GIRLY BUNDLES: Newborn, Up to 1 month, Up to 3 months

Rachel_C

Reaction score
Most things in these bundles were my first LO's and then my second LO's, but both of them are on the larger side, especially no 2 who has outgrown 0-3m stuff at 7 weeks, so they haven't been worn for long (and some things not at all). Wear and tear is as you'd expect - some bobbling to the feet etc. Some of the white things have slight yellow marks on the necks but I think these will come out with a bit of Vanish/sunlight, I haven't tried. That's only one or two vests/sleepsuits, let me know if you want proper details or more photos of anything.

Ours is a pet and smoke free home. Prices include UK postage but not Paypal fees.

Newborn bundle (6 sleepsuits, one bib, 8 vests; half unworn) - £20

2 'tiny baby' (6lbs) sleepsuits from George, never worn
3 'new baby' (7.8lbs) sleepsuits from Next, pink and flowery ones worn once, cat one never worn.
Winnie the Pooh sleepsuit and bib, 'newborn' by Ladybird
3 'new baby' (7.8lbs) vests from Next, worn for a week or two, may have some slight yellow/milk marks round the neck, should come out.
5 'early baby' (7.5lbs) sleeveless vests from Tesco, never worn.

https://i53.tinypic.com/nwew4k.jpg

Up to 1 month bundle (14 sleepsuits, 4 romper suits, 10 vests, 1 dress outfit) - £35

9 'up to 1 month' (10lbs) sleepsuits from Next. Yellow check, flowers and butterflies, butterfly, green spot, strawberry, white with strawberry on bum, red with white dots, pink stripes, flowers. Last three hardly worn.
2 ('I'm just so cute' and 'I love milk') 'first size' (9lbs) sleepsuits from George, hardly worn.
3 (9.9lbs) sleepsuits from Sainsbury's in yellow, white and yellow.
1 'up to 1 month' (10lbs) stripey romper from Next, never worn.
3 'newborn' (11lbs) rompers from Tesco, never worn.
6 'first size' (9lbs) vests from George in pink, lilac and white.
4 'up to 1 month' (9lb 14oz) vests from M&S, different pics on each - bird/elephant/cat/butterfly.
1 'newborn' (11lbs) dress and long sleeved vest from Tesco, still has tags (which have been written on)

https://i53.tinypic.com/f3pd2.jpg

Up to 3 months/0-3m bundle (15 sleepsuits, 2 pairs of trousers, 2 tops, 5 vests) - £30

9 'up to 3 months' (14lbs) sleepsuits from Next. Stripes, bunnies and trees, bunny, stripes, cats and trees, cat on purple, stripes, apples, apple.
3 '0-3m' sleepsuits from Sainsbury's.
2 '0-3m' pairs of trousers from Sainsbury's, jeans and pink cords.
2 '0-3m' (15lbs) sleeveless tops from Tesco, still have tags, one lilac and one spotty
5 'newborn' (but they are HUGE and would easily fit up to 3 months) vests with various pictures, teddy bears etc.
3 'newborn' (but again, HUGE!) sleepsuits with various pictures.

https://i51.tinypic.com/53p6rs.jpg

Make me an offer if you don't like my prices.

hiya honey - is there any way you'd sell the up to 1 month sleepsuits separately? x

hiya honey - is there any way you'd sell the up to 1 month sleepsuits separately? x

Umm I was really wanting to sell it all together cos when you start splitting it the postage mounts up! How much were you looking to pay?

For the up to 1 month sleepsuits around £10 x

I'd be looking for more than that really - just the P&P would be a fiver, so that'd be £5 for 14 sleepsuits :(

Could go up to £13 if that's any good xx

Up to 1 month bundle (14 sleepsuits, 4 romper suits, 10 vests, 1 dress outfit) - £35
would you go any lower hun? x

Could go up to £13 if that's any good xx

I'd rather sell the whole bundle together if I can, but if they haven't sold in a little while I'll get back to you if you like?

would you go any lower hun? x

Sent you a PM :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"