Girls around 30 weeks want to wait out the final stretch together? Update:32 weeks

Movements are same for me. She's going nuts in there! Nothing too painful for me but I occasionally get a hard punch to the bladder and think I'm going to wet myself lol. Everytime she starts I tell her just keep on dancing til that water breaks! I was sure it would the other day with how intense they were but nothing. It really appears that she's trying to escape!

Do u think them moving so much would help water break? Oh that would be great!! :) I keep getting those jabs in the cervix too! Hopefully means something is happening! Getting very impatient now and it's not even due date! Imagine what we'd be like if we went over! Argh!!! Not worth thinking about!! I so hope my sweep works on Tuesday!

So at hospital now. My cervix had not changed. Probably wont be in labor today. Have to lay here for an hour then walk for an hour and will get another gel.

I'm super crampy now but no contractions are shown on the monitor.

Hey ladies,

Sorry i have been missing, we have our baby boy but was a bit of a drama. We went in for the induction on Sunday night believing we would be home the next day but just got home tonight!

So, i was induced but the baby was in distress so they broke my waters and put a thing on his head to monitor him, there was meconium in my waters and every time i had a contraction his heart rate dropped to they rushed us in for an emergency section. Baby had the cord wrapped around his neck 3 times, his arms, body and legs! They said it was the longest cord they had ever seen.

Since then, he has had a few worrying signs and they tested him loads and loads and we spent the week with our hearts in our mouths but they have said he is healthy and allowed us home today.

It has been very emotional but we are happy and safe and have our little man with us finally. I hope this doesnt scare anyone cos its unusual circumstances and the only thing i would say is, if it doesnt feel right kick up a stink till they listen and check you out....ohhh and gas and air is the most amazing stuff, they had to wrestle it off me to give me the spinal block for the section haha!!!

I havent read whats been going on since my last post yet but i will do and i will try and catch up tonight or tomorrow, hope your babies are doing well xxxxxxxx

Attachments

• Baby douglas.jpg
    Baby douglas.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 2
He's beautiful Smanderson! Congrats!

Update on me, the gels have me contracting every 2 minutes. Not very painful and not lasting too long. They will check me again in an hour and go from there.

Thanks Miss, good luck for today :flower: sounds very good contractions so close together :thumbup: will look forward to reading your birth story very soon :hugs: xxx

Thanks! They sent me home as there was no significant change in my cervix. Gels can take 12 to 48 hours to start active labor. My cervix was a bit softer. If I'm not in labor by Monday doc says we will schedule the full induction at my appointment. Hopefully I go on my own this weekend but if not at least there is end in sight! Nurse said don't go home and walk because I will probably just dehydrate myself and go into false labor? Strange. But I will rest!

Well Zoe and I are home. I'm VERY sore as I had a 2nd degree tear and have stitches. Zoe is jaundice so we have to keep taking her to the hospital for blood work to keep an eye on it. She also failed her hearing test in one ear and needs physio for her neck. Been very stressful. I wish I knew more about my post partum care. The bleeding isn't what I expected.

Miss keep us updated hun i hope full labor kicks in soon :flower: that is strange about the walking but i guess rest and hopefully you will have a speedy labor :hugs:

Sarah congrats on your baby girl :hugs: DJ was/is jaundice too but was just below the treatment line and has started to reduce they say by day 4 they should start to improve :thumbup: horrible them taking blood from their feet isnt in :cry: im sorry your having such a stressful time hun :hugs: we have had a crappy week too :cry: hopefully the physio will help her neck :thumbup: im not sure what happens with the hearing test hun, DJ hasnt had one yet but are they going to re test? Are you bleeding a lot then hun? If its too much defo worth speaking to the midwife about it xxx

Zoe has been more or less cleared of the jaundice. Sleeping well and looking beautiful

Congrats Sara! Sorry to hear ur having a tough time of it though! X

How's everyone getting on? I have terrible mid back pain this past few days! :( getting big jabs in the the cervix area too and crazy strong movements! Have put on quite a bit of weight this last week too! Not surprised as I'm really craving junk food and giving into it!

Hiya ladies, my big boy arrived 26/4 at home as planned but then retained placenta so rushed to hospital. Ended up having segically remived an then blood transfusion due to massive blood loss. Spent 39hr in hospital but boy is nice an healthy an weighed 11lb2. Good luck to any of you still waiting. xxx

Congrats weffi! What a huge baby!!!! Glad everything is okay now!

Mazz I've been having contractions since I left the hospital Friday and last night they got much more painful. Woke me up a few times but I couldn't stay awake long enough to time them for over an hour. Have my doctors appointment today where they will do an ultrasound and check the progress of my cervix so I'm hoping these have made a difference to my cervix because if not I don't think I'll be able to take the pain!

OH and I dtd last night and during is when the contractions became seriously intense. After I lost a lot of plug all through the night. Fingers crossed for good news today!!!

And the contractions I felt in hospital felt more like crazy movement until the nurse told me that it was indeed a contraction I though that Mia was just balling up and stretching out a lot. Not much longer Hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->