Gonal Girls

got a quick us at work today. 1 have about 8 follies on each side each measuring around 1 cm.. largest is about 1.3. so yay no dominant... heh now the question is... do i send the pic to my doc..

Drsqiud - How/where did you scan if not with your doctor?

Gaijin - I am only on my second cycle in 4 months.

wanting2010 - that sounds great! FX for you!

AFM - I am bumped up in dose again. 10 days at 50iu, 3 days at 75iu and 2 at 87.5 with no result. I am at 100 now and go in again on Friday. Getting frustrated because I am so stressed at work and in my personal life right now and it can't help!

It's weird - last time I had a bit of a response at 50 and a bigger response at 75, but this time nothing!

curlie-that is so frustrating. my doc is pretty aggressive and starts high with intent on lowering if needed. when i did injections for iui i did 225 of gonal a day. now im doing 150 of menopur in the am and lupron 10 and 225 of gonal at night. and im a radiologist.. i do it at work. didnt do transvag im reasonably thin and our machines are really good. just trying to get a basic idea of what is there

Drsquid - that's cool, you get to keep track of what's going on!

@ curliegirl - u may respond later. My cycle on a low dose I stimmed for like 16 days and got one follie. Then another cycle I stimmed. For like 12 days with no response so they cancelled it. Well I took provera and went. In for my baseline and had 8 huge cysts because I responded late and after they cancelled me my follies grew. So be careful!

Hi! Hope you don't mind me joining your thread! I have been TTC for 3+ years. I was on Clomid for 6 months with no luck and I'm now on Gonal F with TSI. I went for a scan on CD11 and had several small follicles but only had 1 large follicle at 10mm! Does anyone know if this is normal or should there be more?

From what i've read this may be quite small, just hoping i'm not out this month, have high hopes for Gonal

Hi FutureMama, welcome! I think 10mm is small still, but I will cross my fingers for you!

@chiles - oh no... I really hope that doesn't happen... It would suck to respond late, get cancelled and get a whole bunch of cysts. This cycle, I've been stimming for 17 days already and no response! My doc just keeps upping the dose little by little.

Has anyone ever stimmed for a long time like this?

just had my day 7 of stims us.. measured at least 6 or so follicles on each side. largest was 17mm. starting to get kinda sore in my ovaries. stripe is 1.1 cm. go back tomorrow and sat for blood work and us then egg retrieval mon or tues (hoping monday). i asked him before he started whether i should pretend i had no idea what was going on (because of the us ive done at work). on my way out the door he said, be sure to update me on what the followup us shows =)

just had my day 7 of stims us.. measured at least 6 or so follicles on each side. largest was 17mm. starting to get kinda sore in my ovaries. stripe is 1.1 cm. go back tomorrow and sat for blood work and us then egg retrieval mon or tues (hoping monday). i asked him before he started whether i should pretend i had no idea what was going on (because of the us ive done at work). on my way out the door he said, be sure to update me on what the followup us shows =)

Haha - that's cool that your doctor is cool with it... Some might not be! I have my FX for you for Monday!

Monday is going to be a decision point for me too... Right now, my follies started to grow a bit (around 10-11cm) but no dominant one so far. My doctor is keeping me at 100iu for the weekend and scanning me again on Monday. At that point, we will see if there are a couple of dominant ones or if we should transfer to IVF. I'm excited yet very nervous... I hadn'y anticipated this (I was maybe going to consider IVF next time if this cycle failed). I didn't think this cycle would take this long. We booked tickets for flights for the weekend of June 22-24 and we were also planning on going out of town for my grandma's 90th next weekend. I really hope it all works out!

:hi: ladies :)
I am starting- Human Menopausal Gonadotrophin (Hmg) injectables in a few days, I know its not gonal but I was wondering if I could join the thread???
I am also doing a trigger- (pregnyl)

I am cd1 today so have my scan on monday where the nurse will show/teach me how to do the injections too, I am nervous/scared and anxious its a new step for us at last!

