Girls around 30 weeks want to wait out the final stretch together? Update:32 weeks

Miss i must admit im a loo roll examiner :haha: just like when TTC and hoping NOT to see signs of my period im now hoping to see my plug :rofl:

Bambino im so there with the lack of sleep too :dohh: its impossible to get comfy for more than a few minutes, my LO is so heavy now i have to turn over every few minutes or im in agony :wacko: my poor hubby has a lot to put up with at the minute sleeping next to a whale that keeps turning all night long :dohh:

I have the same panty liner issue, is it sweat or pee or discharge :wacko: none of the options are appealing to be honest!! :dohh:

:haha: lol, thank god its not just me!

Is anyone else getting annoyed by their OH? Over nothing at all?

I love my DH, but lately his attitude is just pissing me off. We haven't DTD in a LONG time, and he always makes it seem like it's my fault, when really I had spotting throughout my entire pregnancy and was told that it was 48 hours automatic "pelvic" rest whenever it happened, which was almost every 72 hours.

And then there's my boobs. Seriously. Leave them the fuck alone. They're leaking, they're sore, and he keeps poking at them like they're a squeak toy. He's driving me mental.

I love my DH, but lately his attitude is just pissing me off. We haven't DTD in a LONG time, and he always makes it seem like it's my fault, when really I had spotting throughout my entire pregnancy and was told that it was 48 hours automatic "pelvic" rest whenever it happened, which was almost every 72 hours.

And then there's my boobs. Seriously. Leave them the fuck alone. They're leaking, they're sore, and he keeps poking at them like they're a squeak toy. He's driving me mental.

LMFAO. I thought my OH was the only one obsessed with my boobs. And since I mentioned reading on here that someone induced labor by their husband sucking on their boobs he has tried twice during sex and I have punched him both times! They are fucking leaking that is sick!

I was put on pelvic rest for a while and the entire time he acted like he "deserved" oral... No sir. But he made it seem as though it was my fault I was on pelvic rest so I know your pain.

The way he breathes bothers me at times lately. And I find myself pinching him as hard as I can sometimes just because when he yells in pain it makes me happy haha. It's horrible but somehow makes me feel better about the pressure I feel on my tail bone and the back pain. If our daughter enjoys hurting me she probably wants daddy hurting a bit from time to time as well :)

LMFAO. I thought my OH was the only one obsessed with my boobs. And since I mentioned reading on here that someone induced labor by their husband sucking on their boobs he has tried twice during sex and I have punched him both times! They are fucking leaking that is sick!

I was put on pelvic rest for a while and the entire time he acted like he "deserved" oral... No sir. But he made it seem as though it was my fault I was on pelvic rest so I know your pain.

The way he breathes bothers me at times lately. And I find myself pinching him as hard as I can sometimes just because when he yells in pain it makes me happy haha. It's horrible but somehow makes me feel better about the pressure I feel on my tail bone and the back pain. If our daughter enjoys hurting me she probably wants daddy hurting a bit from time to time as well :)

I think we might be married to the same person.

I pretty much said "I'm not getting any either buddy, so piss off."

My thing about my boobs is that whatever they're leaking tastes like sweat. Yes, I totally tried it. Why the hell would you want to ingest it? I feel bad that Zoe will have too!

I'm certainly losing bits of plug again, and it does have old blood in it too.

I tried to find my cervix today but it still feels really high up. I do feel more...squishy? in there though?

I tried finding my cervix today as well and although it feels high up still it wasn't as difficult to find as it was when I tried last week. Mine still feels hard but it's almost open enough for a finger tip. I think. I don't know.:dohh: idk if I'm feeling my cervix or next to it really and seeing as I can't reach it easily its quite difficult to determine.

My cervix seems to be hidden. I was going to try pushing down to find it, I didn't though. I figure if I go into labour at this point from doing it who cares?

Yeah I'm pretty sure you're definitely in the clear. Anything you could possibly do wouldn't cause harm since you're due Saturday. Well at least I wouldn't think it could. I'm gonna see if hubby can reach it when he gets home because I tried again and this time it felt squishy. So idk wtf I'm feeling. He will probably ask for oral favors for this request.... And I'll have to pinch him for asking.

LOL I love the pinching thing.

"Just be glad something of yours is in there mate."

So according to his exam... It feels like a "fucking bagel bite or something" and he's concerned that he can go all the way around it and he's pretty sure he feels her head....

Well it made me laugh a great deal.

LOL bambino your defo not alone!! :wacko:

Sarah your brave to try that stuff :sick: i dont think i could :nope: thats good news your losing more of your plug :happydance: hopefully labor wont be far away now :happydance:

I felt really heavy down there yesterday, like as if my waters were about to go (not that i know what that feels like LOL) but nothing happened :wacko: all night i kept thinking...it'll happen in a minute :dohh: but nope! nothing! :growlmad:

Wow- Impressed some of u ladies r still dtd! I haven't since about 2 months in! Thankfully my dh doesn't mind- think hes a bit 'weirded out' by fact baby is in there lol! but we get our closeness from plenty of cuddles and kisses and can make up for it when baby arrives and I'm back to 'normal' :) Can't think of anything worse than dtd or anything like that @ moment! Totally not feeling in anyway shape r form attractive lol.

Had my midwife appt today! She has booked me in for stretch & sweep one day b4 due date!! Eek! So 2 weeks time!!! Said she'd book a provisional induction for 12 days after due date! Urgh hope I don't go that far over! :(!!

Eak!! Its all happening Mazz! Hope you dont make it to the induction date though hun :hugs: im with you on the no dtd i did think maybe i would try but honestly cant face it :dohh: i feel like a whale and so uncomfortable my SPD is mega painful...like you say, we will have to make up for it after bubs is here and im all healed :happydance:

Woke up with morning sickness! Then just felt horrible! Aches and nausea like the flu! Ended up taking some Tylenol and promethazine and sleeping the whole day away. No fever and feeling somewhat better now but still have a headache like no other. Not a good day over here! Hoping that its a sign that labor is close by.

Aww Miss poor you hun :hugs: i have had nausea back for a few days, i hate it cos i had real bad morning sickness till 16 weeks :(

I had practice contractions last night ..not fun! Im now pretty worried if that was practice the real deal is gonna be mega painful :( now thinking perhaps i should be grateful for the epi they are making me have cos of my BP :thumbup:

One of my best friends is REALLY keen on her being born today, so I'm curious to see if she is. I've been very...uncomfortable down there for the past few hours. Enough that I'm wondering if maybe something might start soon?

My back pain is different too, all around my tail bone rather than right across my entire lower back.

Oohh Sarah that sounds promising :happydance: how cool if your friend was right about today :flower: i hope she comes quick for you xxxx

I feel insanely fat. Seriously. I've gained 40 lbs and I think I'm past the point now where I can say it's all baby. My boobs are so huge that i can't put my arms down at my sides properly.

I feel grosss....

I'm having a bit of a fat day too Sarah! Feel like I've a really chubby face and my maternity trousers are now getting too tight! Put a hole in the back of both my leggings and pj bottoms as my bums got so big! Lol :/

Not long now though! And sure we can worry about losing it in good time! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->