Going batty!! New pic pg 13 11/24

So I've kept the FR's I've taken the past 3 days. There's lines on all of them. Thing is....when we're 90% SURE there's a line within the time frame, that "line" should still be there the next day anyway if it's really positive shouldn't it? I've made the mistake of looking at a negative test days later to find it looking positive, but what about if we see a line within the time frame?

So I've kept the FR's I've taken the past 3 days. There's lines on all of them. Thing is....when we're 90% SURE there's a line within the time frame, that "line" should still be there the next day anyway if it's really positive shouldn't it? I've made the mistake of looking at a negative test days later to find it looking positive, but what about if we see a line within the time frame?

Hunny all that matters is if the line is pink. A grey shadowy indent line no, but if there was a PINK line in the timeframe and its still there, then yes its a positive test. But it has to be pink within the time frame and visible to the naked eye without opening the test... you know?

Ok, thanks that answers my question!! I haven't opened any of them. Although now I think I WILL open the one from this morning maybe. I can't stand seeing that line on it irl and not being able to tell for sure if it's pinkish or not? ugh!!! :haha:

Ok, thanks that answers my question!! I haven't opened any of them. Although now I think I WILL open the one from this morning maybe. I can't stand seeing that line on it irl and not being able to tell for sure if it's pinkish or not? ugh!!! :haha:

Ok but just remember.... it has to be pink the minute you open it! Within minutes the air can change it pink and that doesnt count (which is why we arent supposed to open them :)

Well...I opened it and it really looks to be nothing more than the indent line. Oh well...I'm not out yet!!

id say BFP!!! im not sure on the colour of the line like...but it does look pink :) so just test test test hunnibun xx

Both are from this evening....I took both when I got home and saw lines on both within the time frame. I'd love a tweak! :haha:

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 39
I couldn't pull anything out of the frer which is frustrating bc I see what you're talking about. Maybe if you could take some close-ups so I'm not losing the quality when trying to tweak, I could help!

I'm sorry, I don;t see lines but I'll be stalking to see if it is indeed the start to your bfp! Good luck!!!

Sorry ladies, I didn't see your replies when I posted a totally new thread!! As soon as my hubby is out of the room, I'll take a better pic!! OR try to anyway :haha:

well, this is closer, but it's kinda blurry. sorry!

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 42
I dont see anything yet hun... Im sorry!
:(

I know youre frustrated!

I AM frustrated with shadowy lines. they suck! lol

But I did pick up a few boxes of FR tonight, so hopefully one of those tests gives me a solid line soon! :haha:

No! :( What a crappy month and a half/2 months this has been :( But you're not out yet!!

I looked at the FR pic and I'm wondering if anyone sees the line I do. I also did the walmart test and an ic. The WM one I'm not too sure about....the ic has little dents in it! GRRRRR.

Feel free to tweak if you see anything worthwhile.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 38
Does this help at all?
https://i44.tinypic.com/119oz68.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members