Going batty!! New pic pg 13 11/24

I see a line!! think that is a big positive for you!! test in the morning

I see a line! Fingers crossed xx

Update??? With 3 kids there's no way you're still sleeping!! :haha:

Update??? With 3 kids there's no way you're still sleeping!! :haha:

You're right, I'm not sleeping....although I somehow managed to sleep in today. :haha: I'm not so sure about todays tests at all....The pink wondfo seems to have a light line, the earlypregnancytest.com one has a smudgy line :wacko: and the FR....I see nothing. And I did an equate digi and got not pregnant on it. :shrug: no pic of the digi, no reason to. OH!!! My FR had an almost instant visible line. Just walking down my hallway and into another room....the line was suddenly white?! WTH?? Hate those tests.....

Feel free to tweak em!

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 113
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 97
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 91
I did a quick tweak since I have to head out the door, but how does the frer look irl? I could swear that's going to be a nice pink line in a day or 2... you're not supposed to carry it between rooms, didn't you hear what avanemo said about the temp differences and stuff!!

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 53
I did a quick tweak since I have to head out the door, but how does the frer look irl? I could swear that's going to be a nice pink line in a day or 2... you're not supposed to carry it between rooms, didn't you hear what avanemo said about the temp differences and stuff!!

It's easier than peeing in my kitchen! lol
And I'm sure I shouldn't do it, but I've ALWAYS done that and it's never seemed to matter any. Thanks for the tweak!

I had the issue with the white on the FRER! I actually got a BFP on my Wondfo and digi way, way before FRER. I definitely see your lines on the IC's. I'm thinking this is your month! Keep testing, I'll be stalking :)

pee-ing in the kitchen :haha: can you imagine?!

I know, right? So yeah I do the test in my bath-room, but move them into the kitchen so I can keep on eye on the kiddos easier! Plus when I leave them in the bathroom, I tend to forget about them. :haha:

I see, I just shut myself in the bathroom for ten minutes - blissful escape from chaos!

Well......since I'm really not sure about how todays tests look, would it make sense to test again this evening around the same time I did last night? Or should I try and wait for morning?

Wait till morning, that way you will see stronger lines!
GL

oh i've no idea!! can't hurt to try this evening? or can it? how gutted will you be if it still isn't clear?

I don't think it'll be bad if it's not a clear line tonight. My thought is that I got a line last evening and my lines today weren't as good as the one I got last night....and I've heard some ladies get better lines later in the day is all.

yeah, that was my initial thought too, to go at the same time of day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->