Going mad. Is it a line? Is it not? *updated - BFP!!!! with pics 8DPO*

Mamoosca

Reaction score
So i'm farrr to impatient to wait any longer. I went and bought a pack of two Asda pregnancy tests. They claim to detect up to 4 days early. I'm only 6dpo and :witch: is not due until NEXT Saturday.

Anyway I took the test and I swear I can see the faintest pink line. DB says he can't see anything, but there's no point asking him anyway because he probably wouldn't believe me until I shoved a bump in his face or had my GP confirm it.

What i'm saying is, is a barely there line at 6dpo a :bfp: even though it's barely visible? I will post a pic shortly if I can get one clear enough. I will use my second test in about 4 days.

---------------------------------------

OK i have now taken 6 tests (2 different brands) 5/6 tests all have faint lines, with today's 3 tests being slightely darker, especially the one from FMU. They can't all be evaps can they? Do you think if I try a digi with FMU tomorrow it would even be worth it? :witch: isnt even due yet.

---------------------------------------

Pics on page 2 and 3

aww you never know ! maybe you ovulated earlier than expected???

cant wait to see that picture !

Piccy quick!

Is there any colour to the line?

I took 2 pictures and uploaded them to my pc. Not even any point in posting since you can't see anything (it's literally that faint).

I've just been out to buy more tests. I picked 2 packs of x3 Clear & Simple HCG strips and a Clear and Simple HCG midstream test.. I just used one of the strips and that came out negative. They all claim to be 25miu, so i'm gonna leave it a few more days and try another one. I am far too impatient!

Piccy quick!

Is there any colour to the line?

On the first two I did there are very very pale pink lines - they dont look like evaps but theyre too faint to be a definite positive :wacko:

Well keep us updated.. also keep in mind it's very early and the last test wasn't first morning pee. :)

My DD started out as a positive so faint that I had to take the test apart to see it - and DH didn't see a line till 3 days later!

I took another test this morning *POASA*

So I now have 4 tests, 2 different brands. The one I did this morning with FMU has a pale line aswell! I used one of these strips yesterday and couldn't see anything. I think i'm only 7DPO, so i'm going to be gutted come next week if it all turns out to be a BFN and the :witch: turns up :(

OK these were the best pics I could get. As I say they are very very faint (7dpo i think). It seems to show up best as invert and easier to see to the naked eye rather than camera phone.

https://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h476/keristarixo/test1.jpg
https://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h476/keristarixo/test1invert.jpg
https://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h476/keristarixo/test1saturation.jpg

i can definatly see that line!!! give it a few more days and test again i would say ! how about testing with a clear blue ??

Either way i think congratulations are on the way !
xx

i can definatly see that line!!! give it a few more days and test again i would say ! how about testing with a clear blue ??

Either way i think congratulations are on the way !
xx

I really want to get a clear blue digi but i'm scared it might not show up since these ones are so faint. Think I will leave a clearblue until Monday or Tuesday. I have 3 more cheapies left which I will use tomorrow and Monday with FMU to see if anything shows up. :thumbup:

i seeeee lines honey!!!!!

make sure you keep us updated with the line progression!!!!

congratulations!!
xo

Congrats! I wouldn't try a digi yet personally as they are known for not showing up when it's early from what I've seen. Good luck! xx

I see the lines too!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully we don't all have "line eye" LOL.. It def looks good, can't wait to see your BFP on a digi keep us updated!

I see the lines!!!!!! wow!!! yay!!!
Keep POAS!! See how dark it gets day by day!

Hey. I got my cb digi positive at 9 dpo with 2nd morning urine after a tilt it squint at it faint bfp at 8dpo xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->