• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Good news!

I did, too! I was half expecting them to tell me 'Just kidding, there's no baby in there.' So when there actually was, I got emotional. :cloud9:

:hugs:

Haha I know what you mean! I felt the same, when I actually saw him moving around all crazy and heard his heart beat, it was sooo emotional! :kiss: Daw, time goes by so quickly. :cloud9:

:rofl: Oh yeah Skye you told me to walk around whilst having sex and eating curry! That is what the donkey costume was for Kelly! So that me and Conor could fuck the whole way up the road whilst walking :rofl: Have to admit it would be a hilarious sight and Skye is very imaginative!!!

Me and Conor have been trying sex but I am sooo tight and lube isn't even helping! Not to mention it stings afterwards. I would try giving him a blowjob and swallowing the sperm but I hate the taste of it :sick:

:rofl: Oh yeah Skye you told me to walk around whilst having sex and eating curry! That is what the donkey costume was for Kelly! So that me and Conor could fuck the whole way up the road whilst walking :rofl: Have to admit it would be a hilarious sight and Skye is very imaginative!!!

Me and Conor have been trying sex but I am sooo tight and lube isn't even helping! Not to mention it stings afterwards. I would try giving him a blowjob and swallowing the sperm but I hate the taste of it :sick:
I know what you mean! When me and OH do have sex, it hurts so effing bad... But it eventually starts to feel good lol. ;) I can never give OH a blowjob... My gag reflex has gotten really bad... :oops:

I know what you mean! When me and OH do have sex, it hurts so effing bad... But it eventually starts to feel good lol. ;) I can never give OH a blowjob... My gag reflex has gotten really bad... :oops:

Yeah that's true. I found that if I lie up on my bed (its raised quite high because I would have always had back problems) on the edge and put 3 pillows underneath my back to snuggle down against then it is easier for us. I just put my legs up on his shoulders and he works away. Also, doggy style is great and again I just fold my arms and put my head down on 3 pillows so I have a bit of support!! :blush:
Nah it isn't my gag reflex, it's just I hate cum. It's disgusting!

Yeah that's true. I found that if I lie up on my bed (its raised quite high because I would have always had back problems) on the edge and put 3 pillows underneath my back to snuggle down against then it is easier for us. I just put my legs up on his shoulders and he works away. Also, doggy style is great and again I just fold my arms and put my head down on 3 pillows so I have a bit of support!! :blush:
Nah it isn't my gag reflex, it's just I hate cum. It's disgusting!
I'm going to try this! :blush:

:rofl:

I'm going to try this! :blush:

:rofl:

You should :winkwink: It is incredibly comfortable and I personally find it a lot more pleasurable because your body is elevated but your OH would have to enter your vagina a lot slower as it can be more painful/tighter in this position!!

you could always use cum as an overnight moisturiser if sex and blowjobs are off the menu! surely some would get absorbed! just make sure you dont go into full blown labour before getting a shower!!

if anybody actually wants to try this then apparently the scalp is the most absorbent part of the skin especially after washing, i personally wouldnt wanna go all theres something about mary! but hey im no were near my due date yet and god knows i tried all sorts with DD so watch this space! haha! i may become a billionaire by selling cum conditioner :D

Chrissy you will have your baba soon enough :) and then you will miss being pregnant, us mummies eh! what are we like! xx good luck!

you could always use cum as an overnight moisturiser if sex and blowjobs are off the menu! surely some would get absorbed! just make sure you dont go into full blown labour before getting a shower!!

if anybody actually wants to try this then apparently the scalp is the most absorbent part of the skin especially after washing, i personally wouldnt wanna go all theres something about mary! but hey im no were near my due date yet and god knows i tried all sorts with DD so watch this space! haha! i may become a billionaire by selling cum conditioner :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: OHMYGOD!!!! THAT IS ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!!!!! I honestly would not try it though but who am I kidding... I may try it by the end :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: OHMYGOD!!!! THAT IS ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!!!!! I honestly would not try it though but who am I kidding... I may try it by the end :rofl:

never say never! haha! tho imagine how fab your hair would actually look! i mean after a (TMI) messy handjob my hands are 10 times softer than using moisturiser! haha! :blush:

never say never! haha! tho imagine how fab your hair would actually look! i mean after a (TMI) messy handjob my hands are 10 times softer than using moisturiser! haha! :blush:

I can't even think about this it's making me kinda sick :haha:

I can't even think about this it's making me kinda sick :haha:

lol it is rather vile :( sorry about lowering the tone of the thread which includes horse costumes to dtd in! hahaha!!
cum is horrible tho! (sorry to any men reading!) why couldn't it be made to smell like roses and tulips and be pink and glittery!

...and itd be great if it could give us a tuneful lil warning before making its appearance!
i know im asking too much tho

Chrissy how about doing some squats? get gravity on your side! I done bed sqauts with DD the night before i went into labour, i was trying to ease my back pain but the labour was a bonus!! (tho i did do it 3 times a week so it could of been coincidence! but it was good practice for birthing positions!) have you nested yet? if not trick your body into thinking your nesting by cleaning up, get a good cd blaring, get dancing around and cleaning, that might get you going properly xxx

EDIT: on re reading the beginning of my post sounds a bit evil and nasty, its really not supposed to be, i wrote it whilst in fits of giggles! xxx

EDIT: it could just be my hormones or the way im reading it because i re read it again and it sounds fine, oh well at least im covered either way now ol! xxx

lol it is rather vile :( sorry about lowering the tone of the thread which includes horse costumes to dtd in! hahaha!!
cum is horrible tho! (sorry to any men reading!) why couldn't it be made to smell like roses and tulips and be pink and glittery!

...and itd be great if it could give us a tuneful lil warning before making its appearance!

I agree! It should be pink, taste like watermelon and be less sticky! Then I would actually like it :winkwink:

I agree! It should be pink, taste like watermelon and be less sticky! Then I would actually like it :winkwink:

ooo watermelon flavour! or change daily!
monday-watermelon
tuesday-bubblegum
wednesday-candyfloss
thursday-chocolate
friday-toffee apples
i cant think of any more 4 sat and sunday... complete and utter blank going on! haha!! but anyway i think id be more willing not to have a 'headache' if this was the case!!
and yea deffo lose the icky sticky!

ooo watermelon flavour! or change daily!
monday-watermelon
tuesday-bubblegum
wednesday-candyfloss
thursday-chocolate
friday-toffee apples
i cant think of any more 4 sat and sunday... complete and utter blank going on! haha!! but anyway i think id be more willing not to have a 'headache' if this was the case!!
and yea deffo lose the icky sticky!

What about... Strawberry cheesecake for Saturday and Mint on Sunday (having a weird craving for mint ice-cream...)?? :winkwink:
Oh definitely loose the icky sticky hunni! YUCK!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->