Girls around 30 weeks want to wait out the final stretch together? Update:32 weeks

To all the girls still waiting...hold in there! Your so close now! Your lo could be just around around the corner! I had no idea I would go into labour the night I did! I only lost my mucus plug whilst having contractions! Xx

Anyone else still hanging in there? I am! :/

Lost a blob of mucus plug this morning which I'm very happy about as I was wondering when that would happen! I've also been up since 5am this morning with lots of energy...not sure if that means anything but I can only hope!

Hello :wave: I'm still here too Mazzy

No plug loss yet, unless it went down the toilet and I didn't notice! Went and did a huge Waitrose shop this morning, so lots of walking, kept getting the occasional jab on my cervix, nice! Done lots of cleaning too, not sure if I'm nesting, who knows! Hope it happens soon for us both xx

Don't think you could miss the plug- pretty noticeable (tmi) lol! I'm getting jabs in cervix too and went for a walk! :) might go for another one later although I'm starting to feel a bit tired now so might take it easy just in case!

Good luck- hopefully we'll have our babies by the end of the weekend!! :)

Thanks Sarah :hugs: i tried them but he wont take them either :( so i had to go out and buy some advent bottles so he could feed easier as our options were the hospital ones which gave him terrible trapped wind or the tommee tippee that took forever for him to have even an ounce :dohh: i'll keep trying with him but it feels like im forcing my boob on him which seems wrong somehow but i just want the best for him :nope:

Rooster, thanks hun :hugs: im going to a class on Tuesday and im hoping it will help and wont be too late :dohh: its annoying isnt it, something so natural being so difficult :nope: mother nature has a mean sense of humour! :growlmad: poor you hun having to take pain killers to get through a feed :nope: hope it gets less painful for you :hugs: xxxx

Thanks Sarah :hugs: i tried them but he wont take them either :( so i had to go out and buy some advent bottles so he could feed easier as our options were the hospital ones which gave him terrible trapped wind or the tommee tippee that took forever for him to have even an ounce :dohh: i'll keep trying with him but it feels like im forcing my boob on him which seems wrong somehow but i just want the best for him :nope:

Rooster, thanks hun :hugs: im going to a class on Tuesday and im hoping it will help and wont be too late :dohh: its annoying isnt it, something so natural being so difficult :nope: mother nature has a mean sense of humour! :growlmad: poor you hun having to take pain killers to get through a feed :nope: hope it gets less painful for you :hugs: xxxx

Big :hugs: smanderson, I know how difficult it is when lo refuses your boob. We had big problems too. When dd was born she was taken straight to nicu, she was there for a week and scbu for a week after that, when they un-sedated her in nicu they tube fed her my bm and when she moved to scbu they would bottle feed her my bm when I wasn't there (and I would try desperately to bf her whilst I was there). The thing is, she got so used to the bottle she didn't latch right when it came to bf, the hospital got me using nipple shields, which helped for a while until she started to dislike them and her latch wasn't right with them and made me very very sore. She would literally look at my boob and scream and cry, throw herself back and generally reject it. In the end I expressed and bottle fed her, but as you know, that is seriously hard work. My advice would be go to the bf support group and try and get them to give you some hands-on advice xx

Thanks bambino :hugs: im so glad im not alone in this! was really feeling crappy that my boob made him so sad :dohh: i'll keep trying and will go to the class on tuesday and hope for the best, it really is hard work keep pumping :wacko: if i cant get him on the boob i dont think i will last long expressing, i'll do it till the milk stops though :thumbup: my poor little man, just want the best for him :flower: so nice to know you understand where im coming from :hugs:

Still hanging in there today too! No change since yesterday. Lost a bit more plug and had a few more mild period type cramps with no regularity to them.

Any changes for the other ladies still waiting?

I wonder how miss Latino is getting on...

Still hanging in there today too! No change since yesterday. Lost a bit more plug and had a few more mild period type cramps with no regularity to them.

Any changes for the other ladies still waiting?

I wonder how miss Latino is getting on...

Sorry! Meant to update!

Mia Kate was born at 10:52am on Wednesday via emergency c section after the induction caused fetal distress and a few other issues. She is happy and healthy now but she certainly scared us all! 6 lbs 8.4 oz and 20 inches long. The most beautiful baby I've ever seen :)

My induction was horrible. Ill recap later once princess is a little more settled.

I'm sore from the section but baby and I are doing great.

Congratulations miss! :) was wondering how u were doing. Yea post a photo & let us know how it went when ur more settled! :)

Sorry! Meant to update!

