Girls close to the end... .LABOR WATCH!

Congrats to those that have had recent babies! Mine is here too. My waters broke at 5 am, contractions started an hour and a half later and she arrived just after 9am. Had a fantastic experience at our new birthing centre and was home by 1.30pm.
Good luck to everyone and see you over at baby club!

Forgot to say she was on her due date (like her sister!). I think the odds of that are about 0.5%!!!!

Congrats to those that have had recent babies! Mine is here too. My waters broke at 5 am, contractions started an hour and a half later and she arrived just after 9am. Had a fantastic experience at our new birthing centre and was home by 1.30pm.
Good luck to everyone and see you over at baby club!

Forgot to say she was on her due date (like her sister!). I think the odds of that are about 0.5%!!!!

It's so great to hear of all these healthy, quick arrivals! Congratulations and a speedy recovery!

I don't think I updated but went in at 41 weeks for my induction. After 28 hours of very very long rough labor he was born. 4/9/15 Logan Thomas born 11:04 am 8 lbs 8 oz 21 inches long. We had to stay at the hospital a extra night due to my rough labor n high fever but we are home learning together how to be mom and baby.

Hi all. Congrats to those who have given birth and are now having lovely - if exhausting - cuddles!

So I'm now 40+4 and yesterday morning had a bloody show. Well I was convinced contractions would start overnight but nothing. Baby is OP and I'm worried there's going to be a lot of stopping and starting. ��

Congrats to those whose had there LO's :happydance:

citrusfruit - Hopefully wont be too much longer till LO here. They say its generally 24-48h after a bloody show labour begins (can differ obviously). Best of luck when it does happen :flower: xx

Congrats to you all who have had their babbas xxx

So been for me sweep and I'm 2cm at the bottom but only 1cm at the top and she could feel babies head I am also 50% effaced I'm rather disappointed if I'm honest so wanted to be more than that, I feel like I'm gunna go to the full ten days over :-( xxx

Congratulations to all the ladies who've given birth.....I'm not jealous one bit.....honest 😊.

I had xontractions last night between 7pm-11pm every 5-10 mins lasting about 45 seconds then they just seam to fizzle out, good think was I got a good 11 hour sleep as my 18 month old slept from 9pm-9.30am 👍😬 so today I feel very rested but still no other sign that little bean is on its way. Xxx I never had this with ds as he came on his duedate, the waiting about is torture xxx

I too have not had my baby yet. Although I am only 37 weeks, I cant wait to meet her. Congrats to everyone that is now snuggling their babies.

Congrats to all who had their babies ! Things are moving along and lots of babies arriving :flower:

Just wanted to update- I had my baby on Sunday! After contractions coming 8-10 min all day long I decided to go to the hospital. I was only 4 cm but after an hour said I was close to 5 and where I nearly had my last baby in the car they thought it would be best if I stayed. So they broke my waters and she was born with 1/2 a push 2 hours later!

Just wanted to update- I had my baby on Sunday! After contractions coming 8-10 min all day long I decided to go to the hospital. I was only 4 cm but after an hour said I was close to 5 and where I nearly had my last baby in the car they thought it would be best if I stayed. So they broke my waters and she was born with 1/2 a push 2 hours later!

So sweet!!! How far along were you??:cloud9:

So sweet!!! How far along were you??:cloud9:
38 w 4 d. She is 6 lb 14 oz and so stinking cute! My 3 and 1 year old think she's the greatest thing ever.

I'm currently 40 + 5 and just had a midwife appointment, everything was perfect and she even offered to do me a sweep 😊👍, she did it, said I was already 2cm and she could feel the babies head, it did hurt a bit when she was pulling my membrains away from baby but was good that she did it, she said I will probably have my bloody show now and I will feel crampy which I do 👍, fingers crossed this gets things going, because if I havnt had baby by next Thursday I'm booked in for an induction at 1pm (and I really want a waterbirth) so hoping to avoid that lol xxxx

I'm currently 40 + 5 and just had a midwife appointment, everything was perfect and she even offered to do me a sweep ����, she did it, said I was already 2cm and she could feel the babies head, it did hurt a bit when she was pulling my membrains away from baby but was good that she did it, she said I will probably have my bloody show now and I will feel crampy which I do ��, fingers crossed this gets things going, because if I havnt had baby by next Thursday I'm booked in for an induction at 1pm (and I really want a waterbirth) so hoping to avoid that lol xxxx

Fab that she did a sweep! :happydance:. 2cm is good progress already, hopefully the sweep will finish it off and kick start labour. Cramps always a good first sign! Best of luck!! :winkwink:

Im off to see midwife in an hour for 38w check, hopefully book in for sweep in two weeks time xx

I went to DR yesterday and I am now 2cm dilated:happydance:. Ill take any progress I can get. Ive been really crampy since she checked too. Maybe soon, maybe not LOL. Lets hope for soon!!

Congrats to everyone that has had there babies!!! Not jealous at all!

So had my sweep yesterday had cramping lost a lot of my mucus plug but nothing with a bit of blood in, does it always have to the show in it as j can't remember if I did with my daughter, still having period like pains I would love to have him here now and have been so impatient, but I have also been up all night the last 2 nights as my little one has chicken pox, but I'm so exhausted so scared for incas I do go in and have no energy xx

I'm currently 40 + 5 and just had a midwife appointment, everything was perfect and she even offered to do me a sweep ����, she did it, said I was already 2cm and she could feel the babies head, it did hurt a bit when she was pulling my membrains away from baby but was good that she did it, she said I will probably have my bloody show now and I will feel crampy which I do ��, fingers crossed this gets things going, because if I havnt had baby by next Thursday I'm booked in for an induction at 1pm (and I really want a waterbirth) so hoping to avoid that lol xxxx

Fab that she did a sweep! :happydance:. 2cm is good progress already, hopefully the sweep will finish it off and kick start labour. Cramps always a good first sign! Best of luck!! :winkwink:

Im off to see midwife in an hour for 38w check, hopefully book in for sweep in two weeks time xx

Thanks inoue 😊

I turned down a sweep a couple days ago (that would have been pre-arranged the week before) but I wanted to try and get baby to come when it was ready! I caved today because I just want to be in labour now and meet my little bean. It's hard work with a 19 month old anyway and I am the size of a house (my bump is huge this time) and little beans already estimated at 9lb 1oz (as of today)! The only down side of today is she said it is back to back, and ive heard pushing one out to be more painful and longer 😤, really hope things start properly tho, I don't think I could take another lot of xontractions starting then fizzling out xxx
Good luck at your 38 week appointment, fingers crossed she books you in for your sweep xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->