Girls with Endo............. :-) :-) :-) :-)

Hi Cherry, you are absolutely in the right place!

I was given six months to try naturally after my last lap (Sep 09). I've been lucky in that I caught on three times since then, but I've also lost all three so I'm nowhere nearer my goal. Hopefully we will all be luckier in the new year!!!

How do you track your cycles? Do you temp?

:wave: to gem and floofy - how are you doing?

Sorry to hear your news Petitpas sending u big hugs !
I am now on 4dpo , ff changed me from 5dpo to 4dpo and I don't know why ? Any ideas y it would ?

Been really really painful this week ! :(

Hope ur all well as can be x

Oh petit, so sorry to hear that news. Sending you :hugs:

Gem, FF can change it when it's got a certain amount of temps above and below the coverline. Maybe a temp you entered confirmed Ov earlier or later?

Gem - I'm also really painful during and after OV for a while. Not sure why....:hugs: to you

Thanks, my dears.

Gem, I just peaked at your chart and it looks ok to me. The temp of your ovulation date is similar to a few days before so below the coverline. The opks also seem to confirm ov date as FF puts it. You never know, though, it could have been a few hours before or after. The chart isn't always THAT exact.

Sorry to hear you're hurting even now :hugs:

Thanks for the welcome guys! nice to be a part of the Endo family tree :haha:

my cycles are now completely pain free (not thanks to the lap) but thanks to accupuncture which I started a few months ago. I am on day 1 now... so as of tomorrow morning will start charting as I have never done it before. Hopefully it will give me some good info on how my cycles are going. Im thinking I may have a slight LPD has I spot for about 3-4 days before AF.. anyone else get that?

Petitpas - Im sorry to hear that happened 3 times to you. Yes, lets all hope 2011 is our year :happydance:

Hi cherrycherry . My last cycle I spotted for two days before my Af - and Ive never done that before!

Thats great that you are pain free. where are you affected by the endo ? Sorry if youve already told us this ! I am a ditz! xx

Cherrycherry - can I ask how long it took the acupuncture to work and get rid of your pain?.. How often did you have it?

I had it on my bladder, left ovarie and pouch of DOuglas which had a bit of my bowel attached so he left that in... nice! I felt no difference in pain after the op so I started accupuncture once a fortnight, then once weekly and noticed that now im pretty much pain free. The acc is suppossed to also help for fertility, I have noticed my AF is more Red and less clotty (sorry TMI) but still not preggo yet so boooo to that!:growlmad: Im trying vitamins and herbs aswell now, is anyone else taking anything that they find helps? I do reccamend accupuncture it really does make a difference. xx

Hi Cherry,
I'm also trying acupuncture but haven't been having it as much as that. 1 a month at mo. Would like to do once a fortnight but can't afford it.
Acupuncturist going to give me herbs too, but going to try this cycle with just clomid first.
I've also had 4 reiki sessions and think that definitely helped! Blood is more red and less brown. Not completely but hoping to get there.
Also trying a million supplements!

Hi girl, can I join?

I had a lap to remove endo, adhesions and an ovarian cyst in July 10, have been TTC since September, and just got AF after my 5th cycle trying. My cycles were about 26 days, however seem to have got shorter, 23 days this time, and about 3 days spotting before hand too, that can't be right? I don't know if anyone else gets this, or even if anything can be done to correct it. I am going back to the hospital in March and guess i'll see what they advise.

This month I am really suffering with pain, stomach, lower back and shoulder pain, and it's really getting me down. I don't know much about endo, as there wasn't much time between having an ultrasound and my lap and nobody ever really explained it properly, or whether it will stop me conceiving so I am feeling very worried that it'll stop me :(

I need someone to talk to that knows how I feel, so hope you guys don't mind me jumping in here.

xx

Hi Princess ! Welcome!!

I have endo , with reoccuring endo cysts on my ovaries and the endo in other places , I had two laps last year and in the next two months will be getting the bigger operation to try and remove cysts completely rather than draining .

I have been TTC for 5 months since coming off a hormone treatment for endo . No luck yet ! Endo is really unique to everyone , some people with ttc without much bother , others its a longer and more difficult journey !

I find not alot of people understand what endo is in the "real world" so its nice to come on here and have a rant!

If your cycle is 23 days long what day do u ovulate ?
What pain relief are you currently taking?

Hope your time TTC is short ! xx

Well when I had my follow up with the consultant beg of September we hadn't decided to TTC (me and OH hadn't had that conversation yet) so I didn't have always the questions ready to ask had I known I would now be TTC.

I was prescribed tranaxamic acid and mefenemic acid but I actually haven't taken any as I thought it might interfere with TTC, like I say I didn't ask the consultant at the time because we werent TTC then. So now I am in a dilemma as i'm not sure if taking them would help with TTC or prevent it happening.....! Not due to go back to the hospital until 24th March.

I take co-codamol which is fine for ttc . Doesn't help ttc but helps my pain . U should go to ur going mean time about pain relief . And ask some questions ? Xx

im worried ive got this, sry to rush in ladies, but since having morgan ive had spotting on random days then after O ive had awful awful cramps, so bad i cudnt lay on my tummy, i do have reg cycles tho :?

wot are other signs? im hoping to get a lap n dye soon ,anyone had this after a baby ? xx

Hi ! The more the Merrier, for me it was pain that made me want to double over ! Pain in lower back , I had regular cycles and no spotting , I do now tho after having a hormone treatment last year .
Oh and I also had swelling in my tummy . Xx

im so scared of having this ive never fell preg easy and after my 2nd mc in july i went to the docs last mth, hoping for a scan date asap, can they tell if u have it frm a scan or does it have to be a lap and dye? x

Hey Princess and Honey - welcome!
Princess - I think someone mentioned to me that mefenemic acid isn't good to take when ttc. Everyone on here totally understands how endo feels and how bad the pain can be....Endo can affect fertility, but there are also plenty of people who conceive with it too. I'm on cycle 14 of trying with no success. Had a lap in July and Stage 3 endo removed. Still get pain now though...

Honey - My symptoms were pelvic pain (burning, stretching, aching, cramping) on and off during month (quite bad at ovulation time and after) swollen stomach, spotting before and after AF, and lower back ache. The lap I had stopped the spotting, but not the rest.

p.s. it's very unlikely to be seen during a scan. Usually a lap is the only thing that can show endo. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->