:hi: cridge I can speak to you hopefully in two threads now :hugs:

This is my first 30 day natural cycle since the ovarian drilling in January, so big improvement for me! If you want to read more about me my journal is in my siggy and everything is on the first page :)

Welcome to the thread FutureMama! You may have to stim for a few more days but I don't think you're out yet! Sometimes the first cycle of injects is a lot of trial and error trying to get the right dosage.

drsquid- Sounds like you are responding well, so that's great news! I hope the rest of the cycle continues to go well for you.

curliegirlie- I hope you have a couple lead follicles that take off for you by Monday! Good luck with everything!

Welcome to the thread, scerena!!

As for me, I'm on CD 11 and I had a scan this morning...we were a little worried because I had 4 possible follies yesterday, but today I had 2 good follies at 18mm and 16mm and 2 small ones at 14mm. The 14mm aren't likely to mature, so this cycle is a go! I'm super excited. I'm triggering tonight and then lots of BD will be happening this weekend, haha. ;)

Wanting- I didn't realise you was on this thread too :) really good size follicles :) are you triggering?

Hi ladies!!

I've been quiet for a few weeks...just wanted to hopefully provide a little confidence boost in iui....

Still scares me to say this an i keep touching wood as i do but i got my bfp 8days ago!

I was on 75gonal f with the trigger shot then iui with 1 dominant an 2 growing follies...19mil spermies an looks like one of them found my eggy!!

Cd21 progesterone was 61 which is apparently high an had two betas done as had a lil bit of spotting which.read 19dpiui 800 an 21iui 2324 which has jumped nicely.

I hope i can provide some hope for at least 1 person out there. We know were so lucky!

Oh p.s...at 11/12dpiui i had some right mood swings, couldn't stop crying as knew iui didn't work,.guess my body was hormonal eh!

I get emails everytime you all type so i"ll be sure to follow your journeys!

X

Aimze - thats fab news! Congratulations!

Symptoms please!!! x

Thanks gaijin ...no symptoms really apart from being an emotional wreck an tiredness...the type of tiredness that turns on with a switch an you just have to fall asleep! I had that about 9dpiui an then days 11/12/13 i just cried all day!

Best of luck an baby dust in your trAvels ':)

X

big big congrats Aimze, that is great news indeed, really pleased for you and its really nice to see another :bfp: from another gonal girl.

Cridge, I can't believe you are now 18 weeks pregnant, that sure is going fast, are you going to find out if you are having a little boy or girl?

Wanting, good luck that is fabulous numbers indeed, enjoy the BD-ing this weekend ;)

Chiles, I am glad things are progressing well for you

Curliegirlie, I hope that the 100iu will do something for you over this weekend, I know exactly how painful it is to keep taking the injections and having hope, fingers crossed you get some good news

drsquid, numbers are looking very positive indeed, are you using progesterone too or just sticking it out? i guess we are both in the 2ww together...lets hope it goes quick :)

Welcome Futuremama & Scerena good luck with your cycle

Afm: I had the most intense backpain on Thursday to the point I couldn't even bend so i went for a scan and found that I had ovulated one of the follies but still had another one growing in there, it was approximately 17mm, the sonographer was absolutely rubbish and I vow never to go back there again. I am going to start progesterone from this evening, I really don't want to risk spotting again and want to maximise this cycle. Silly metformin is making me incredibly nauseated and I am exhausted but I think that is partly burnout from working like a dog all week.

Thanks Norah!!!!

Welcome scerena!!!!! And goodluck on your journey!!!!

Big Congrats Aimze!!!! I too was nervous and still is! I thought it would be over after I got my :bfp:, then betas, then heartbeat, but noooo I constantly stay a little worrisome. Lol. I have to make my 1st prenatal visit appt soon. H and H 9 months

Well, went to my app today and at CD15 they can see lots of little follicles and 2 larger one's measuring only 12mm?! They also seem to think I have PCOS, this is new to me but they say I'm showing classic signs? This was never mentioned during any of my tests!!

The Nurse seemed positive and said she thinks these 2 follicles are loooking like they are going to sprout so I'm praying they do! Next app is Tuesday, 5th visit this cycle! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->