Girls around 30 weeks want to wait out the final stretch together? Update:32 weeks

I'm really hoping for a stretch and sweep on tomorrow....that would be just awesome.

Well I'm still nauseated so called in to doctor and they've moved my appointment up to this afternoon. As soon as she said that on the phone I immediately got the urge to first vomit and then second clean the entire house. I may bring the bags with me to the appointment just in case.

Good luck miss, hope all goes well at your appointment and you feel better soon :flower:

Appointment was fine. Baby looks great but still no signs that labor is near. This is really getting hard. I'm tired of looking in the mirror and seeing my ruined body. The stretch marks are so hideous! I just want this to be over. I want to start trying to get my body back.

I'm almost to the point where I'm not even excited. OH is just pissing me off. The pinching doesn't even bring me joy today!! Next weeks temps are all in the 90s and I'm dreading it. I just want to sleep til my water breaks!

I pray that your Zoe comes soon. Has your doc said anything about induction? I almost feel bad complaining as you are so close to going over!!

Not yet, but she's going to have a very hormonal woman on her hands tomorrow if we don't talk about it lol.

Right now I'm a little worried about her position. I'm wondering if the fact that shes facing my hip is the problem.

Miss good news your appointment went well hun :thumbup: dont worry about hm saying labor not near, they cant tell really, one lady on facebook said she went to doc who said no where near labor and she gave birth 3 and a half hours after!! Seriously, were all so different and every labor is different just ignore them and listen to your body :thumbup:

I have terrible stretch marks too and im sooo not looking forward to the saggy belly that comes once bubs is out :sick: but at least once we are healed we can get in the gym and run it off :thumbup:

Sarah i hope your doc will book an induction for you hun :flower: try not to worry about her position though hun i heard babies can turn as labor begins or even in the middle of it :hugs: xxx

I'm finding that I can't freakin' sleep anymore. Like two hours of sleep and I'm awake.

I've had period cramps for the past few nights too, really painful ones.

Thanks Smanderson. I try to remember the stories on here about women being told still a few weeks left then having baby soon but it's hard to remain positive when I'm this miserable. No one stays pregnant forever is what I keep telling myself!

Sarah I hope the cramps mean your in early labor and that active labor is close! I also can't sleep. It's 3 am now and I am wide awake. I know this is supposed to prepare us for the odd hour feedings but it really just sets me up for a horrible day! Lack of sleep is killing my mood lately.

I find I sleep really well from 9 pm - 3 am, then I'm awake from 3-9, and then I sleep until 12, have lunch, and then pass out again lol such a mess

right now I need to do laundry. Like really really need to do it. It's just pissing me off laying around.

Since my cleaning spree a week or so ago I have been neglecting things like laundry and dishes til the last minute. I haven't done any housework since the nausea came 3 days ago. I've just stayed in bed for the most part. Perhaps I'll do something productive today.

Ditto, we're 21 celcius tomorow!

I'm quite jealous of ur lovely weather to be honest! It's 12 degrees here and this is the best weather we've been having all year! U can actually see the blue sky as its usually been so grey and rainy and cold! Puts me in a better mood when the sun is out :)

Anyone's finger joints hurting? My knuckles fees achey when I move my hands! Had to take off my wedding rings last night too as I think my hands r a bit swollen! New symptom for me!

I've the same due date as u miss and I don't think I'm anywhere neat labour either! In fact I'm certain I'm going to go over! :/ xx

4 of my Facebook friends were induced this month and not a single one reached their due date.
They were all in Louisiana, though. Here in Arizona (as im sure it is most places) it's frowned upon to induce without medical reason before the due date.
I know that a fully cooked baby is best but it doesn't stop me from being jealous that my friends all have their bubs to cuddle with and care for already!

My hands haven't been sore but the muscles in my feet gave out months ago!!

Yea in the uk they won't induce b4 due date either! They're scheduling me in for induction 12 days after my due date! I'd be so annoyed if I went that much over. As long as I come by due date or 2-3 days after I'm happy enough :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->