Girls around 30 weeks want to wait out the final stretch together? Update:32 weeks

So has anyone else noticed that they aren't peeing as often? I'm peeing like a normal person who drinks lots of water instead of a pregnant woman. Long wees but not as frequent.

And my tummy is gurgling and bubbling after the hot wings very loudly but no pains at all.

I'm still peeing like crazy! :/ but I do drink a lot of water throughout the day! U all seem so much closer than me! I've had no mucus plug either :(

I'm still peeing like crazy! :/ but I do drink a lot of water throughout the day! U all seem so much closer than me! I've had no mucus plug either :(

I thought I had lost some of mine but now I'm thinking that probably wasn't it. :dohh:

I'm still peeing a lot.

I wonder how Smanderson is making out with her induction!

Hi girls, I only lost my plug the day I went into labour if that makes you feel any better, no other signs either. Was in total denial when it actually happened!
Oh yes I wonder how samanderson is getting on?! X

After saying I was peeing less... I've had to go every 20 minutes. Maybe it was just last night and I just got a lucky night sleeping through the night lol.

I know it's a lot to ask for her to update while in labor but I always want to know how people's births progress!

Well I'm usually attached to my phone, so if I can I'll update every cm ;)

I'm the same way. And I'd much rather keep you ladies posted than my Facebook! I know none of y'all will show up at the hospital uninvited :haha:

Ha! I'm the same way! I'm already having issues with DH family giving me the "she'll get here when she gets here." speech.

Apparently I didn't know that...

dipshits.

Well my OH family just doesn't even mention the baby. Like its already old news why call and check on the pregnant woman and your future grandchild? What really ticks me off is I'm "friends" with his ex on Facebook and his mother actually asked her how her pregnancy was going but not me. So as long as its not his baby I guess she gives a shit?! Oh well. I'm far away from that bitch and loving it:happydance:

I wish my boobs would stop freaking growing! My back is killing me from their added weight. I stood on scale and had my OH lift my boobs up yesterday and a ale jumped back almost 20 lbs :haha: I'm not even exaggerating. I haven't bought a good nursing bra because they are huge but I'm afraid they will still double in size when my milk comes in. All my pre pregnancy bras stopped fitting months ago. If I'm staying home I usually just wear a sports bra but that doesn't help with the back pain caused by this new found weight.

So I'm officially in the full throws of nesting! Can't clean enough! Been sorting out clothes all day- not content with washing and ironing all babies clothes I'm now washing and ironing all of mine and hubbies clothes despite half of them already clean! Just to freshen them up! :/ also sorting out all those 'throw everything in' drawers throughout the house! By the time I'm done ill never have been so organised! Lol!

Thinking about getting a wax this week but don't want to get one too early- maybe the end of the week. But dont want to leave it incase i go into labour early! have some veet so reckon i could wack that on if i start feeling early signs that things r starting...not sure how realistic that is?? What u ladies doing about that area? Lol

Ooh yea- wonder how smand is getting on!

I wish my boobs would stop freaking growing! My back is killing me from their added weight. I stood on scale and had my OH lift my boobs up yesterday and a ale jumped back almost 20 lbs :haha: I'm not even exaggerating. I haven't bought a good nursing bra because they are huge but I'm afraid they will still double in size when my milk comes in. All my pre pregnancy bras stopped fitting months ago. If I'm staying home I usually just wear a sports bra but that doesn't help with the back pain caused by this new found weight.

20lb boobs lol. I don't think mine have changed that much- just maybe one cup size but I think with the extra weight they'd be this size despite being preggers....I've bought 2 nursing bras that fit me now- hmm- wonder should I have bought a bigger size?!:dohh:

Thinking about getting a wax this week but don't want to get one too early- maybe the end of the week. But dont want to leave it incase i go into labour early! have some veet so reckon i could wack that on if i start feeling early signs that things r starting...not sure how realistic that is?? What u ladies doing about that area? Lol

Ooh yea- wonder how smand is getting on!

I had OH shave me when it got TOO horrible a little over a week ago. Going to have him do it again Wednesday probably.

Yes I wish we'd get an update! Hope all is well with her!

I started cleaning again last night but today we start the deep clean and the cooking and freezing of meals. This horrid back pain woke me up at 5:30 this morning so I'm hoping a Tylenol 3 that the doctor had given me will knock it out enough for me to really clean this place! Damn you boobs! :growlmad:

Funny my back pain is particularly bad today too! Wasn't sure if I had just done too much yesterday or whether it would be that way anyway.

Oh no I couldn't get dh to do it - he wouldn't mind but I would! Lol! Would prefer him to only have visions of me nice and tidy! Lol! Silly really I guess :)

Think once all this sorting is done ill do meals too- just to keep me busy as I'm running out of things to do and I think once I do I'll be sitting twiddling my thumbs which I really don't want! :/

I'm having some spotting today, nothing too major but for sure there. I'm wondering if things are FINALLY starting? I'm going to call my doctor in a minute and see what she wants me to do.

My only problem is that the "contractions" I'm having aren't frequent at all...

Try the nipple stimulation. I see a lot of people say they did it to regulate their contractions. Play with one til a contraction starts then stop. Once that contraction stops play with the other until you get another one and so on.

Honestly I have no idea if I'd try it at all because it may just be coincidence that it helped some women but I know you want things to start ASAP so might be worth a shot.

You just always worry whenever you see blood. She's moving happily in there but I'm still wondering what's going on.

I'm also feeling exhausted...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->