Mia Kate was born at 10:52am on Wednesday via emergency c section after the induction caused fetal distress and a few other issues. She is happy and healthy now but she certainly scared us all! 6 lbs 8.4 oz and 20 inches long. The most beautiful baby I've ever seen :)

My induction was horrible. Ill recap later once princess is a little more settled.

I'm sore from the section but baby and I are doing great.

Congratulations Miss :hugs: im sorry you had to have an emergency section :hugs: its frightening but im glad you and Mia Kate are doing well :flower: looking forward to pics of your gorgeous little bubby :flower:

Still waiting here! :(

Think I might end up with induction on 13th- which is so far away! :(

No signs apart from very very occasional and mild period pains! Lost some mucus plug but now nothing!! Meh!!!!! ::cry::

Still waiting here! :(

Think I might end up with induction on 13th- which is so far away! :(

No signs apart from very very occasional and mild period pains! Lost some mucus plug but now nothing!! Meh!!!!! ::cry::

Poor mazzymoo :hugs:
I had no labour signs before going into labour! Hope baby comes soon.
Me and DH did dtd the night before I went into labour, no idea if that actually helped or not xx

Thanks- hope she comes soon too! Can't think of anything worse than dtd though lol! So that's one method I'm avoiding! Lol

Thanks- hope she comes soon too! Can't think of anything worse than dtd though lol! So that's one method I'm avoiding! Lol

It was horrible to be honest I felt like a whale! Only did it cause I felt guilty for not doing it in bloody ages! Not aloud to do it for 6 weeks after birth so at least I have an excuse! X:haha:

Having some difficulty with breast feeding :( my baby girl is just a little piggy and always wants the tit so I give it to her even if she just ate and now she's spitting up. I can't stand to hear her cry though so I don't know what else to do but give it to her when she wants it. Her first doctors appointment is tomorrow so will be asking about that.

Haven't pooped since the surgery.... So I haven't lost any weight and I'm ridiculously bloated and swollen. Hoping I go soon :( I know it's going to be hell seeing as its painful to even pass gas! Thinking of trying asuppository tomorrow if I don't go tonight.

Mazz I hope you pop soon hun. I know you've got to be dying to meet that little love.

Miss did they not give you stool softeners? they really help i recommend :thumbup:

I cant answer for bf'ing as DJ wont feed from me, i have to express and then feed him my milk by bottle :cry: but when he pukes its cos there is trapped wind and he then takes more milk on top of the air and it comes out in like a fountain of projectile :sick: i been told its normal :shrug: dunno if this is anything like what your experiencing? xxxx

Mazz keeping everything crossed your LO arrives soon :hugs: x

Sarah how you getting on hun?? x

Miss did they not give you stool softeners? they really help i recommend :thumbup:

I cant answer for bf'ing as DJ wont feed from me, i have to express and then feed him my milk by bottle :cry: but when he pukes its cos there is trapped wind and he then takes more milk on top of the air and it comes out in like a fountain of projectile :sick: i been told its normal :shrug: dunno if this is anything like what your experiencing? xxxx

Mazz keeping everything crossed your LO arrives soon :hugs: x

Sarah how you getting on hun?? x

Yes I'm sure that's what it is. Glad to know its normal.

Turns out she's not asking to eat more often than normal. I didn't know I was supposed to offer both breasts at every feeding! :dohh: I was only doing one at each feeding. My poor baby was starving since I only offered her half the amount:nope: I feel horrible! But we've corrected it and I'm hoping it will work out! Feeling less sore at this evening's feeding so I'm pretty excited about that!

Yes they gave me softeners and they FINALLY worked today although I didn't go nearly enough.

I need to get on the computer tomorrow so I can post a pic of Mia.

I didnt know that either :wacko: wish they would tell us this stuff before we leave the hospital! I was timing his feedings and measuring out the amount they said and getting anxious when he wanted more until someone told me you go with what baby wants, if they drain the bottle, feed more! Dont feel bad hun, we are all learning, it takes a while :hugs:

Glad the softeners are working :thumbup: after so long it will take a while to catch up :thumbup: Great news your finding feeding easier and less painful :happydance:

Thanks all! Still no sign of baby! Have another sweep tomorrow so fingers crossed!! Going to go for a long walk today too! I hate this waiting game! Feel like a whale and don't want to see anyone anymore! :(

Thanks all! Still no sign of baby! Have another sweep tomorrow so fingers crossed!! Going to go for a long walk today too! I hate this waiting game! Feel like a whale and don't want to see anyone anymore! :(

SNAP! I have another sweep tomorrow and am also gonna go out for a long walk in the sunshine.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->