• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Got Boxers ?

Two is soooo much fun... But the one thing I have learned... its really hard to have 2 girls. 2 boys are ok or a boy and a girl... Sometimes my two girls get into fights... its hard sometimes. They both want to be dominent...

yep 2 girls together is defo the most difficult combination to manage.. generally speaking, once theres a falling out, things will never be reconcilled fully, whereas 2 boys can generally find a way to get past it and be happy together again! you really have to work hard to establish dominance when you have 2 ladies together!

No different to us humans, boys will have a quick scrap in the playground, girls like to drag it out and turn in to a bitch fest!

Here is a video of my 2 girls playing tug-0-war.... (dont mind the crazy chick talking halfway through.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIvr8MZMjDY

Awwww I love that clip its fab!! It amazes me how strong boxer character traits are, I love the run, mine runs like a rocking horse when he wants to play too!!

Gorgeous poopies X

Oh we lost ours about 3 weeks after our LO was born - she was 12 though which is epic for a boxer! She was called Layla and was a white rescue girl.

https://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c306/lefunch/Not%20Harry%20Pics/1dog9-1.jpg

Once we move to a bigger place we'll get another one, or a bulldog.

Run free Layla. Shes beautiful, a dinky parcel of gorgeousness

awhh shes gorgeous.. my next one will defo be a white rescue!
have a look at this pampered boy having a snooze...
https://media7.dropshots.com/photos/542847/20090521/195217.jpg

https://media6.dropshots.com/photos/542847/20090521/195141.jpg

OMG I soooo want one!
I have been pestering my oh for years to get a boxer but he says we need to wait untill we have a baby first.
I know hes right but I love them to bits! Love you pics!!

Awwwwwww that is adorable!!!! I love the tongue! has he got an overshot jaw? Arni has and always has his tongue out, I just assumed it was the jaw.

Arni was fast asleep on the sofa last night when we were watching tv and he fell off! His face was a picture, he just stayed where he was with a dazed and confused look on his face!! Hilarious, we were killing ourselves laughing at him poor boy!!

OMG I soooo want one!
I have been pestering my oh for years to get a boxer but he says we need to wait untill we have a baby first.
I know hes right but I love them to bits! Love you pics!!

I did dog first then baby. I may be bias but they are fantastic with little people.

his jaw is fine, hes just got a long tongue!!!!! there is usually some combination of tongue / teeth on display! he wouldnt win any shows im sure, but i think hes the most gorgeous thing in the world! (not that im biased!)

I am going to have to post some cracking teeth and tongue shots later. We can run our own bnb boxer pageant!

We were so proud when that boxer won the working dog category at crufts. He did a great job flying the boxer flag!

awhh shes gorgeous.. my next one will defo be a white rescue!
have a look at this pampered boy having a snooze...
https://media7.dropshots.com/photos/542847/20090521/195217.jpg

https://media6.dropshots.com/photos/542847/20090521/195141.jpg

:rofl::rofl:TOOOO CUTE!!!

Aww seeing this thread has made me think of my Boxers.

I brought Ruby for my EX 6 years ago and she was the best dog i've ever had she was fab aroung Chelsea when she was younger Chelsea used her as a step to get on the sofa and Ruby and her were best of friends
Then she had a litter of puppies and we kept one Doody loved them to pieces, but when i and ex split he took them with him:cry: he lives in Scotland now and recently Doody died of a heart murmer :cry:
Miss them both so much and would have Ruby back at any given moment!

You all have such beautiful Boxers xxx

Suz introduced me to this thread... never knew there was all of yall out there! We are proud boxer owners to Bodie (male, fawn 3 years old) and Harley (female, reverse brindle 13 weeks old). Bodie was actually in our wedding too! They are a farter just like the rest of your dogs! And a little tidbit, I have found that yogurt on their food tends to help with that! Ours love treats too. It was one of the first words Harley learned. And now we have to call Bodie "Tubby" because hes grown some love handles!

1) both of them now
2) Harley when we got her at 5 weeks
3) Baby Bodie when we got him at 8 weeks
4) Bodie winking for the camera (he loves to pose!)
5) Bodie at our wedding!

I could add hundreds but these are the ones I could find in the millions I have! Were done having fur kids and now moving on to humans!:rofl:

Attachments

• Harley and Bodie 006.jpg
    Harley and Bodie 006.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Harley Puppy 5 weeks @ Crack House 011.jpg
    Harley Puppy 5 weeks @ Crack House 011.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 5
  • babybo.jpg
    babybo.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 6
  • bodiewink.jpg
    bodiewink.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Picture 035.jpg
    Picture 035.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 9
Suz introduced me to this thread... never knew there was all of yall out there! We are proud boxer owners to Bodie (male, fawn 3 years old) and Harley (female, reverse brindle 13 weeks old). Bodie was actually in our wedding too! They are a farter just like the rest of your dogs! And a little tidbit, I have found that yogurt on their food tends to help with that! Ours love treats too. It was one of the first words Harley learned. And now we have to call Bodie "Tubby" because hes grown some love handles!

1) both of them now
2) Harley when we got her at 5 weeks
3) Baby Bodie when we got him at 8 weeks
4) Bodie winking for the camera (he loves to pose!)
5) Bodie at our wedding!

I could add hundreds but these are the ones I could find in the millions I have! Were done having fur kids and now moving on to humans!:rofl:

:hugs: Glad you joined us!!! Your babies are sooo cute... I miss having a puppy but not the distruction :lol: Love your wedding picture!!!!! :hugs:

oooooh yes the destruction.. im very glad to be out of that phase! bailey managed to eat thru walls and everything until we conquered the whole seperation anxiety issue that he came with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->