Going insane !

Now if my boobs suddenly felt like they weighed a ton. I'd put that down to it.

When I had my daughter, I'd been feeling light headed and sick for a few days
And it was only when I woke up with really heavy boobs that I did a test and got a positive

I wish I could remember how I felt last pregnancy , I know I was exhausted but I was 6 weeks when I discovered as I wasn't actually trying.

Same but I was 4 weeks and we hadn't been trying, just one particular night so I knew it could be a possibility.

I'd taken a few days of work because I just felt sick and I couldn't stand up without feeling funny/light headed/dizzy and then on the 4th day of feeling like that I got the heavy boob pain!

I've got no idea what point in my cycle I was at. So that's no help to me this time!

Hahahaha! So.... I gave in to a moment of weakness and got a BFN as expected.

My boy has been testing my patience all day long and he was in his high chair and fussy because his nap was too short and I just gave in. Ladies, don't do it! I don't feel any better now, as I knew it was too early all along for a digital.

Hahahaha! So.... I gave in to a moment of weakness and got a BFN as expected.

My boy has been testing my patience all day long and he was in his high chair and fussy because his nap was too short and I just gave in. Ladies, don't do it! I don't feel any better now, as I knew it was too early all along for a digital.

Aww bless hopefully ya lo will be better after a rest.
Fingers crossed the next ones a bfp 😁

I gave in and tested yesterday too, mid morning on a frer and got bfn :( got dh to hide my other tests! I am due for af fri/sat. I am 11/12dpo on a 27/28 day cycle. I feel like all my symptoms are gone as well! :(

I am still laughing at myself from earlier today. Yes, he ate a bit and actually went back to sleep for 2 more hours (with me rocking him, so I fell asleep, too). He was a much happier, nicer baby afterwards. I even got some cleaning done around the house for once!

I am holding out till Friday to test again, really!!!

Oh, I am a bit crampy, I felt like my boobs had milk letdown tonight, and my temp was elevated this morning. Although, I haven't been checking it frequently enough to know if it is a trend.

Nice one having a nap with ds! I love it when that happens :)
Yes I may test Friday too, or Saturday. I've been having backache all today,but not lower back, mid back?

So today I have reoccurring pains like sharp cramps in my lower stomach backs hurting again just wish this would either do one or let me know.

Megs nothing nicer than a day time nap with the lo
Tex sounds promising signs , here's hoping we all get the news we want

I have a feeling AF is coming. I have been so bitchy today. I am at work and I clearly woke up on the wrong side of the bed. This is not my norm, either, but I definitely wasn't this way last time I was pregnant.

Every pregnancy is different, TexMel... or so they say. I wouldn't know from personal experience! Don't lose heart! <3

Every pregnancy is different your right. I get moody-carrying boys really moody like psycho at times girls not so much.
Today I was convince af was here went to the toilet nothing !? Feeling icky tonight , although I wonder if that's because I want to feel something if you know what I mean.

I know what you mean about wanting to feel something. I have been feeling super crampy/twingey/tingly/pinchy on my left side for the past 3 days. I NEVER get cramps before AF.... but my body always comes up with new ways to torture me. I am 7dpo and they seem to be getting worse. They are almost constant. Like a constant achey feeling. Feels nothing like AF cramps. Totally different. AF isn't even due until the 31st. It's driving me bonkers!

Our plan is to start fertility treatments after DH gets a raise in April (Still don't know how much his raise will be, so it depends on how much it is) But I DON"t WANNA take the medicine. I try to avoid antibiotics as much as possible (Haven't taken any since 2011) So the idea of pumping my body full of fertility drugs makes me feel super anxious and uncomfortable. But I am getting desperate. So now I'm thinking I am reading more into my symptoms because I am so desperate to get a :bfp: before we go, and I only have a few more cycles to try.

I am so tired of TTC. Why can't it be my turn??? *sigh* sry for the vent. Just keeping it real.

I know what you mean about wanting to feel something. I have been feeling super crampy/twingey/tingly/pinchy on my left side for the past 3 days. I NEVER get cramps before AF.... but my body always comes up with new ways to torture me. I am 7dpo and they seem to be getting worse. They are almost constant. Like a constant achey feeling. Feels nothing like AF cramps. Totally different. AF isn't even due until the 31st. It's driving me bonkers!

Our plan is to start fertility treatments after DH gets a raise in April (Still don't know how much his raise will be, so it depends on how much it is) But I DON"t WANNA take the medicine. I try to avoid antibiotics as much as possible (Haven't taken any since 2011) So the idea of pumping my body full of fertility drugs makes me feel super anxious and uncomfortable. But I am getting desperate. So now I'm thinking I am reading more into my symptoms because I am so desperate to get a :bfp: before we go, and I only have a few more cycles to try.

