Got bfp but not getting stronger

Moof

Reaction score
Has anyone else came across this and had a healthy pregnancy, I got my bfp on Wednesday but line is still faint and not stronger, got 3 faint lines on 3 tests

Has anyone else came across this and had a healthy pregnancy, I got my bfp on Wednesday but line is still faint and not stronger, got 3 faint lines on 3 tests

any pics hun?? try putting them together and taking one???
sometimes the progression is there just you dont think it is
:hugs:

I haven't got a picture of my first test- now the colour of the test has gone yellow and the line is much stronger due too different coloured background.. The line is defo still there I was just hoping for it to become darker..

At first mine wasn't noticeably darker. The first 5 days or so that I tested didn't seem much darker, one even looked lighter! Then all of a sudden one day it just looked way darker and you could see progression from there. I had numerous betas done and I was doubling every 35 hours or so.

What tests are you using? If its IC they take forever to get darker. By week 8 I still had faintish lines but was an improvement. Plus try taking a test every other day since HCG takes 48 hours to build up. Congrats on the positive though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->