Girls around 30 weeks want to wait out the final stretch together? Update:32 weeks

I am going to 31 weeks this Friday. I am dying to see my little boy. I am always on the baby stuff reading something, browsing things about what more can I buy for my boy. Not able to spend even a second without thinking of that. Its so exciting.

Anyone else fed up of this prego working lark? I am soooo ready for matetnity leave its not even funny :wacko: 5 weeks to go and i dunno how im going to get through :wacko:

I started washingy the babies clothes yesterday, i know its a little early but i figured why not and also i still need to iron it all so that will give me something to do once i am finally on maternity :thumbup:

Have you all got your last bits for the baby? Im pretty much done, just a couple more bits like a rug and maybe a new light and probably some things i have forgotten.....

Well I went into town today and purchased a nightie with buttons down the front for hospital, and a pair of pyjamas with buttons on the top for after I have given birth. They were really cheap in primark, I didn't see the point on spending loads on them. I also got some lansinoh nipple cream which is currently on offer in boots, it's £6.66 instead of £9.99 (40ml)

Is it just me or is time really dragging at the minute? I just want my due date to come! I'm so bored now I'm off work and my dh is at work till late and then is often at football or some other thing so I just feel like I'm sitting around the house by myself a lot doing nothing :( can't wait to my little princess is here and until I can come out of the hibernation I feel like I've been in for the past 31 weeks! Pointless moan but feeling very fed up today :(
At least the weather will be 14 degrees in South East England tomorrow so lots to do going for a walk and sitting out in the garden :) x

Yea I just saw that the weather will be good! A good excuse to go into town and buy some hospital bag bits! Think I was just in a hormonal grump earlier feel ok now lol

Anyone else fed up of this prego working lark? I am soooo ready for matetnity leave its not even funny :wacko: 5 weeks to go and i dunno how im going to get through :wacko:

I started washingy the babies clothes yesterday, i know its a little early but i figured why not and also i still need to iron it all so that will give me something to do once i am finally on maternity :thumbup:

Have you all got your last bits for the baby? Im pretty much done, just a couple more bits like a rug and maybe a new light and probably some things i have forgotten.....

Yea I'm Fed up with being pregnant too! :/

Still got pretty much everything to do except pram, car seat and nursery furniture! Eek! Will keep me busy next few months!

Hi ladies:flower:
I've only just started with putting together the bags. Got most things for baby and all things for mommy (I hope). Also started to wash baby girl's things this morning. Sooooo exciting... But I agree it feels like it takes forever.

Happy week everyone:thumbup:

My god, another 9 days at work and I'm so ready to be done.

Yea I just saw that the weather will be good! A good excuse to go into town and buy some hospital bag bits! Think I was just in a hormonal grump earlier feel ok now lol
A sunny day (so rare in the UK!) is bound to cheer you up. I've been laying in the garden for most of today. Bliss! x

Well OH and I have decided to elope before baby girl arrives :D Just had to share this news with y'all. We've got a lot going on right now so hoping that will help pass these last 8 week. Looking at a truck for him and *fingers crossed ladies* hopefully getting the one we fell in love with come Saturday! With all of this I almost forget I'm pregnant sometimes and then I get a quick jab to the ribs from our little angel and its back to reality. I need to start getting the hospital bag ready! We did install the car seat last week (mostly because it was taking up valuable closet space hehe) but I have yet to start buying for me.

Anyone else have any fun news?!

Oh almost forgot! Childbirth classes start on Thursday, too! Pretty excited to meet some other expectant moms in my area!

Well I went into town today and purchased a nightie with buttons down the front for hospital, and a pair of pyjamas with buttons on the top for after I have given birth. They were really cheap in primark, I didn't see the point on spending loads on them. I also got some lansinoh nipple cream which is currently on offer in boots, it's £6.66 instead of £9.99 (40ml)

Wow, thats a good deal on the Lanisoh, I paid £9.99 for a tube the other day, I will head to Boots and stock up :thumbup:

Still need to pack a bag for baby, hopefully we'll be going shopping this weekend to buy a coming home outfit for him and get a few other bits :flower:

Mazzy im so glad im not alone in feeling fed up with pregnancy :flower: dont get me wrong, i want baby to come at the right time but i just WISH that time was now and not another 7 weeeeeeksssss away...feels like forever :wacko:

Your lucky you have all that left to do, im too organised for my own good and now im twiddling my thumbs just waiting for the time to pass and hoping i can get through each day at work :dohh: Soz am having a moany week LOL

Misslatino congrats on eloping - have you decided when your going to take the plunge?

