Going batty!! New pic pg 13 11/24

i dont see anything on the tests on page 3. do you have any new ones since then?

That one that I figured was an evap.....it has most of a pink 2nd line and then gets a little smudgy towards the bottom of the test :wacko: I have tested again since....just waiting for it to get done developing :coffee:

I saw something on the FRER as well.. I did a couple tweaks. I use sepia to drown out the pink around the line so you can see it better.. and the invert is very much there..

Lets hope it gets darker and darker!

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 52
  • 004i.jpg
    004i.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 45
Thanks so much for that tweak!! :hugs: I know a saw a line right away, but when it turned white I was like :saywhat: I have on FR left for morning and will have to get another box tomorrow...maybe a couple walmart cheapies.

The one I took most recently isn't worth wasting a pic on....there's a super obvious indent and nothing more.

REALLY hoping the morning gives me something better!!

Yesterday and today I've been hit with waves of nausea all day....this better be it! lol

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 67
This is from around 8 pm. Pink line for sure....just a tad smudged at the bottom and Idk why.

Well ladies, I'm thinking my blue handled ic are total junk and not to be trusted (even if I HAVE had good luck with them in the past). Anyway, today's tests all look bfn. Oh well. Af isn't here so life is good!

FR aren't as sensitive as IC, ur first one looks so convincing... And PINK, i dont know how it could be -, maybe ur other ones had diluted urine? Best of luck!

I agree...that first ic was SOOOO convincing and pink! Idk how it can be wrong either, but I'm thinking it has to be....even though the line is perfect, no smudges, nothing wrong with that line and came up in the time frame.

Just because, here's todays tests.

And on further inspection, it appears that there IS a line on the FR...super duper faint but there. Now, does it have color? I'm not sure.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 51
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 38
I agree...that first ic was SOOOO convincing and pink! Idk how it can be wrong either, but I'm thinking it has to be....even though the line is perfect, no smudges, nothing wrong with that line and came up in the time frame.

Just because, here's todays tests.

And on further inspection, it appears that there IS a line on the FR...super duper faint but there. Now, does it have color? I'm not sure.

Itotally see a line on the FRER and Im not sure if it has color or not!?!??! But I see it!

Hateful things. On the plus side, you only say if you for sure see something and it IS a fr :haha: I'll pick up more when I'm at walmart later.

Hateful things. On the plus side, you only say if you for sure see something and it IS a fr :haha: I'll pick up more when I'm at walmart later.

exactly! :) I only say that when I see something and when Im sure its the indent I say that too! Im not SURE its the indent!

Thanks! I hope these tests start cooperating soon!! lol Yeah I know....11 dpo isn't exactly late in the game, but now I'm starting to lose my patience. If I hadn't seen that one perfect line, this wouldn't be a problem!! :haha:

aw 3kiddos, hopefully the next couple of days will bring better lines

There's definitely a line on the frer...I am waiting for your bfp rather impatiently!

There's definitely a line on the frer...I am waiting for your bfp rather impatiently!

That makes two of us!! I suppose I can run the FR through good ol' picnik and see if I can pull any color....although I'm not too good at that sort of thing!

003.jpg

best tweak i can do!

there is no denying there is something there but just what?!

gl xx

THANKS! That's a WAY better tweak than what I can do!! So we know there IS a line...just not if it's the kind of line I want to see!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->