Girls close to the end... .LABOR WATCH!

I hope no one minds if I make my way into this thread - 39+5 I am probably officially OK to say I am close to the end!

This is my first baby that doesn't need to be induced out in week 38 or 39. I have GD but it has been very very closely managed this time and I'm not on any meds but have a normal size baby and fluid levels.

I have had 2 hard inductions and am desperate not to be induced - though I think post 40 weeks it may be easier.

I've got no real signs of an impending baby, my BHs are very strong and ramp up in the evening, I've lost some plug etc but very minimal.

By my cycle dates this baby was always due more like 27 April so I won't feel overdue really until that date has come and gone.

Congrats both of u great news!! Well I'm still here 5 days over got my second sweep today so fingers crossed ( it took 2 sweeps with dd) but if not I should be getting induced on Friday which isn't too long await I keep telling myself, hopefully I have progressed since Wednesday xxx

Congrats to the ladies who have had their babbas since I was on here last!!.
Well I'm still here..... Due today 40 weeks!!. Really fed up with all the 'signs' of labour I've had and trying to ignore them now because I always get too excited when the contractions start!!.

Still having mild contractions every so often on and off coming every 10 minutes then they just stop!!.
I feel a bit sickly, but not been sick yet. I also feel pressure down below and I feel really heavy now & loads of period pains!!. Hoping all the pains means at least I'm dilating and hopefully it will be a quick labour seeing this is my 3rd babba!!. :)
Hurry up baby !!!. Xxx

I have been reading along but had nothing much to post. 40+2 today, all the same signs of labor, regular contractions every evening, walking, bouncing on the ball, and dtd every day, without any real labor starting. :dohh: My doc will attempt a sweep again tomorrow, and if it's not successful and if my baby still measures in the 90-something percentile, I will ask to be induced next weekend at 41 weeks. I would rather have gone into labor naturally but emotionally and physically I really need to move on. Feeling two or three strong, painful contractions and thinking maybe this is finally it, and then it's not, is exhausting!

Hi ladies! I still have 10 days til due date but would like to join. I keep symptom spotting too but now every time I think something might be happening (clear out, back pain, overheating) I just ask myself "If you were only 32 weeks along, would you even think twice about this?". So far the answer is always no!

I woke up last night with an ear infection so I'm hoping to get it treated before going into labor. It's so hard not to get impatient though! My first was born at 41 weeks am my second at 39+6

Well I'm still here 2 I'm now 41 weeks and getting very impatient now, last sweep I was 2 cm and hopefully getting another sweep tomoz if not will be Friday, and if baby dosent appear then still in being induced on Monday 27th which I keep telling my self it's not long away to wait, I'm just tottaly fed up now xxx

Hey everyone, congrats on all the babies that have come so far.

I am so fed up now, my original due date was the 14th so I already feel a week overdue now, but they are going with the 17th from the scan.

Really hoping for a vbac this time but every day he doesn't come I'm getting a bit more doubtful that it's going to happen :( Haven't had any more signs in the last couple of days either.

Can I join in? This is my fourth, and I'm 38+1 today, by scan dates. I have three boys and we think this ones a girl. I normally go to my dates, which are often a little earlier than scan dates. We are having our third home birth. I had an emcs with my first.

Lots of labour signs, but I've been having them for a few weeks. Hope the ladies waiting are soon having baby cuddles x

Yay! I feel like I can post here now. Just got back from my check and I am 3 cm and 90 percent effaced. Last week I was 2 cm and 80 percent, so I'm definitely progressing! Doctor said any day now. I'm hoping by Friday!

I was still only ~2cm yesterday and 50%. She was able to do the sweep though, so baby's head was quite a bit lower. Also definitely lost my mucous plug. Tons of very low pressure today and contractions that just feel super heavy.

If none of this leads to anything, I'm scheduled for induction on Saturday. So no matter what, by Sunday I'll have my baby. It's not my first choice, but knowing that I won't be in limbo for another week and a half makes me feel ten times better. :thumbup:

I was still only ~2cm yesterday and 50%. She was able to do the sweep though, so baby's head was quite a bit lower. Also definitely lost my mucous plug. Tons of very low pressure today and contractions that just feel super heavy.

If none of this leads to anything, I'm scheduled for induction on Saturday. So no matter what, by Sunday I'll have my baby. It's not my first choice, but knowing that I won't be in limbo for another week and a half makes me feel ten times better. :thumbup:

I wish it was me:nope:. Im happy for you though and it shouldnt be much longer!!!:happydance:

Oh my gosh labour watch yes! I'm desperate to have this baby. Apt tomorrow but I don't know if doc will do an internal.

Hey mrskcbrown, I didn't realize you were pregnant again! Congrats, and almost done!

Oh my gosh labour watch yes! I'm desperate to have this baby. Apt tomorrow but I don't know if doc will do an internal.

Hey mrskcbrown, I didn't realize you were pregnant again! Congrats, and almost done!

Yes and thanks a lot. Not much longer for you either. I too go to the DR tomorrow, hopefully their is progress. I was in "light" labor last night, contractions were 6-7 mins apart. I was able to sleep so I knew it wasnt the real thing. I still feel pains tho so I guess only God knows. Tomorrow is my last day at work and I guess its a waiting game from there:shrug:. No inductions here unless absolutely necessary.

Hi hope ur all doing well, so had my third sweep today finger crossed. It's third time lucky no change really, still 2cm and 50% effaced BUT she did say my waters are bulging under little mans head! Has any body had this before or know if it means labour is soon, with my first I had yo have my waters broke cz she started to come out in her sack! If not tho I'm still booked in for 8am on Monday to be induced xxx

I had a check today cervix closed but he opened it and said membranes were now bulging so who knows. I will avoid an actual induction if possible but am A ok with membrane sweeps I went into labour 4 days after my only sweep with my first. Baby is also very engaged he said which he doesn't usually see with consecutive pregnancies. Baby is even lower now because it's pinching a never in my right leg so we'll see if anything happens.

TMI...I just went to restroom and had a tinge of blood on liner, what does that mean?? I dont remember it with other pregnancies.:shrug:

TMI...I just went to restroom and had a tinge of blood on liner, what does that mean?? I dont remember it with other pregnancies.:shrug:

Sounds like bloody show. I only had it with my third.

I'm going to join in. I'm still about two weeks from due date but am encouraged by everyone symptom.spotting! Dr today I was only 1.5 and not effaced. But that's typical for me. I've never been over 2cm and 50% before real labor started. So we will see. I am mentally preparing to be over due. Just praying for no induction so I'll go as Kong ad they'll let me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->