I am so tired of TTC. Why can't it be my turn??? *sigh* sry for the vent. Just keeping it real.

I am sorry , it's often we forget how lucky we are till we read other people's stories and whilst I can't say I know what ur going through my pregnancy ( before the one I lost) took me 2years 3 months to conceive so I know a little of that desperation that every sign you google and some how regardless manage to turn into a new pregnancy symptom , I tried herbs, new foods , legs in the air after sex , fertility monitors etc but I think come the end I just gave up trying and low and behold I was pregnant.
I hope you manage to get ur pregnancy before you have to do the treatment , I can imagine having to force your self to take medicine you could otherwise live without will be hard , but maybe try to think of the bigger picture for your self try not too worry about the fertility treatment until (if) you have too .
Sending huge amounts of baby dust and I hope this is your turn .x

Wannabenewmum, thank you so much! 2 years and 3 months is a very long time to try, so I know you do understand. Honestly, I feel like the first couple of years were the hardest. I really have gotten used to it, and while I have my moments, it isn't as painful as it was at first.

Your sweet and compassionate reply has me feeling very grateful for this site. I truly hope you get your :bfp: this cycle! I just want everyone to be able to have a baby when they want to :)

You are so right about focusing on the bigger picture when it comes to fertility treatment. I am still praying I won't need it, but I want a baby more.

My best friend is convinced I'm experiencing implantation right now lol she said what I describe is word for word what she felt like with her first. She said even if I end up getting my AF, she is convinced my body is trying to conceive. I just love her so much for giving me hope <3

S_Dowd I really hope this is your month! I definitely understand the hesitation you feel about starting fertility treatment. I can imagine it would be a lot to go through emotionally as well as physically. But at the same time maybe you would feel less stress as someone else is taking control of things for a while if you know what I mean, you're not in it all by yourself.

As for me my back hurt all of yesterday but is fine today. My nipples are still hurting when I bf DS. I don't seem to have any cm. Was exhausted last night and have been starving. AF due either tomorrow or day after. I am feeling bitchy today too which always happens just before I get AF ;(

Really hoping for BFPs for all of you! S_Dowd, I am so inspired by you and your determination. I am sorry for all that you have had to go through and pray that this is your month.

Nothing major new here. My rash has now spread all across my chest, arms, torso, is starting on my back and legs. I do not know what is going on. I got a prescription steroid cream today, so hopefully that'll help. And I just took some Benadryl.

Turns out, we are going to my in-laws (about 4 hour drive) on Friday night for a party, so I will definitely test Friday morning to know if I can have some wine or not. Fingers crossed for all of us!!

Thank you both for the kind words Meg and TexMel

Meg, I am so sorry you think AF is on her way :( I really hope she stays away!!! And I always get really irritable right before, too. And I have never thought about it like that. Someone else taking control for a while. That's an interesting perspective! :)

TexMel, that rash sounds alarming! Oh dear! Food allergies and sensitivities can sometimes cause rashes. Have you switched soap, laundry detergent/fabric softener/dryer sheets, lotion, or anything else, recently? I know gluten sensitivity can cause a rash as well. Not sure about dairy. Just something to consider if the cream doesn't clear it up! FX for you on Friday!!!

Wannabenewmum, thank you so much! 2 years and 3 months is a very long time to try, so I know you do understand. Honestly, I feel like the first couple of years were the hardest. I really have gotten used to it, and while I have my moments, it isn't as painful as it was at first.

Your sweet and compassionate reply has me feeling very grateful for this site. I truly hope you get your :bfp: this cycle! I just want everyone to be able to have a baby when they want to :)

You are so right about focusing on the bigger picture when it comes to fertility treatment. I am still praying I won't need it, but I want a baby more.

My best friend is convinced I'm experiencing implantation right now lol she said what I describe is word for word what she felt like with her first. She said even if I end up getting my AF, she is convinced my body is trying to conceive. I just love her so much for giving me hope <3

Hope I believe is sometimes the best thing for you , I had implantation cramps last time I even had the bleed , but this time other than cramps that I can't define as af or implantation cramps ,
Hopefully bfp for us all this time

I forgot to bore you all with my dream lol ,
I dreamt I had nieces and Newphew at my house , causing a storm but I wanted to check for pregnancy so I went into my toilet and did a test it was positive 2-3 weeks clear blue digital , I left it in the window and went to wash my hands my daughter came in and there was a mad panicking as I didn't want her to know yet lol ( of course this is just a dream).

AF has arrived 1 day early :( I thought I may actually be pg so I'm pretty upset. No spotting or anything, just straight into heavy red flow. I'm not going to put much effort into trying next month as I don't see the point :( sorry to be a downer.

I really hope one of you girls gets your bfp though <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->