• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Girls around 30 weeks want to wait out the final stretch together? Update:32 weeks

awww yay how exciting :happydance: wish we could afford one of those :thumbup: will you share pics? Love seeing 3d scan pics :cloud9:

Glad your feeling better hun :hugs: boooo @ cleaning :nope: i have plenty of that to do too :dohh: wish i could go back to bed for a couple more hours instead :haha:

Thanks hun just 6 and a half weeks to go now :happydance:

Only reason I got the scan is because its a 30th birthday present, and it was on groupon.

I quite like cleaning, just hurts my back doing the washing up with bump in the way.

awww what a lovely pressie Happy 30th hunni :flower: did you have a good birthday?

I have never liked cleaning LOL doubt i ever will :haha: just one of them gotta be done things :dohh:

awww what a lovely pressie Happy 30th hunni :flower: did you have a good birthday?

I have never liked cleaning LOL doubt i ever will :haha: just one of them gotta be done things :dohh:

I was too tired and grumpy to have a proper birthday, with anxiety at full blast it wasn't fab at all lol. But il make up for it next year.

Thats a shame hun but defo make up for it next year :flower: i can understand you feeling that way though hun, its not easy this prego lark and feeling anxious wont help you feel in the birthday mood :hugs: glad your feeling better now though :hugs:

Thats a shame hun but defo make up for it next year :flower: i can understand you feeling that way though hun, its not easy this prego lark and feeling anxious wont help you feel in the birthday mood :hugs: glad your feeling better now though :hugs:

Iv said im staying 29 for 1 more year lmao :)

Just got back from a shopping trip with hubby, he treated me to Costas tea, warm sandwich and cake yummy.

My hands are boiling hot at the mo :/ damned hormones

LOL wish i had thought of that :haha: would love to be 29 for a few more years too :winkwink:

oooh sounds lovely :flower: i had a good appointment at the hospital, my bp is lower than it has ever been the whole pregnancy :happydance: think its being off work :shrug:

Not long now hun and we will have our bodies back :flower: xxxx

How's everyone doing today? I had a massive pig out on sweets and chocolate today! Oops! :/ paying for it now though as I can't sleep with all the sugar! That's me taught.

Had MIL over today and she was up to her usual tricks of constantly talking about weight and weight gain and loss and the size of my bump and the size of my clothes and how quickly so and so lost weight after birth and questions about how much weight I'd gained so far!!!! Ive only gained 18lbs which is the lower end of average not that its her concern!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Rhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! She also went as far to comment on the fact I was really really skinny on my wedding day and asked if it was the stress of the wedding!!!! No u twit I wanted to look slim as it was my wedding day and my dress wasn't forgiving!!! Rhhhhhh! Have told my dh to have a subtle word with her! I'm going to end up snapping at her one of these days!!!! My weight is NOT her concern!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rant over :D

LOL wish i had thought of that :haha: would love to be 29 for a few more years too :winkwink:

oooh sounds lovely :flower: i had a good appointment at the hospital, my bp is lower than it has ever been the whole pregnancy :happydance: think its being off work :shrug:

Im glad your bp is stable now hun, il bet work didn't help your probably right. I handed my notice in at my work, their dramas were so so stupid, and that was the managers lol.

Yup not too long, then once we feel better it's work out time. Hubby has this set of 10 dvds called Insanity work out it has a diet plan and everything included. Obviously after a section I wont be going into it straight away, but after say 6 months I wana start that. check it out.

How's everyone doing today? I had a massive pig out on sweets and chocolate today! Oops! :/ paying for it now though as I can't sleep with all the sugar! That's me taught.

Had MIL over today and she was up to her usual tricks of constantly talking about weight and weight gain and loss and the size of my bump and the size of my clothes and how quickly so and so lost weight after birth and questions about how much weight I'd gained so far!!!! Ive only gained 18lbs which is the lower end of average not that its her concern!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Rhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! She also went as far to comment on the fact I was really really skinny on my wedding day and asked if it was the stress of the wedding!!!! No u twit I wanted to look slim as it was my wedding day and my dress wasn't forgiving!!! Rhhhhhh! Have told my dh to have a subtle word with her! I'm going to end up snapping at her one of these days!!!! My weight is NOT her concern!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rant over :D

I don't know how you had the patience to even stand their and listen to that crap hun.

