Good shot!!!

XKatX

Reaction score
Look how far Oliver shot his poo this morning!!! I think it's pretty impressive! (Look in the moses basket if you can't see it!!!)

oh bless ya! we had an incident like that at 3am one morning i was covered as was he and half our bedding you just dont know where to start do you!!

x

ive had this happen at 3am too when he was about 1 month old all up my arm and down my leg :(

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hubby was showing off being overconfident changing Lauren (our eldest) while the midwife and one of his friends were around. Lauren decided to let rip and follow through as he was swapping the nappies over and it went everywhere, up his hairy arms, on his jeans etc:dohh::rofl:

His friend still reminds him of it now:muaha:

:shock:

Ohhh I haven't experienced one of these yet! Well sort of but it was my own fault for leaving her diaper off too long! Nothing near as impressive as that though!

:rofl: Bless him...that's seriously impressive :rofl: x

hahaha!! bless him!! and bless you taking a piccy.... one for the future girlfriends to see!!

!!!!

We had that whilst changing Seth at a service station. Matt said he heard a 'pop' and then poo shot out and hit the wall lol

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"