Girls i got my bfp!

Misscalais

Reaction score
Yaaaaaaay! I'm around 13 DPO today and I got a super faint bfp on afternoon urine!
Please pray for me that this is my rainbow baby it's 2 mths 1 day exactly since the miscarriage.
I'm crampy today though and yesterday is that normal!? Feels like AF is coming :( I never felt cramp with my two heathly pregnancies only this one and my last one.
Definitely praying for a :pink: one but I just want a healthy baby.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 16
wow congrats on your bfp :0) praying you have a sticky bean :0) and hope u get your little princess xox

your welcome hun :0). and don't worry too much about the cramping it's relatively normal to have some cramping, as long as your not keeled over in agony, try not to worry (easier said than done I know) xox :flower:

Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Hope you hear pink in a few months!!! H&h 9 months xxx

Yaaaaayyyyy!!!. Big congrats on you're BFP!!!. Good luck with you're pregnancy and I hope you get you're little Girl xx

Thanks girls! I'm trying not to get too excited though until I get confirmed by the DR won't be able to do that until next week though lol keep us in your prayers that its a sticky bean.

Sadly I'm pretty sure I'm having a chemical pregnancy. :( all my tests have gone lighter instead of darker. I can't believe this will be my 2nd loss this year. I'm heart broken. Just waiting to see what's going to happen can't get bloods until Monday! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->