• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Gobble Gobble*-November 2013 Testing 5BFPs

Hello ladies. Terri, can I join? ;-) I am testing on November 29th. The day after Thanksgiving. -) I am so hoping for a BFP this cycle, because I am starting to worry that something is wrong... FX for all of us!!!

Lenka-Of course you can! I added you already. So good seeing you and yes, this is going to be a lucky thread. I just know it!

You shouldn't be disappointed in yourself. You have no control over your body. Today is only day 13, so maybe tomorrow you will get the Peak reading. I'm not sure how the OPks work, although I'll be finding out soon, but high is still good. Get busy!! hee hee.

I'm also not sure when the LH surge occurs. I guess I'll read up on it. I have a semi-easy work day today so it's too the Googleweb.

Don't get discouraged.

In other news, we're waiting to hear back from di226 and BoobsMcGee. I know Boobs posts on another board too so I might try stalking her. Updates please, ladies!!

Well, there were not one but TWO BFP's in our house this weekend!
I tested the night of 9DPO and then the morning of 10 DPO (I posted the pics of both in the test image thread).
I called my doctor immediately (thanks for Saturday hours...love him) because I had been sent for an abdominal CT scan on Wednesday and was on antibiotics all week to treat a kidney infection.
Labs were closed until today (his and the one I can use with my insurance) so I went today for the blood work. Will know results tomorrow or Thursday.

Too scared to get excited yet. Had a chemical last month and a MC prior.

I thought you found out that you were having twins!! HA!
Do you want me to wait until Thursday to update your status? I'm unsure of the BFP protocol.

I'm excited for you, so you remain calm. hee hee.
Can't wait to hear the results.

Oh wow Boobs!! How exciting, two BFPs, ahh! Gosh, I love hearing the BFPs in these TTC threads, wuhu! Fingers crossed that it's a sticky bean, Hun! I think it's going to turn out just fine, good luck!

Congrats, Boobs! Fingers are crossed for you!!!

Sis, I've been stalking your chart for months and I'm always jealous of how early you O!!!

:rofl:

Don't be that's why I was On Femara to give those follies a Lil more time.... I think I have E dominance and that's why I O so fast and my P is low!! :shrug:

Oh well w my Mc I Od on CD11-12 so here hoping!!! :)

Your temps are looking good Mischief!!! :thumbup:

Boobs - :happydance: congrats hun so excited for you:flower:

:hugs:

X

Thank you ladies!
I am not even updating my ticker until I know for sure from the blood.
Might know today.
My impatience will probably drive me batty today!

Still no AF. She was due yesterday. Cervix is shut up tight. Water CM.

OK...it's official.
My HCG was at 40 yesterday. Going for more blood tomorrow to make sure its doubling properly like it should be. Then I see my Dr on Saturday.

OK...it's official.
My HCG was at 40 yesterday. Going for more blood tomorrow to make sure its doubling properly like it should be. Then I see my Dr on Saturday.

CONGRATS!!! Super happy for you. Love seeing BFPs on these threads. :happydance:

OK...it's official.

Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"