I had my 3d/4d scan yesterday :) here are some of the pics of Niamh.

https://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu217/jenchandler/644316_10151306181940264_821314101_n_zps1a842ec0.jpg
https://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu217/jenchandler/482265_10151306182760264_1683478503_n_zps395ca9fe.jpg
feet
https://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu217/jenchandler/544332_10151306183730264_862531159_n_zps9c7eaf5c.jpg

Im glad your bp is stable now hun, il bet work didn't help your probably right. I handed my notice in at my work, their dramas were so so stupid, and that was the managers lol.

Yup not too long, then once we feel better it's work out time. Hubby has this set of 10 dvds called Insanity work out it has a diet plan and everything included. Obviously after a section I wont be going into it straight away, but after say 6 months I wana start that. check it out.

I don't know how you had the patience to even stand their and listen to that crap hun.

I know- I'm still fuming now! The only thing that stops me from snapping is that I know she doesn't mean any harm but wish she'd think before she opens her mouth!!!! She is also continually saying she likes a certain name (which is her mums name) and is trying to subtly influence our decision! Funny thing is I really liked the name and prob would have chosen it but now I won't as I don't like being pushed into anything!!

I had my 3d/4d scan yesterday :) here are some of the pics of Niamh.

https://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu217/jenchandler/644316_10151306181940264_821314101_n_zps1a842ec0.jpg
https://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu217/jenchandler/482265_10151306182760264_1683478503_n_zps395ca9fe.jpg
feet
https://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu217/jenchandler/544332_10151306183730264_862531159_n_zps9c7eaf5c.jpg

Aww they r so cute! We had ours a few weeks ago! So special isn't it! :flower:

Awww Jenny they are lovely pics :flower: i bet the scan was amazing :cloud9: so lovely to see the lil one so close to the end :flower:

Thanks hun :hugs: hope it stays down now :thumbup: i agree work defo not helping matters :thumbup: i do usually love it there but im just struggling so much its defo better for me to be at home right now and they will probably be glad not to have to worry about me going in to labor while im there :haha:

I agree Maz you must have been very calm cos i would probs have cried or retaliated :hugs:

Anyone else not sure if baby is moving or if its BH? Running out of things to distract me and really getting bored! Ready to meet my baby girl already!

Yep, I'm in the same boat.

I started losing my plug this week too.

Thanks :-D yeah it was really special, I didn't think id feel like I did.

Iv been getting strong braxton hicks these past 2 days, im going to record them now :-/

Went to the second and last child birth prep class. They went over every single question I had! Really feel much more prepared for labor now.... If only I could fast forward and start it :D Doctor's appointment tomorrow and I'm hoping to feel great when I step off the scale and no tears this time! I joined a gym and have been working out daily which isn't easy at almost 8 months pregnant but I stick to it and I'm thinking the doctor is going to experience my full out pregnant rage if she says anything other than "good job" because this morning I stepped on the scale and had only gained a lb since the appointment 2 weeks ago! My weight fluctuates ALOT though so it's possible it could jump up tomorrow. Fingers crossed for a good appointment, though!

Hope everyone is hanging in there! We are all almost finished and so so close to meeting our little angels.

This final stretch is worse than the TWW, though!

My Doctor seems to think that my little one will be here early.

I'm inclined to agree, I've lost a lot of plug this week.

Really not sure, but I've lost like two or three big chunks of plug. Today was my last day of work so now I can rest!

Really not sure, but I've lost like two or three big chunks of plug. Today was my last day of work so now I can rest!

Ohh im glad your off now hun, now you can rest up before bubs arrives :hugs: Are you getting excited? Seems like these April babies dont want to wait till april! Well, mine probably will LOL im sure i will be the last of us to go :dohh:

Are you all set for when bubs arrives? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"