God Help Me

Mrs. Atole

Reaction score
This doesn't get easier, month by month i pray and believe God will bless me, i know he will i just know it, but this waiting game is painful and when af comes i feel like a failure... I want so bad to be a mother... Please Please let me get my BFP this month!!!!!!!

:hugs: I'm so sorry dear. I know how hard it can be. I'll be a year at the end of the month. Will pray for all of us ttc.

Big hugs! I am so sorry it hasn't happened for you as quickly as you would like. I can empathize. Sending you so much baby dust!!!! When are you testing this cycle?

Big hugs! I am so sorry it hasn't happened for you as quickly as you would like. I can empathize. Sending you so much baby dust!!!! When are you testing this cycle?

Thank you soo much, I test in 9 days.

It can definitely be so hard! But just Trust in His will for you! (Which can be hard in itself.) You'll have support here! Feel free to private message me if you need a prayer buddy!

It can definitely be so hard! But just Trust in His will for you! (Which can be hard in itself.) You'll have support here! Feel free to private message me if you need a prayer buddy!

Wow thank you so much !! i appreciate all of you, blessings!!

I hope this is THE month for you! Sending best wishes & prayers :) Let us know what happens

Thanks ladies, I honestly appreciate you all !!! according to my app i should test tomorrow.

Wishing you a BFP xx

"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God"

Philippians 4:5

Good luck tomorrow! The longer the wait, the more you'll appreciate your little bundle when it arrives!

Wishing you a BFP xx

"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God"

Philippians 4:5

Amen !!!

Hey Girls,
Well this morning I got up and have a light period going so far light red, I was really praying this would be my month but I guess God has another month in mind :) I praying for next month !! I will get my blessing !!

Baby Dust to you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"