Going on Holiday

jlon

Reaction score
So I'm supposed to be going to Cuba in 2 months with a friend of mine. We've been looking forward to this for ages, bikinis, cocktails, water sports, good food etc etc

Only now I've gone and got myself a :bfp: I had hoped another friend of mine could go in my place but she can't get the time off work now! I have to call my friend this evening and break the news (she lives in scotland, me in NI) but I'm scared stiff.

Should I go or not? My biggest fear is something bad happening and me being so far away from family and my OH. On a less important level, the holiday just won't be the same. I can't drink, we can't get all dressed up and dance for two weeks :) Also, I don't want my friend to be stuck with a hormonal, tired, pregnant lady - its not fair to her, shes worked hard all year for this holiday!

I've to call her tonight and I am bricking it...

What would you do?

If it was me I would go and just spend the time relaxing and enjoying the sunshine.
You can still go to clubs and bars and have some yum soft drinks and relax.
This will probably be the last time you'll get to go on a girls holiday for a long long while and if I was you I would make the most of it!
Good luck!!xxx

Yeah, I know it could be a lot of fun anyway. The thought of chilling for a few weeks with a book in the heat is so nice as well! Would just worry so much in case something went wrong.

I suppose I will wait until I make the phonecall later on today so decide what is the best thing to do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->