• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Good news!

For those who haven't seen Chrissy's in the hospital with contractions 4 minutes apart! :happydance:

Omg omg!!!! Chrissy is finally in labor!! :happydance:
I can't believe it! Finally :haha:

Good luck Chrissy!!! You will be meeting you little man so soon!! :flower:

Ahhhh I am so excited for you, I literally screamed when I read that you are in labor hehe :haha:

Hey girlies. I was having them every 4 minutes and after awhile they went back to slightly irregular and my cervix was still a bit too high... So I'm back home! :( still having contractions and labor is definitely coming soon, just not tonight! :brat:

Awww no!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

He should definitely be here in the next day or so!
You will be back at the hospital before you know it :lol:

Aww, hope it's tomorrow then for you! Either way, he's going to be coming very soon.

We're in the same boat :( I hate waiting around toooo, Ethan was nearly here then it seems like he changed his mind!

Fingers crossed for you meeting little Jace soon!! :hugs:
xxx

Good luck my lovely bump buddy.
He'll be here soon by the sounds of it. :D :D So excited for you
I've been getting some irregular, but frequent pains too, frustrating as I'm not sure what pains are what etc at the moment so just waiting around until I KNOW that they're bad enough to go into hospital.
I can't wait to hear an update.. sounds like you're getting close! Lots of love and good luck!
:dust:

Good Luck!!!

Hurry up and come out Jace, Mommy and the rest of us want to see your handsome face!!!!!

Sending labor dust your way
:dust::dust::dust:

I really hope he decides to make his entrance soon. You are getting so close. :happydance:

Thank y'all soooo much!!!!! I really hope things keep progressing! :) I just woke up, and still contracting, but not nearly as bad. :(

I just gotta stay positive and patient!

Come on baaaabbbby! :dust:

Try going for a long walk Chrissy, and bouncing on a birth ball if you have one? :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->