Girls around 30 weeks want to wait out the final stretch together? Update:32 weeks

I'm feeling good smand- absolutely no signs that labour is anywhere close though! :( no Braxton hicks or anything! I'd be very surprised if I don't go over! :(

Hi mazzy. I went into labour in the early hours of Sunday morning and on Saturday (the day before) I was saying I had no labour signs and thought I would be going days or weeks over. Goes to show you never know! Xx

I'm feeling good smand- absolutely no signs that labour is anywhere close though! :( no Braxton hicks or anything! I'd be very surprised if I don't go over! :(

Hi mazzy. I went into labour in the early hours of Sunday morning and on Saturday (the day before) I was saying I had no labour signs and thought I would be going days or weeks over. Goes to show you never know! Xx

Oooh that's interesting!! Funny I've got loads of energy today- been sorting out all the clothes in my wardrobe! U never know! Could be that burst of energy people talk about hehe

Miss i been walking for weeks too and it doesnt seem to have helped my LO engage either :wacko: hopefully your wide hips will help with labor though hun :thumbup:

Rooster it was you and Rah i was thinking of hehe :thumbup:

Mazz keeping everything crossed for you hun :flower: sounds like an energy burst to me :thumbup:

Just got back and my walk was 1.6 miles (I drove it after to double check) and not a single contraction along the way. Oh well. LO is active again. Maybe all this crazy dancing of hers will break my water!

Mazz I get little teeny bursts lately lol! Enough to start the laundry but not enough to finish it:haha:

I've had awful period cramps all day. Mixed with contractions but nothing consistent enough to time.

I'm going to go through and double check my hospital bag to see if I can get things going. I don't like the outfits that I picked for her, I'm a little worried that she's going to be too cold in what I have packed. Randomly started snowing again today. Gotta love Canada.

Oh I hope the cramping is a sign of something. I just have this feeling that you will start a domino effect on all of us once you pop!! Maybe not so much a feeling as a wanting but whatever I'd like to be in labor soon.

So it looks like my dh has come down with norovirus!!!!!!!! Been running to the loo and being sick all day! Totally knackered too and can't eat!! I soooooo hope I don't get it! Imagine getting it and then going into labour while being sick and having the runs! Eek!!! I hope with all these vitamins I've been taken my immune system is really strong!!!

I hope she comes soon, I just re-did my entire hospital bag. I don't really know what I was thinking when I packed it the first time. I feel bad though as it is full to EXPLODING lol they're going to think that I'm moving in.

Oh that's horrible Mazzy! Definitely hope the vitamins keep you in the clear. That would be miserable. I usually get sick at the first sign of someone else coming down with something but have noticed that my immune system has been tip top during this pregnancy. Hope your DH gets well soon, too.

Lol Sarah they told me as a first time mom preparing to breast feed to expect to stay 3 days minimum.... I am packed as though I'm moving in!

Lol Sarah they told me as a first time mom preparing to breast feed to expect to stay 3 days minimum.... I am packed as though I'm moving in!

It's crazy the difference in places! As long as birth goes to plan we're commonly booted out the door the same day! Regardless of being new mum trying to bf! Lol! I've heard of people giving birth in morning and being at home by lunch time!

Having said that I've still packed WAYYY too much lol! I'm up to 3 bags now!!! Oops! Lol! Think I'm gonna have to get bigger bag so I can reduce it to 2!! Could easily take more if I had the space!!

I wish it were like that here. I am not looking forward to staying in the hospital for that long! But I do think that having the nurses and lactation consultant there will increase my chances of success breast feeding and will appreciate the help in that area.

I wish something would happen! Some sign that I'm closer to holding my little girl! I'm nervous about being a mom soon and having to be responsible for another life but I want to get this show on the road already! Been experiencing lots of nausea and some vomiting and I am just so ready to not have all this craziness going on in my body anymore! I've been talking to her asking nicely to just go ahead and come on out now but nothing! I bounced on my ball for almost 2 hours yesterday and went on two long walks and I can't even be sure I experienced BH! My little lady is stubborn that's for sure.

Aww poor miss- u sound like ur torturing urself waiting for things to happen! I've just tried to chill out and not think about it too much! Otherwise I think I'd go insane if I was constantly trying to get things started! I might start a good box set this week to keep me busy :) we've not long to go so just focus on that :) xxx

Good luck today Smanderson!

I've just given up. She'll probably be an induction because it seems like she's as stubborn as I am. I'm going to go to the dollar store and pick up the stuff to continue my planting inside.

LOL Miss does hubby finish the laundry for you?

Thanks Sarah :hugs: how are those cramps coming hun? Sounds promising? I really need to double check my hospital bag but its so full i really dunno if i can face unpacking and repacking it again :wacko:

Mazz poor you hun must be such a dilemma, wanting to make sure hubby is ok but worried about catching it before labour :dohh: my hubby had the lurgie last week and i was so worried i would catch it and then felt guilty LOL so i feel for you :hugs: Its the same here too with getting booted out after something like 6 hours :wacko:

I have 2 bags, 1 for me and 1 for bubs, i dont know if im brave enough to re pack now LOL 3 hours till i find out what time to head in for the induction :wohoo:

I'm still losing plug, which is unbelievable, like how much is in there!?

I'm still losing plug, which is unbelievable, like how much is in there!?

I haven't had anything that would make me think I'm losing any more. But if it keeps coming its got to be a good sign! Fingers crossed for you!

Lol! I'm in a great deal of pain again. The top of my bump is SOOOO sore. Idk what she's doing in there but it's really hurting. Feels like she's rubbing an internal bruise to the point that I'm expecting her foot to puncture through and pop out my stomach at any minute. Only position that I can get in is laying flat on my back that she can't push with as much force. I'm begging her to just drop at this point!

I believe that it's the fact that she's kicking upwards and there's this massive weight from my boobs pushing down that is why I'm so tender there. If I stretch out on my back for a good 30 minutes then she moves her foot and I can get relief. It's worst when sitting. I'm thinking she's gonna be super long.

Hubby and I had a nice walk around the mall followed by hot wings for lunch! Hopefully spicy enough to get things going!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->