I really need to sort out birthing classes too :flower: will start looking in to it this week hopefully (have threatened this before but this time i mean it) :thumbup:

What are you guys packing in your hospital bags? Are you taking one big one or one for you and one for baby? I have one for each of us but my dressing gown takes up most of the space in mine at the minute LOL

Mazzy im so glad im not alone in feeling fed up with pregnancy :flower: dont get me wrong, i want baby to come at the right time but i just WISH that time was now and not another 7 weeeeeeksssss away...feels like forever :wacko:

Your lucky you have all that left to do, im too organised for my own good and now im twiddling my thumbs just waiting for the time to pass and hoping i can get through each day at work :dohh: Soz am having a moany week LOL

Misslatino congrats on eloping - have you decided when your going to take the plunge?

I really need to sort out birthing classes too :flower: will start looking in to it this week hopefully (have threatened this before but this time i mean it) :thumbup:

What are you guys packing in your hospital bags? Are you taking one big one or one for you and one for baby? I have one for each of us but my dressing gown takes up most of the space in mine at the minute LOL

Well Saturday is the date we met so would've been cute to head on down to the courthouse then but of course none are open and the truck is more important. The date will be special forever after regardless of what day it is! Figure we will tackle the task of getting him a truck so that I won't be stuck at home with the baby and no vehicle first and then just go to the courthouse when we have time.
Would've loved to make the six hour drive to Vegas to do it but with the luck I have, we'd arrive and my water would break! Although wouldn't that be a fun birth story down the line? NOT WORTH IT though!

I've been looking while we are out for the button front night gown for me in the hospital but haven't found one yet worth purchasing.

Also have any of y'all started stock piling diapers? This is my first and so many of my friends had huge babies that I don't want to buy diapers in advance in case my little one is a chunker! Also I know babies sometimes are allergic. I'm sure I will have a box of size one pampers at home but just curious if anyone has already got a supply at home!

We never went with a special date either, just got hitched on a bank holiday weekend so was a nice long weekend :flower: like you say - that day will be special forever once your married :flower:

I have started stocking up on nappies already :thumbup: mostly its family getting us a pack here and there and we have picked up a couple. We have new baby sizes 1 2 and 3 :thumbup:

I'm clipping coupons for them and watching sales but I keep forgetting the coupons at home! Still have time. Not having a baby shower but may allow my friend to throw me a diaper party like she asked. Can't hurt!

I am so goint to boot for lansinoh, awesome deal. Also i got jammies from primark for breastfeeding (check shirts). Me an hubby got married on halloween, jyst a random date that came to my head at tge time.
So im 33+4 an baby has been movin loads this past few days an its actually hurtin now and also my bladder feels permanantly full yet when i go to pee there aint anything there. Urgh.

Well OH and I have decided to elope before baby girl arrives :D Just had to share this news with y'all. We've got a lot going on right now so hoping that will help pass these last 8 week. Looking at a truck for him and *fingers crossed ladies* hopefully getting the one we fell in love with come Saturday! With all of this I almost forget I'm pregnant sometimes and then I get a quick jab to the ribs from our little angel and its back to reality. I need to start getting the hospital bag ready! We did install the car seat last week (mostly because it was taking up valuable closet space hehe) but I have yet to start buying for me.

Anyone else have any fun news?!

Congratulations- you'll be a busy lady in the next few weeks! :)

Wow- sleeping is getting even more disturbed these days! Up every hour throughout the night to turn as my hips are so so sore and now I'm getting back pain on top of that! I've got a pregnancy pillow plus 7 normal pillows as well as a duvet and a memory foam matress under me! Lol! Nothing is helping boo hoo! Thank goodness I'm not working any more so can nap during the day!!

Morning everyone, how are you?

I can hardly keep my eyes open these past few days, even with a day time nap :-/

Im packing a separate bag for me and baby. Im using a small suotcase as il probably be in for 4 or 5 nights.

Morning everyone, how are you?

I can hardly keep my eyes open these past few days, even with a day time nap :-/

Im packing a separate bag for me and baby. Im using a small suotcase as il probably be in for 4 or 5 nights.

Why will you be in so long?

I'm exhausted too, I just can't get to sleep. I have another 8 days at work and I'm not sure how I'm making it through. Two of those at 2-10 pm shifts

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->