Good news!

You have to eat a crap load of pineapple. Seriously. Its like for whole ones or something equally absurd.

You have to eat a crap load of pineapple. Seriously. Its like for whole ones or something equally absurd.

Oh. Well i dont even like pineapple, so if i get to that point in my pregnancy. I'll just have the sperm thanks! :blush:

My midwife, once I hit 37 weeks, told me to do my "homework" after every appt. :haha:

Lol Im probably gonna be one of those people doing ANYTHING I can. Including castor oil if I start having contractions that are regular then stop!

You have to eat like 10 whole pineapples or something, I ate half of one on my due date and all it did was give me heartburn lol.

Doesn't castor oil give you the runs? :shock: Imagine having the runs during labor!!!! :lol:

I would not recommend castor oil! :haha:

Lol I have heard how absolutely disguisting it is- is that why? Hahaha. It didn't work for my aunt! Did NOTHING- not even make her sick.

It's really dangerous as it has been known to give you severe contractions and sometimes you don't have time to go to the hospital. It can also put your baby in distress with contractions on top of each other. It really, really varies on each person but yes, it is a laxative and will make you very sick! :sick:

My moms friend thinks I'm crazy because I said if Im constipated the days leading up to giving birth then before I leave for the hospital I'm going to do an enema.

I would not recommend castor oil! :haha:

Lol I have heard how absolutely disguisting it is- is that why? Hahaha. It didn't work for my aunt! Did NOTHING- not even make her sick.

It's really dangerous as it has been known to give you severe contractions and sometimes you don't have time to go to the hospital. It can also put your baby in distress with contractions on top of each other. It really, really varies on each person but yes, it is a laxative and will make you very sick! :sick:

Oh no :nope: I've never heard that before... Well i'll do everything else that they say brings on labor then :haha:

Skye, from a page or so ago, at the risk of sounding like a complete dunce... what's the horse costume for?!?

:blush:

Oh, and about the castor oil, I've heard all the bad things about it, as well. I definitey wouldn't recommend it. Not worth the risk, IMO! :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->