Good Luck to Hannahgraceee for Tomorrow!

Good luck hun, hope it all goes well for you.

Mandy is being induced tomorrow as well, we should have 2 stubborn babies tomorrow and my induction is on Tuesday. I'll be the last April 8th mummy standing although Han has promised to cross her legs and try to have hers on Tuesday :rofl:

GO ON GIRLS
XX

Thank you Lyndsey... hehehe i thought everyone had forgotten about me :( ....
Common Hannah.... cant wait to see what your end up having.... Let me know how you go!!! Hope you go smoothly
-xox-

good luck!! i've been waiting for baby to come for ages, you're just one of them faces i look out for xxxx

wooooohoooo

ill be waiting by my phone LOL

:hugs:

hope you like chicken
thats all the hospital serve
:rofl:
and i dare you to drink
as many lucozades as me lol
:blush::rofl:

good luck chick

xxx​

I have been waiting for this one Hannah you are one of them girls that stood out to me, in a good way, lots of love and hugs and i hope everything goes lovely and smoothe for you. :hugs:
Mummytobe very good luck to you tooo hunn

Good luck Hannahgraceee -will be thinking of you tomorrow!!! xx

Good luck hun! Im sure you will do great :) Good luck to mummy to be too x x x

Good Luck hun, I'll be thinking of you... although I doubt it'll be as early as you're going to the hospital - I'll be lucky if I'm up then!

Hope you sleep well, and you'd better text someone lots so we can all spam on your behalf!!!

Good luck!! Can't wait to see that baby of yours!! (And Dana get on it :rofl: I wanna see yours too!)

good luck hanny babes!! im soooo excited :happydance: feels like i have waited a lifetime for you to have your LO :rofl:

ha ha let the spamming commence :rofl:

love ya loads hun....best of luck xxx

ohhh the excitement!! good luck, hun! I know youll do just great :D I can't wait to find out what your little surprise is :yipee: so glad the day has finally come for you, you've been waiting for so long :hugs: Good luck to all the other mommies too!! :hug:

Hiya girls todays the day!!! :)

just waiting for marc to actually WAKE UP!! lol he keeps snoozing his phone!! LOL! :)

WISH ME LUCK! & LIKE I SAID.. DONT FORGET ABOUT ME!!

Oooooooooooooooooo!@!! GOOD LUCK HAN! :D :D I am so excited for you.

Yep im gonna be last :'(

Just wanna say another Good Luck Hannah xox
You'll soon have baby Ots in your arms, can't wait to find out what you have. x
You're gonna do great xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member