Going insane !

Awww Meg, I'm so so sorry! That sucks. I am all for taking it easy, sometimes. You need to for your own sanity.

AF has arrived 1 day early :( I thought I may actually be pg so I'm pretty upset. No spotting or anything, just straight into heavy red flow. I'm not going to put much effort into trying next month as I don't see the point :( sorry to be a downer.

I am sorry I think mines on it's way I wiped brown mucus which means to me af on her was so looks like I am out too , good luck for your next cycle megs.
I won't be trying again for a while so I just want to wish you all the best hopefully one of you guys will get ur bfp soon xx

AF came 3 days early here. Spotting last night right before bed and heavier flow now. I feel like I knew this was coming. I can't be too upset. As I said, it would have kind of been a miracle, but I definitely wanted it to be true. On the fence about trying next month or waiting a little while.

Better luck to those of you left!

Looks like mines here 2 days early too!

So I'm enjoying a nice Friday night glass of wine!

Oh no :( Sorry everybody! What are the chances that everyone gets AF early. I'm 9dpo today, so I have a few more days. (AF due on the 31st)

Oh no :( Sorry everybody! What are the chances that everyone gets AF early. I'm 9dpo today, so I have a few more days. (AF due on the 31st)

All the best , I really pray you caught it this time,

Me my af being a pain yesterday 13 dpo ( due af today) I had the brown old blood u sometimes get before a period , today nothing so I suspect I am going to be late now grrrrr

Tested yesterday before brown blood bfn so I know I am not pregnant

I'm sorry to read about all the AFs arriving ladies 😢
My fingers are crossed for those still waiting xx

Wannabenewmum, that sucks! I hate when AF decides to be wishy washy.

Well, I guess this will be a good thread for me to follow... I am about 9dpo. I tested this morning and it was negative but I just couldnt wait any longer! I am going to try to wait 2-3 days before testing again. I have been having off and on light cramps in my lower abdomen since I ovulated (which I have never had before). We were not "trying" this cycle but are open if it happens. I have a history of 4 miscarriages within the past 2 years and no children so Ive kinda given up hope about the idea of having kids. I went back on birth control about a year ago; honestly just so I could have 4 periods a year lol and to take a break from pregnancy obsession. I decided to come off my birth control about a month ago after my insurance (US) jacked up the price a ridiculous amount! Waiting to see what happens....

Good luck, ucfgirl! We are all out this time, I think. Sorry we've been away so long. AF got us all around the same time last week. Mine has been strange, but a definite period. Still thinking I may wait this month out.

Hi
Just a quick update from me
After thinking af was on her way I still tested on Monday
Got a bfp. On a line test and then a digital

Then yesterday (Wednesday) and today I've had light watery pink spotting.

So god knows what's going on with me.

I'm constantly going to the toilet expecting to see it getting worse.
I just have to wait it out and see.

Good luck with this month. I hope you get your bfp x x

Ucfgirl I didn't get my positives until 14 dpo I tested at 7days 11 days and then 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->