Going mad. Is it a line? Is it not? *updated - BFP!!!! with pics 8DPO*

I see a line!!! Considering how much Ive been staring at faint lines on HPTs Im seeing lines everywhere but I def see a line. Did you watch it develop? I have to watch mine cause otherwise Im worried its an evap line.
Im soooo in the same boat with you Im gonna be 12 dpo tomorrow (sunday) and I have been using dollar store cheapies and :bfn: after :bfn: after :bfn: but I have become a POAS addict and got a few more and lo and behold what MAY be a :bfp: has started to show. But I have had such rotten luck with those god awful evap lines so I am not considering it a :bfp: just yet. I am gonna test again tomorrow with FMU and I have a dr appt to see if my test shows anything. I showed the test to my Husband on skype cause right now Im outta town and he says he sees one so who knows. Ive been having mega cramps that Im sure are my period but my sister in law said she got the same cramps with all 4 of her kids so I will update everyone soon. :dust: to all.

I see a line!!! Considering how much Ive been staring at faint lines on HPTs Im seeing lines everywhere but I def see a line. Did you watch it develop? I have to watch mine cause otherwise Im worried its an evap line.
Im soooo in the same boat with you Im gonna be 12 dpo tomorrow (sunday) and I have been using dollar store cheapies and :bfn: after :bfn: after :bfn: but I have become a POAS addict and got a few more and lo and behold what MAY be a :bfp: has started to show. But I have had such rotten luck with those god awful evap lines so I am not considering it a :bfp: just yet. I am gonna test again tomorrow with FMU and I have a dr appt to see if my test shows anything. I showed the test to my Husband on skype cause right now Im outta town and he says he sees one so who knows. Ive been having mega cramps that Im sure are my period but my sister in law said she got the same cramps with all 4 of her kids so I will update everyone soon. :dust: to all.

Oooh good luck! I've been having period like cramps since last night but no show just yet! I think men don't like looking for lines if they aren't plain obvious. My OH is the same, he literally POAS himself last night so he could compare lol :wacko:

So I did a new test this morning with FMU and there is still a line and it showed within 3 mins - so definitely not evap (7th test). It's a little darker today so hopefully it carries on until I eventually can try a digi.

I've been having period like cramping since about 6pm yesterday evening though, so i'm not sure if I should be worried about that. My boobs also aren't as sensitive today :shrug:

https://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h476/keristarixo/test2norm.jpg
https://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h476/keristarixo/test2invert.jpg
https://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h476/keristarixo/test2sat.jpg

Wow that is a very clear line! :) i wouldn't worry cramping in early pregnancy is normal unless you are bleeding aswell & alot of people don't have sensitive bbs at all so again I wouldn't worry about that to much either aslong as your lines are progressing (which they certainly look like they are to me!) I think you will be fine :) congrats & sending lots of sticky dust your way! xx :dust:

Awesome line there chick. I really think you should do a digi today I bet it will show up. I did one ic a few weeks ago a faint line came up. I then proceeded to do a superdrug, Asda and tesco and nothing showed, so i thought what the hell I'll do a digi. Low and behold it flashed up PG 1-2 weeks. It was a chemical unfortunetly, but still showed up when all the other didn't.

Good luck hun

Also I have had three babies and with each the cramping was actually my only symptom of pregnancy. Apparently it's baby getting comfy in it's new (9 month) home.

I GOT A BFP! please godddd let it stick. OH is still in denial!

https://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h476/keristarixo/IMAG0263.jpg

Hi Mamoosca, first, looks like congrats are def in order! Well done!!
Please can you ( and the other laies on here! ) give me some advice - i have read your thread and apart from the days from ovulation, it could've been me writing it!

It has been 12 since I ovulated (is this dpo?) and my partner and I were "active" daily for 5 days before and 4 days after. For over a week now I have been feeling different, bloated, very tired, irritable etc and for the past few days, have been having what I can only describe as niggly, aching (but not pain) I have done 2 of the clear and simple midstream tests and 2 of the clear and simple strip tests, and like you there is a def faint line on each of them.
I'm not sure what to do next, my partner says i'm prob not, but I have a feeling I am, and am dreading Tuesday when the witch is due to arrive! What do you ladies think?

Thank you so much xxx

Hi Mamoosca, first, looks like congrats are def in order! Well done!!
Please can you ( and the other laies on here! ) give me some advice - i have read your thread and apart from the days from ovulation, it could've been me writing it!

It has been 12 since I ovulated (is this dpo?) and my partner and I were "active" daily for 5 days before and 4 days after. For over a week now I have been feeling different, bloated, very tired, irritable etc and for the past few days, have been having what I can only describe as niggly, aching (but not pain) I have done 2 of the clear and simple midstream tests and 2 of the clear and simple strip tests, and like you there is a def faint line on each of them.
I'm not sure what to do next, my partner says i'm prob not, but I have a feeling I am, and am dreading Tuesday when the witch is due to arrive! What do you ladies think?

Thank you so much xxx

Hi and thank you :)

That would be 12dpo. The only thing I can say is that I felt different to how I usually feel before AF. My skin normally breaks out really badly and there has been none of that. I have been exhausted and literally falling asleep if i'm not actively concentrating on something. I had a couple of twinges at around 3/4dpo on one side (left side), which i'd never experienced before other than on / just before O. I've also had cold like symptoms since last Wednesday - blocked nose, not sore but funny feeling throat, and for the past day or so i've had what I can only describe as period pains on and off.

I would say if there is a faint line then there is a very very good chance you will get a BFP come Tuesday. Men don't seem to like seeing faint lines and only you know how you feel. I'd say possibly buy a digi because my clear and simple tests were still very very faint this morning and my digi came up positive.

:hugs: I'm wishing you all the luck in the world for a BFP.

Yeeeeeyy! I knew it would show on a digi! Huge congrats hun xx

Oh it's positive! Congrats! I got mine at 9dpo, did you get yours at 6? That eggie must be in a hurry. Hope you have a happy/healthy 9!

Ah a big congrats to you hunni. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

What date does that make you due?

Time flies, happy and healthy 9 months and stick baby glue x x x

OMG CONGRATS MAMOOSCA!!!! Ok ladies need some help, I did this with FMU what does it look like? Is it just the anitbody strip? an evap line? or a :bfp: ??

I put red photo shop marks above and below what might be the line.

Attachments

• Photo_00006.jpg
    Photo_00006.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 41
The picture's not close enough for me to tell, i can see it but can't see if it has colour..x

Hi Darklittlefae,

I can see something, but could you take a closer piccie of it, might be ble to see it a bit better.

x x x

sure can :) Is this any better?

Im so tempted to go get a digital one but they cost an arm and a leg here.

Attachments

• Photo_00007.jpg
    Photo_00007.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 30

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh