Girls with Endo............. :-) :-) :-) :-)

Getting heavier again ! Gonna be dead strict with my charting this month . I used to e. 31 day cycle . Prob the first couple of months will be a bit strange ! How are you floof ? Pain wise and alternative treatments going well ? X

unfortunately no. Pains have been bad each afternoon and evening of last few days. Today was really bad. Had some codeine and slightly better. Suppose if I add up all the days this month that I had pain, then it was less than last month so there are positives.
Temps keep dropping so just want the blumming witch to turn up now so I can start again. The women at the clinic I'm going to for acupuncture said she'd concentrate on getting pain free periods with fresh red blood first of all. I really hope she can cause the pain is always excruciating and the blood is mainly brown. The docs always say that's fine, but it can't be normal to not bleed red blood. x

Aw fluffy, that really doesn't sound too good. Like it's been stuck in there for a while and couldn't get out. I hope the acu lady can help you!

Gem, I'm with fluffy in that you should count the day you started heavy in the morning as cd1.

Well girls. Not a good day yesterday as af turned up with bad pains, however have to say that this af is mostly red blood so far! First af since March with red blood!! Yay

Wow! Your treatment seems to be working! That was quick...
It looks like we've been doing very well with our alternative therapies this week!
I hope the pain lessens now that you have good colour xxx

Hey all.

How is everyone?...
Not sure what to make of acupuncture. Was weird laying there with about 15 needles in various parts and then being told to relax. Didn't know what to do! Been given a pack to read so will read that in a bit. She was confident she can help us get pregnant! x

Hey ladies, my witch has been and gone and i have had the most amazing levels of energy this week. This is most unlike me but i am enjoying it. I've been having a few niggles but i don't know whether all of them are caused by endo? I've had some icky lower back pains like for af or like i had after my first miscarriage whenever i was about to pass some nasty clots. Does that pain sound familiar to anyone? When i have it, all i want is a hot water bottle but obviously that's out of the question at work... X x

hey petitpas , is it like a pulling and aching pain in your back ? Ive had this for 4 days now . I'm on CD9 . been taking pain killers and had a head back on my back all day which relieved it a bit yest . My poor dad thought I had a sanitary pad stuck to my back when I was in his house yest . He asked my mum to tell me !! lol

:dust: to you xx

lol Gem!

Petitpas - I get some lower back pain but not sure if it's the same as you describe. Mine is mostly like burning aching feelings.

hey everyone , hope your all doing ok? ive had a crappy few days so feeling really sorry for myself , :dust: to you all

Hey Gem,
Sorry you're feeling down. Just read about your car. That sucks. Hope it doesn't cost too much.
I'm currently feeling rubbish and lying in a blanket on the sofa on here, while DH watches rubbish football. Think I'm coming down with flu or something. Also been having endo pains last 3 days which isn't good. Recently, I always seem to get ill just when we're entering fertile period. Proper annoying!
Gem, do you mind me asking........... on your signature where it says 'Come read my journal stalkers always welcome' How did you change the link, so it read that, rather than reading 'www.babyandb.....................' etc? iykwim.

Hope you feel better soon x

someone did this for me ! I messaged on the help bit at the top of the forum . And someone told me how to do it! lol I am not technical minded at all! lol

Floofymad, you type out what you want the journal to be called i.e. 'floofymad's mad journey', then you highlight the text and click on the world with paperclip button to the right of the underlined A. If you hover the mouse over the world with paperclip button it should say 'insert link'. When you press on it, you get a box and in there you paste the link (https://www.babyandbump mad fluffmad etc.). That should do it.
:hugs: to anyone who needs them today.
My pain in the lower back is just that, a deep pain. Not burning. I can add another pain for the fun of it. I get a pain when I pee, not down below, but above my pubic line on the left side. It's weird and I've had endo on my bladder before. My normal endo pain is to the left of my groin (uterosacral ligament) but this new thing is a bit higher up.
To be honest, I'm adding things on here, but I'm actually not too bad off! I'm only a level one endo patient. I really can't even begin to imagine what you other ladies are going through :hugs:

Hey everyone , Just a wee post to see how we all are ?
Its been a while since anyone posted in here!

Hope your all well! x x :dust: to you all x

Endo pains are back with a vengeance! Started Mon but absolutely killing today. Backache since Sun too. Feels like womb and back are on fire. The witch will be here Thurs or Fri I predict.

How's everyone else? x

Hey my body is teasing me again . Been getting sore boobs but from
What I can remember I got that with af . Cramping and sharp endo pains . Af due on sat . Got consultant on Monday so hopefully get some answers ! X

Oh my goodness petitpas ! How u feeling , is it unexpected? Is is a faint line ?fxed for u ! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->