• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Good news!

CUMDITIONER! :coolio:

:rofl:

Oh my gosh yessss cumditioner!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
loved coming back to this :thumbup: hahahah.
Kelly did you get it?? :) so no one can see that you're dtd but all the noise could just be making horse noises that seemed a bit off :rofl:

Haha wow.. I came back to some interesting conversation!

:-=

:rofl: Cumditioner? The newest invention for pregnant ladies about to pop. hahaha. :rofl:

If cum tasted like watermelon I would be so up in that! Yummm now I want watermelon! It's not in season here though :(!

Chrissy how are you not in proper labor yet?!?! Have you been doing your 'homework' like a good girl :lol: :rofl:

This is what I did the day before I went into labor and I suggest you do the same :haha:

For lunch I had a bacon cheeseburger from Chili's which TMI but totally cleared me out. For dinner I had chili with hot sauce added then I took a long walk around the block. Midnight exactly my water broke and I went into labor! :thumbup:

This is what I did the day before I went into labor and I suggest you do the same :haha:

For lunch I had a bacon cheeseburger from Chili's which TMI but totally cleared me out. For dinner I had chili with hot sauce added then I took a long walk around the block. Midnight exactly my water broke and I went into labor! :thumbup:
I'm going to do this! :thumbup:

I got off BnB for about four hours, at which point we were talking about our first scans... and I come back to 'cumditioner.' :rofl: Annddd, that's why I love you ladies! :lol:
Chloé, thank you for sharing the purpose of the donkey costume. I somehow missed that! :dohh: In other news, Skye has an insane imagination! She's my new go-to girl for how to, ahem, discretely have sex while walking down the street. Although, I'm not sure a random donkey walking down the street is super discrete? :haha:
Back to the convo Chrissy & Chloé were having, I agree- towards the end of my pregnancy I was so swollen and tight that it stung afterwards. :( I'm pretty nervous to have PP sex.

I would be the same Kelly! I am dreading have PP sex because O will just be absolutely terrified. I have no idea why, I just will :dohh: How silly of me...

ooo watermelon flavour! or change daily!
monday-watermelon
tuesday-bubblegum
wednesday-candyfloss
thursday-chocolate
friday-toffee apples
i cant think of any more 4 sat and sunday... complete and utter blank going on! haha!! but anyway i think id be more willing not to have a 'headache' if this was the case!!
and yea deffo lose the icky sticky!

What about... Strawberry cheesecake for Saturday and Mint on Sunday (having a weird craving for mint ice-cream...)?? :winkwink:
Oh definitely loose the icky sticky hunni! YUCK!!

oooo minty fresh that would be good!
can we compromise on strawberry cheesecake haagen dazs ice cream? tho i think the ice cream is much more tempting than boy juice!! lol

CUMDITIONER! :coolio:

:haha: LOVE IT!!!!!

weak, limp, lifeless hair? try new liquid genetics cumditioner, a man made blend of prostaglandin and pink food dye with added glitter to give you that perfectly crazy woman looking hair do.
perfect to slick back your hair when wearing horse or donkey costumes whilst participating in outdoor walking sex and the best thing to keep hair out of your face while doing the crazy pregnant woman walk up and down the drive and up and down stairs.

could you imagine the amount of men who would apply for the job of chief sperm donator!

Haha wow.. I came back to some interesting conversation!

:-=
Haha you shouldn't be too surprised. ;) 90% of threads go OT... We are some perverted pregnant girls!

at least its keeping you occupied since you still haven't decided to go in to labour! give your baby his official eviction note! 24 hours to get out or your going to eat a jar of jalapenos lol! xx

can we compromise on strawberry cheesecake haagen dazs ice cream? tho i think the ice cream is much more tempting than boy juice!! lol

:winkwink: I think we can compromise on that sweetheart! We should take our plans worldwide and change the taste of cum for the good of man kind!!

:winkwink: I think we can compromise on that sweetheart! We should take our plans worldwide and change the taste of cum for the good of man kind!!

for the good of womankind lol!

at least its something for us to do while were waiting for our babas to arrive! x

at least its something for us to do while were waiting for our babas to arrive! x

Ah yes you are right! Womankind :haha:
Well I am due in 1+6 weeks so we don't have much time... WE WILL HAVE TO DO IT NOW!!

Ah yes you are right! Womankind :haha:
Well I am due in 1+6 weeks so we don't have much time... WE WILL HAVE TO DO IT NOW!!

YIKES thats a lot of work to do in under 2 weeks!
i have 17+5 days left but with a 3 yr old DD i dont get much done at the best of time!
we will have to just work on our own men! resticting food intake to just watermelon, tho it probably will have a very undesired affect! lol!

:haha: LOVE IT!!!!!

weak, limp, lifeless hair? try new liquid genetics cumditioner, a man made blend of prostaglandin and pink food dye with added glitter to give you that perfectly crazy woman looking hair do.
perfect to slick back your hair when wearing horse or donkey costumes whilst participating in outdoor walking sex and the best thing to keep hair out of your face while doing the crazy pregnant woman walk up and down the drive and up and down stairs.

could you imagine the amount of men who would apply for the job of chief sperm donator!
OMG :rofl:

ALL OF OUR OH/FOB's! :rofl:
at least its keeping you occupied since you still haven't decided to go in to labour! give your baby his official eviction note! 24 hours to get out or your going to eat a jar of jalapenos lol! xx
:rofl: I'll just send a note up there, I'm sure he'll get it! :haha:

Oh good, glad I found this thread. I've kinda been watching for you to go into labor =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->