• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Girls close to the end... .LABOR WATCH!

Been having a show the whole day along with with mild contractions :happydance: please let this start now !

Last time I checked in I was losing my mucus plug a bit.. Since then I had reduced movement so went in to get checked out... His heartrate dropped to 90 a couple of times so I was induced and little Jude was born on Friday weighing 5lb 15oz at 37+4 and had the cord wrapped round his neck. He's doing great now :) xx

Been having a show the whole day along with with mild contractions :happydance: please let this start now !

That's so execiting!!!!! It's such an anxious feeling waiting and waiting and when things start to look promising you're paying huge attention to all that your body does!

I hope hope hope this is the beginning of labor for you. I wanna see one baby already, geez! :)

Last time I checked in I was losing my mucus plug a bit.. Since then I had reduced movement so went in to get checked out... His heartrate dropped to 90 a couple of times so I was induced and little Jude was born on Friday weighing 5lb 15oz at 37+4 and had the cord wrapped round his neck. He's doing great now :) xx

Congratulations :happydance:. Scary with the lack of movement but good job his lower heart rate was picked up. Welcome to the world Jude :flower: xxx

Congratulations :) Glad all is well

When I had my NST last Friday babys hb dropped to 80-90 once or twice too but mw said all was fine and sent me away! I may have to go back in now....

Congrats Harri!

I have just returned from hospital from failed induction!! Feeling soooooo sore and like baby boy is between my legs! I am having mild contractions but if I make it to tomorrow I'm having c section at 3 pm!!!!
Hope time passes quickly for all you other ladies! ( or that babies arrive !!) :flower:

Getting induced 4/8 at 41 weeks. Who wants to be 41 weeks pregnant this is insane.

Sorry about the failed induction Laurans. At least you will be meeting your little one tomorrow ! Good luck !!

Hopingwaiting, hopefully you won't get all the way to your induction date ! Labour can start seemingly out of nowhere and I hope it happens soon for you !

Congrats Harri!

Hoping - Hopefully you will go before then!

Been admitted to labour ward :happydance: she does seem to be taking her sweet time though .... Will update later

Good luck everyone!

I have an elective induction scheduled tomorrow (38+ 5). Feeling a little guilty about it.

Good luck SAmummy & tulip. Can't wait to hear your updates.

I have 2 due dates. 38 weeks on 1 count & 39+ on the other. My ticker is the mid April one. My dr thinks I'm probably closer to the 7th but that's probably wishful thinking.

Last night I had severe cramps that seemed to be somewhat regular, but not regular enough to be active labor. But they were so difficult to endure. Like gas cramps but l felt them in my lower abdomen, lower back and hips, my bump would ball up so tight at the same time. Could these be mild contractions? By morning they were gone but I'm curious if they are as I have no recollection of how contractions felt like last time. Not even the ones I had as my induction was starting.

I had SUCH a gut feeling about last night. I went to bed with that feeling you get on x-mas eve in anticipation of x-mas morning and woke up and it was the same kind of morning it's been for the last two weeks :growlmad:

I've been working on a huge cross stitch project for the past 4 years and I have the ability to get it done TODAY. Multiple friends and I are convinced this baby is waiting for that to be done first! I think I should get on it...

:wave: Can I join you? I'm 37+4 today and while I'm not in a big hurry to have him, my gut tells me it'll be sooner than my EDD (April 18). Or maybe that's just wishful thinking! :shrug:

Last couple of days my baby is suddenly so low; yesterday I thought my bump shrank until I looked in the mirror and realized he was just way lower than ever before. I've also had a bit of pink-tinged cm the past couple days that I think is my mucous plug dissolving. Doc checked me this morning and said my cervix is "a bit dilated at the bottom, but the top is still closed." Whatever that means! :haha: I have been having strong and often regular BH since 20 weeks. The past two days they feel stronger and longer. They're also lower, probably just because baby is moving down. I've also seen a big change in my BM's (TMI sorry!).

I'm so curious when he'll come--with my DD almost 7 years ago I had none of these things, not even her dropping. No symptoms at all until my water broke at 39+2. I have no idea what going into labor is like so I'm pretty nervous about it!

Good luck to everyone watching and waiting! :flower:

I'm due tomorrow and no sign of impending labor. Dr said I had some scar tissue on my cervix from a cryo years ago that might be making it hard to open. I'm taking borage oil to help soften my cervix now. I really don't want to be induced!

Congratulations to all of you ladies who are through the rabbit hole!

I'm on countdown lol my first came before her due date So I'm hoping this little one does too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->