacko:

How do you know what way baby is lying? My midwife and doctor have never checked or mentioned it! But I'm pretty sure my baby is transverse too- it defo was a few weeks ago when I had my 3d scan! And I can feel her move on both sides of my stomach! When is the baby supposed to turn?

When I went to my last midwife appointment at 28 weeks she was able to feel where the head etc was so told me how she was lying. I don't know when they are meant to turn by but there is still time yet. I feel her move on both sides of my stomach as well. Next time you go for a check up just ask how your LO is lying, I'm sure they will be able to tell you.xx

My little girl is all over the place. Can feel her super low some days but usually feels transverse. She was head down at my last ultrasound 2 weeks ago.

I haven't even begun packing or getting my items. Figure I will do that within the next month. Trying to space out the last few things since everything is ready for baby.

Hi girls, hope you're all good! Regarding the nighties, last pregnancy I bought some lovely ones from La Senza, they weren't maternity, they were oversized shirt nighties - a good length with buttons down the front, I bought them with bf in mind and they were fab! Maybe worth a look? xx

would love to join you ladies! Had my app. today and everything is still going well, Im beginning to get alil bored lol! My "morning sickness" has come back tho :(

Have any of you started seeing stretch marks? :( my hips have sprouted a bunch recently. Boooooo!

Have any of you started seeing stretch marks? :( my hips have sprouted a bunch recently. Boooooo!

Not yet- but this reminds me that I haven't put on any bio oil since yesterday morning! Oops! I'm usually quite good and put it on morning and night! Hope I don't get any- but at the end of the day it's no big deal- they fade anyway :)

I've got some nighties like these from my last pregnancy https://www.mothercare.com/Blooming...le-Nightdress---2-Pack/LY4124,default,pd.html
They unclip above your boob so that section can fold down. Mothercare have a few different ones at the moment and I found them perfect.

I haven't packed a bag yet, I'm probably going to leave it until 36 weeks when the midwife is coming over to do a home birth assessment.

Yep!! Seems I'm not one of the lucky ones either :( my tummy ain't looking too good these days...no bare bump pics for me :cry:

rozzle.. maybe a nice meal with your OH abit like a date night? I know its hard to think of things to do when pregnant. my DF had his 18th a few weeks after finding out I was pregnant and didn't drink or anything because I couldn't join. He still gets mocked by his brothers for that :haha:

O bless him lol!! Thats a gd idea :-D ill have to leave a post it hint for hubby lol!!! Xxx

It will all be worth it! That's what I keep telling myself! I guess the nerves of never havin my body back are a bit selfish but this is my first and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried that my boobs will deflate and look horrific and that my stomach will look for the rest of my life like I was mauled my a tiger :/ I just can't wait for her to be here so I won't have the time to worry about these things! I know once she's here that it won't even cross my mind.

Yep!! Seems I'm not one of the lucky ones either :( my tummy ain't looking too good these days...no bare bump pics for me :cry:

A good photographer will smooth out (and erase if they have to) stretch marks. It's not hard to do at all. (from a photographer)

It will all be worth it! That's what I keep telling myself! I guess the nerves of never havin my body back are a bit selfish but this is my first and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried that my boobs will deflate and look horrific and that my stomach will look for the rest of my life like I was mauled my a tiger :/ I just can't wait for her to be here so I won't have the time to worry about these things! I know once she's here that it won't even cross my mind.

LOL Miss mauled by a tiger sound about right for my bump too :blush: i know what you mean...im so excited for him to be here too :happydance: but at the same time its scary how fast these last few weeks are flying :o i have always felt like pregnancy is Loooooooooong but now it feels like a few days since 20 week scan :wacko: xxxxx

A good photographer will smooth out (and erase if they have to) stretch marks. It's not hard to do at all. (from a photographer)

Thanks Karen :flower: so there is hope for me yet!!! :happydance: just one lovely bump piccy would be so nice :cloud9:

Doctors called me today and said I need to make appt as my blood test showed some 'variations' and I might need to take iron tablets! Anyone else had this? Is this urgent? As I can't get a normal appt with doc until Tuesday- but could get Normal one sooner! Worried now that it could harm baby! :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->