• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Girls close to the end... .LABOR WATCH!

I went to the dr on Friday and had my group b strep culture and first cervix check. I'm dilated to a 1 but he said my cervix is still really posterior which made it extremely difficult to get to. I go in again this Friday , I'll be 37 weeks then. I just hope Ive made a little more progress then. It's always so depressing when there is no change from week to week. I'm going to ask about scheduling an induction though, my dr allows it at 39 weeks if it isn't your first pregnancy, and I'm so uncomfortable and just want my baby out!!

My midwife gave me a sweep the day before my due date. Hasn't done anything though, but it says in the notes I got that you get offered at 40 and at 41 weeks. It was the same last time but maybe if it's your first they make you wait until 41? I have terrible indigestion tonight but that's all. Heading for day 4 overdue *yawn*

Well I had my appointment today.

Prior to my appt I had a clean out...not fun...we arrived to my appt 3 hrs early so we (dh and I) went for a little walk where the clean out began, thank The Lord for public bathrooms.

At my appt the doctor checked me and put me at 5cm dilated and 60-70% effaced.

NST looks good. Contractions, pain and pressure still coming in waves. She's happy with my progress and doesn't anticipate I'll make it past the weekend (yea right)

So just walking, squatting and keeping it moving on hopes it jump starts labor.

Ugh currently miserable, irritable and crampy. Thank god dh is off today.

Well I had my appointment today.

Prior to my appt I had a clean out...not fun...we arrived to my appt 3 hrs early so we (dh and I) went for a little walk where the clean out began, thank The Lord for public bathrooms.

At my appt the doctor checked me and put me at 5cm dilated and 60-70% effaced.

NST looks good. Contractions, pain and pressure still coming in waves. She's happy with my progress and doesn't anticipate I'll make it past the weekend (yea right)

So just walking, squatting and keeping it moving on hopes it jump starts labor.

Ugh currently miserable, irritable and crampy. Thank god dh is off today.

5cm already is fantastic! Sounds like you're well on your way :)

Sounds really promising rosegarden620 !

Getting pretty sore, regular contractions ... Oh please don't go away when I fall asleep :haha:

Thanks girls !
I'm hoping I don't walk around at 5cm to long.

Playin just dance with my girls and hubby at the moment.

Rosegarden- So exciting! 5 cm really is something!! I know some people walk around at 5 cm, but truly I believe that most don't and usually labor continues. Fingers crossed for you!

I'm having lots of stabbing cervical pain today. It seriously feels like someone is stabbing me with a knife. So far, I've had no change in discharge and no consistent pattern of contractions, but I'm hoping this stabbing pain means something.

Lots of pain when I use the bathroom. Lots and lots of pain and pressure. Almost to tears. Contractions radiate to the back. Haven't timed them yet. Once I determine if they're rythmic shower and lying down it is to see if they go away....

Labor is so close! Bc this pain and pressure is a whole new level.

I have about 6 weeks left, baby is supposed to be a May baby but might be a April baby just like his or her big sister! OMG two bdays in April next will be quite expensive :s lol

I got nothing :( Went to the Dr today and the most positive thing was that the baby's descended. Breech still, but at least the bum's descended, not the feet. Cervix is posterior and only barely a fingertip dilated (assuming that means less than 1cm). My OB was going to do a sweep if I was a couple cm open, but no dice. She said maybe over the weekend, lol.

My due date is tomorrow and it doesn't look like my body wants to let go of this little one any time soon!

I have a dr appointment on thursday, so I am going to ask them to do a check.. I am curious where I am at. I feel her down low though... Lots of pressure in that area today.. some cramping a little bit ago..

Hoping it is something.

Contractions all night not really painful. Woke up this morning nothing! Go to my 40 week check up tomorrow hoping they induce on my die date instead of waiting till 41 weeks. I cant do this for another week!!

No labour symptoms here :( baby is super active tonight - feels like its having a dance party in there. I have really bad heartburn. Hope everyone is OK!

Had a sweep yesterday thought nothing off it but I have been woken up throughout the night with intense period pains and some contractions. God constant dull back ache to go with it but then baby is back to back...

Ceevix was high and posterior yesterday so I don't hold out much hope but they're ny labour watch symptoms.

Fingers crossed...

Glitterfly ouch I hope you don't have all back labouring

Somebody needs to give birth here soon!! Whose gonna be our first labor watch baby? :)

I'm SO BORED OF WAITING FOR THIS BABY NOW! Haven't even had my show or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->