Girls around 30 weeks want to wait out the final stretch together? Update:32 weeks

I've been trying to get through for the past hour. They're the worst for answering the phone. I'm going to page her beeper in a minute I think.

Good luck- hopefully contractions will start to regulate & baby will be on the way! :)

Well I just had a fuckin' doozy of a contraction. Holy shit. The nurse at my doctors office has told me to come in so they can check me. I'm loading my car now with my hospital bag just in case. They also said that I should have someone with me today just in case, and I really don't want to ask my mum or husband to come home just incase it's nothing.

I'M CONFLICTED.

Okay, home from the doctors.

I'm 1-2 cms dilated, the doctor thinks I should be in labour within the next 24 hours.

Woo hoo!!!!! :) fingers crossed 4 u! R u still having contractions? How do they feel?

On and off. They feel like the onset of a really bad period/upset tummy.

I can feel her head and maybe her hands really digging into my cervix too. Hurts quite a bit. DH is thinking of taking tomorrow off because he travels a lot for work, he might be 3 + hours away tomorrow if I need him...I'm not sure if he should do it or not, as I might not even go into labour!

I'm excited, nervous, but excited. I'm dying to meet her and she's overdue, it's just a long waiting game now.

So exciting! Well if midwife said 24 hrs- guess its best hubby take time off!

Right I'm getting a hot curry in tonight! All this talk of people in labour is making me impatient lol

I'm so tempted to try castor oil because of all of the success stories everyone is telling me lately but I know it's risky.

Sarah so excited for you Hun! Hopefully you're posting pics of that princess soon!

Yea- bit too risky! Wonder how well clary sage oil works? Was meant to get some but forgot! Might get some on thurs when I'm in town getting my wax! Will be all ready to go then lol

Well, sex doesn't work. Walking doesn't work. Bouncing on an exercise ball doesn't work. Spicy food doesn't work. Nipple stimulation doesn't work.

I don't think my daughter realizes she's supposed to come out!

My doctor said no to the castor oil, she said that the "cure is worse than the disease."

Pretty much she doesn't suggest injesting a super laxative right before labour.

Still having contractions, still not constant :(

Hope they get constant soon! I spent the entire day cleaning house and doing yard work and got nothing but swollen achey feet. Mia's dancing around like crazy now. Lol OH was watching baseball and got all excited after a hit and was cheering and Mia starts moving all around like she was cheering with daddy :) Very cute moment!

Well my contractions all but stopped from 10 - 3 am, and then one woke me up. I've had two in the past 8 minutes so now I'm just going to stay awake for awhile and see if they pick up again.

Maybe I'll watch a movie to pass the time.

I just woke with some Mild cramping myself. Feel "off" today.

How are you coming along Sarah?

Contractions fucking suck. I'm just gonna put it out there. Let it be known that I will never complain about my period again.

Contractions every 6.5 minutes, lasting a minute long. I think I'll be headed to hospital soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->