good morning!

xxlollixx

xxpregnant with #3xx
Reaction score
mummy 2 b's!!!!

wot r our plans for today then...looks like housework day for us as its raining over here :(

more importantly how are them lil bubba's!!!

have a good day xxxxx:happydance:

Morning.

Well, we're moving next Friday so it's on with the packing today :)

Hubby was out late with a friend who is staying over and they are both still asleep. I would like to put some laundry on and do the washing up but don't want to be clattering around while they're catching up. Want hubby well rested so he can help with the packing! :rofl:

Good morning, well me i'm off to my mom's for an hour so my dh and dad can play around with their project bike, then it's house work and baby n bump for me, buba is quiet as usual oh and i'm starting to pack my hossy bag, whilst dh goes the gym.

good moring hun

well i must tidy upstaris today becuse been saying im going to do it for days lol think im geting lazy

Good Morning. My day will be spent catchng up with washing :hangwashing: etc, then we are going to my mums for dinner :toothpick:.

Then I may take a short nap as I didnt sleep too good last night due to a few nightmares..

Morning!!

Just had a lovely snooze since the time change meant I woke up at 5:30am :hissy:

Going to go out to the shops to get a few things for Peanut today, then have a lazy Sunday afternoon as am still trying to get over this rotten head cold.

Im off to my mums today otherthan that watching rubbish on the tele!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->