Girls with Endo............. :-) :-) :-) :-)

floofymad

Mummy to munchkini
Reaction score
:flower: Hi girls,
Anyone with Endo want to join me on the ttc journey?....
We're on 9th cycle ttc and just found out last week I have endo, during a lap.
Not feeling much better now but managed to :sex: this week during Ov time!
Come join me! :flower::flower::flower::flower:

Well you knew I'd join you!!! Maybe we can get some more support on here soon!:)

Hello floofy :)
How are you doing now? Feeling all healed up from the op?

Hello floofy :)
How are you doing now? Feeling all healed up from the op?

Hey :hugs:
I feel 'healed' as such but symptoms haven't gone away :dohh:
Not sure if they should have done yet?....
Waiting for the :witch: to arrive Thurs or Fri so I can see if that's any different now.
How are you?... x

Due to have a scan tomorrow to see if my third ERPC finally got everything out from my mmc. I feel well, though, and that makes me confident that this third time was successful :D
Have you had a follow-up with your doc since the op?

Due to have a scan tomorrow to see if my third ERPC finally got everything out from my mmc. I feel well, though, and that makes me confident that this third time was successful :D
Have you had a follow-up with your doc since the op?

No he said to wait 3 months..
I was going to cave and make an appt last week but I'm waiting now to see what the :witch: is like this time after the op. :dohh:

Ok, all is out! FINALLY! :wohoo:
But the bad news is that the doctor doesn't think that my womb lining will support a pregnancy until after at least two more periods. I'm already starting to feel my endo pains creep back and I'm worried that if it takes too long I won't be able to stand the sex to actually make a baby. Grrrrrrrrrrr.......

Sorry to hear your pains are already back. I wish this stupid condition didn't even exist. I'm starting to get cramps and I'm not even due to have AF until Aug. 3-4!!! Why???? It's not fair to us to have to go thru so much pain all the time in my opinion! Good Luck I hope the pain stays a bay a little longer. :hug:

Ok, all is out! FINALLY! :wohoo:
But the bad news is that the doctor doesn't think that my womb lining will support a pregnancy until after at least two more periods. I'm already starting to feel my endo pains creep back and I'm worried that if it takes too long I won't be able to stand the sex to actually make a baby. Grrrrrrrrrrr.......
:happydance::happydance::happydance: about everything being out hun! Sorry they think you should wait a bit longer. Know what you mean about the pains coming back and ttc at the same time....
I've been told a :baby: would help me the best out of anything but we've been blumming trying that and know the :witch: will be here tomorrow - boo! :dohh:
Here's hoping we get a :baby: sooner rather than later! :hugs:

Hi, I will join you. I was diagnosed 12 years ago when I was 18. I have had 5 lap in that time, the last one was 2 years ago and at that time they removed all endo again and have just started getting symptoms again :(

I was told when first diagnosed to start trying for a baby as if I didn't have one within 3 years a prob never would, but at 18 I didn't want children.

I have always said I didn't want children but in the last 12 months that has started to change and OH and I decided to TTC last month. I am going to give it 6 months TTC and if no BFP then I am going to my GP so we can get the ball moving regarding the endo again, I seem to have to go back to the docs after every lap which is a real pain in the backside!!

Hi, I will join you. I was diagnosed 12 years ago when I was 18. I have had 5 lap in that time, the last one was 2 years ago and at that time they removed all endo again and have just started getting symptoms again :(

I was told when first diagnosed to start trying for a baby as if I didn't have one within 3 years a prob never would, but at 18 I didn't want children.

I have always said I didn't want children but in the last 12 months that has started to change and OH and I decided to TTC last month. I am going to give it 6 months TTC and if no BFP then I am going to my GP so we can get the ball moving regarding the endo again, I seem to have to go back to the docs after every lap which is a real pain in the backside!!

Welcome SLB! You're the same age as me... we're onto our 10th month of trying now...
Why do you need to go back to the doctors after each lap?......

I have a couple of follow up appointments at the hospital and after that if i have no major problems pain wise ect they just tell me to go to my GP to write a letter if i am having problems, I always get an appointment pretty fast but I have no idea why they do it like this

I have to go back in 3 months, but have a feeling it'll need to be sooner.
I went to my docs last week to see if they could help with the pain, but they were useless and hadn't even heard of endo :dohh:

I have to go back in 3 months, but have a feeling it'll need to be sooner.
I went to my docs last week to see if they could help with the pain, but they were useless and hadn't even heard of endo :dohh:

Oh my goodness me - that's so rubbish!
I had to almost cry on my doctor as he didn't believe me that I had painful sex. In the end he gave me a referral just to get rid of me, and because I mentioned that I had private insurance. I've had three laps. The last one was in September and after that we finally were able to properly consummate our marriage. We've been ttc-ing since then.

My gyno told me that if I didn't get pregnant within six months to come back and ask for help. I don't think I can really do that because technically I've been pregnant from January until a few weeks ago (mmc 19th April with retained tissue until 12th July). Aaaaaargh. Sorry, I'm absolutely knackered and a bit down today because I'm disappointed at our effort this month and know I'm going to have three more periods before we get another go.

Hope we all get our bfps very soon ladies!!!!!

Hey girls wondering if its ok if I join?

I was diagnosed with stage 3endo last october after two laps .

Currently just waiting for my first AF after getting my last decapeptyl injection 15 weeks ago so I can start to TTC. Currently trying to manage pain with co-codamol , came off tramadol cos it was making me feel horrible . Came off the HRT so still getting the odd hot flush and night sweats !

started to take grapefruit juice! which I Hate!!!!

Hope to get to know u all better!!

gemx

Hi Gem and welcome:flower:

I ended up paying private to get diagnosed as after being admitted to hospital monthly due to the pain I was told allsorts, from being constipated to my appendix were playing up, after the had take the appendix away and i was still ill I looked into it myself and asked my GP for a gyne refural and he just laughed and said I was fine. I got a private gyne appt in the end and got the diagnosis.

Gosh, well I think one thing is clear from this isn't it - doctors are useless and don't believe that endo exists! :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Welcome Gem:flower:

I'm currently compiling a list of medication that people recommend and going to ring up the doctors and say "please can I see a woman doctor, who has been a doctor for a long time, and will have heard of endometriosis"
Seriously, do you think I can do that?! :dohh::dohh::dohh: :wacko::wacko:

I've been told the same thing, btw, that I need to get pregnant in the next 4-6 months before it starts up again...Well for me, it hasn't gone away, so that's not a problem. Well ttc is, cause nothing's working! :wacko:

petitpas - :hugs: and stick in there. Glad you're on the mend and can commence the ttc'ing soon.
Gem - does co-codamol work? Is it just a mix of paracetamol and codeine?

Talk to you all soon :hugs:

Urgh, some doctors, really! :grr:

Gem, what's the grapefruit juice for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79