• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Good news!

DAMN. I thought last night was the real deal! Come on Jace!!!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

DAMN. I thought last night was the real deal! Come on Jace!!!
:dust: :dust: :dust:
ME TOO! I'm still getting contractions, I woke up with them but every time they start to feel like they're going to stay regular they don't! WTF! :wacko:

Go have sex...
We tried yesterday, and I think that's what actually started my contractions. It's kinda hard to though, me and OH are usually never alone even on his days off because my little brother's home since it's summer! :( OH never wants to do it at night, because he wake up at 4:30, which is understandable but ugh makes mad lol.

I hope you have him real soon!!! Good Luck if so! :D

Go have sex...

:rofl: idk why this made me just totally laugh out loud- litterally- but it did!! :haha: "Go have sex..."
I agree though Chrissy he's being way too stubborn, go have sex, while walking around the block, and eating spicy curry! :haha: I told Chloe to try it but I guess she didn't think it'd be very appropriate :shrug:

Go have sex...

Apparently the hormones in sperm are better absorbed from swallowing than applied straight to the cervix.. I read that somewhere anyway!

Give your OH some special mouth loving, and if that does nothing, :sex:! :haha:

Go have sex...

Apparently the hormones in sperm are better absorbed from swallowing than applied straight to the cervix.. I read that somewhere anyway!

Here comes genius Sarah! Are you all ready!? :)
You're right, its more effective to 'consume' it. And the hormone thats in the sperm that has been known to help induce labour is also in.. pineapple. So if you'd rather something fruity! Pineapple :winkwink:

LOL seriously? I guess OH will get what he wants for once! :rofl:
:rofl: idk why this made me just totally laugh out loud- litterally- but it did!! :haha: "Go have sex..."
I agree though Chrissy he's being way too stubborn, go have sex, while walking around the block, and eating spicy curry! :haha: I told Chloe to try it but I guess she didn't think it'd be very appropriate :shrug:
Haha yeah, I've just been walking, but I guess I have to step it up! :haha:
Here comes genius Sarah! Are you all ready!? :)
You're right, its more effective to 'consume' it. And the hormone thats in the sperm that has been known to help induce labour is also in.. pineapple. So if you'd rather something fruity! Pineapple :winkwink:
HAHA, that's too funny. I would have never guessed that! OH is gonna be sooo happy lmao. :rofl:

Go have sex...

I wonder why she didnt find it appropriate :shrug:
I do that every Teusday!

That makes since... When I went in to be induced they said it happened so fast (only in labor four hours) because I was already going into labor on my own. As some of you may remember, I was on pelvic rest... So, um, TMI, no intercourse, but... :blush:

Maybe you should eat some pineapple instead. :haha:

Go have sex...

I do that every Teusday!
Me too. :shrug:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Go have sex...

I do that every Teusday!

You have sex while walking around the block every tuesday?? :haha:

Lol I know Sarah I used to do the same thing. I even reccomended a horse costume like this, https://www.google.com/m/search?q=c...source=mog&csll=&action=&ltoken=3c7060dd#i=11 , where 2 people are in it together! :rofl::rofl:

Lol I know Sarah I used to do the same thing. I even reccomended a horse costume like this, https://www.google.com/m/search?q=c...source=mog&csll=&action=&ltoken=3c7060dd#i=11 , where 2 people are in it together! :rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I'd LOVE to know what goes through your head sometimes, Skye!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I'd LOVE to know what goes through your head sometimes, Skye!

:blush::blush::blush: lol Im sure no one would want to talk to me anymore.. I think about WEIRD things... LOL. I can't believe that actually even went through my head and that I said it out loud!! Hahahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->