Good baby shower gift for friend having 2nd LO

choc

Reaction score
I can not think of anything to get my friend as she had it all from first time round. I wanted something really special and original but I just can't think!
Any ideas Pleaseey!

I always think a really nice outfit goes a long way..
I also liked receiving a lovely expensive blanket too (could last for years and has a nice pattern)

How about making a hamper of deposible things she may need, or that she won't have saved from last time, muslin squares, creams etc.......I would've loved it, the time and thought so well appreciated

Buy something for her specifically. I was spoiled when having DD but I secretly loved the things for me, it made a change as everyone was obsessed with the baby. Clarins toning oil, smelly candle, nice changing bag etc.

For bubs, the things I loved the most were gifts from The Organic Baby Company. I got a CuddleDry towel, some cloth, felt wool balls, Fruggi muzzies etc.

My boss bought DD a personalised bracelet too to put away which she now wears, that was very special.

Wheelybug to put away? We had one of these too, sooo cool.

I always think something to put away is a nice idea.

I suppose it depends on your budget. What about a photo shoot? Like a maternity one for her and her partner, or a newborn baby one for when the baby is here? If your budget is smaller do you know the sex and name they're calling the baby? You can get really nice personalised gifts like blankets or baby journals X

Personally if it was me i would want sometging i can use as lo gets older i had a friend get me a baby gate which for me was great i loved the idea of it no one thinks of that stuff and it is practical and useful. Thats just me though.

Im trying to thinj of some of the things I loved getting.
Most of my friends secretly divided everything I needed so at my baby shower I got alot of big items.

one really nice present I got was a hamper full of bath items, has came in really useful - washcloths, bath toys, net for bath toys, book, dressing gown and baby towels.

I also got a lovely photoframe and bankie

got plenty clothes etc I just liked everything. Iv told everyone just to buy me nappies or asda vouchers this time as I have everything.

oh yeh as someone said I loved getting a good quality blanket. Yhe fluffie and cuddlier the better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->