Girls with Endo............. :-) :-) :-) :-)

It is a bfp, but no symptoms accompanying it. Feel a bit naughty and undeserving for having caught on so quickly again. Just hoping that it's third time lucky! I'm really played with sod's law here. Due date would mean I can't go to my little sister's big wedding next July... :lol:

Lovely news petitpas , Im keeping everything crossed for you xx

Hey well I am CD31 AF due today , nothing yet . I am 13dpo.

got a few symptoms but trying not to look into it to much!! Feeling a bit crampy so af could be on the way .

Gonna test in the morning with a first responce test if AF not here .

xx

OOoooooooh, Gem!
I have my fingers tightly crossed for you, hon :dust:

Hey everyone huge bfn ! On a first response so I def think I'm out ! Ff thinks Af will be due tomorrow so just need to wait and see ! Thanks xx

Gem, sorry to hear about the bfn - boo hiss! Can you send through a link to your chart? I love a good chart snoop...

If u look at my journal , back a few pages from end my link should be there . :)

I found it! Your post-ov temps look a bit low to me. It's confusing because temp-wise it looks like you are only 4dpo but you put in that you had a positive opk on the 7th of November. My initial guess would be that your opk might not have been a true positive? Or that you have low progesterone? What do you think? Is this what your chart normally looks like? Ooh sorry, I've gone overboard, haven't I?! :dohh:

No not at all . It's my first cycle since taking provera . So I really dont know . My positive opk was def darker than control . I put in the cross wires myself - wrongly Maybe? On the 6th and 7th had a sickness bug so didnt temp but took an opk . Maybe i didn't ov just had a surge ? Maybe I have ov later ? Or not at all ?! So u think I might have ov on the 17th ?

Just an update , started spotting tonight . So Tomorrow will be CD1 of a new cycle . Gonna try and be very strict with temping .

another update In the next 3 months I am going to be getting a laparotomy with a cystectomy on both ovaries? ( bikini line inscision ) has anyone ever had one of these ? Just realised how big an op it is and recovery time ( 6 weeks no driving!!)

x

Whoa! That sounds pretty major :(
Sorry, I can't help with any experience, but sending you some :hug:

No never had one, but a laparotomy is pretty big isn't it?...Does the cyst part of it mean you're getting cysts removed? x

Yeah it's the big op !:/
Think I could end up in Hospital for a few nights at least ! The no driving part will kill me !
They are gonna remove cysts completely rather than drain as they have done he last two times (July and oct 09) just scared the damage have to remove my ovary/ ovaries . They r gonna have a good look around this time and check if atesions have came back or if there's any pockets of endo .
Work will flip when they hear about time off !! :/
Hopefully it will help with pain and fertility tho ! Xx

Hey guys,

thought I'd join you all in the TTC with Endo experience. i am new to this site and forum so please dont laugh if i have posted this wrong...:blush:

I was diagnosed 4 months ago via Lap and was given a few months to try naturally otherwise would need IVF !! well it hasnt happened yet.... still waiting.... waiting... nothing... nothing... !! am due for AF any day now :-(

Hi cherry cherry ! Welcome !! Hows ur day to day pain been after the lap ? Gemma x

Welcome Cherrycherry!

I'm on my 6th cycle after lap and still nothing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->